Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for International Patients
Each year thousands of patients come to World Laparoscopy Hospital from around the world for specialized medical care of Minimal Access Surgery. The World Laparoscopy Hospital International Patient Center encourages patients and their families to enjoy all the cultural, historical and recreational activities the Delhi NCR area offers. Our international program coordinators are happy to make recommendations and help you plan your visit to India. Traveling far from home can be a stressful event. Global Patient Services of WLH staff members take great pride in making your stay as comfortable as possible. We at WLH are dedicated to meeting the needs and requirements of you and your family.
Center of Excellence for Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
World Laparoscopy Hospital is one of the first hospital to start robotic surgery in India. India is gaining popularity internationally due to the robotic surgery at very low cost along with world class medical amenities with best results. These factors have driven thousands of international patients from all across the globe for various medical treatments including the Robotic surgery in India. We are having the industry's most elaborate and exclusive Patient Care and Clinical Coordination teams stationed at the World Laparoscopy Hospital, they provide the patients the smoothest and seamless care ever imagined.
Advanced methods of treatment are available at WLH at pocket friendly prices. WLH offers outstanding medical services at 60% less than prevailing USA rates. Even with travel expenses taken into account, the comprehensive medical tourism packages still provide a savings measured in the thousands of dollars for major procedures.
As a part of commitment to well being of people, we provide:
- Super specialized laparoscopic surgery.
- Surgery by India's first super specialist master laparoscopic surgeon.
- Many years of reputed surgical experience of nursing care.
- World class health care facilities at an affordable rate.
- Computerized database of all patients to provide online help.
Our Super Specialized Surgical Capabilities:
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy (for undiagnosed troublesome abdominal diseases)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Cholecystectomy (removal of diseased gallbladder)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic CBD Exploration (for common bile duct stones)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Appendicectomy.(removal of diseased appendix)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Hernia Repair TAP, TEPP and other (all kinds of hernia).
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Fundoplication. (for gastro-esophageal reflux disease)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Repair of duodenal perforation. (emergency laparoscopic procedure)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Gastrostomy ( for palliative management of late stage upper G.I.T. carcinoma)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Selective Vagotomy. (for peptic ulcer disease)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Salpingectomy.(removal of diseased spleen)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Gastric banding (laparoscopic treatment for morbid obesity)
- Upper and lower G.I Endoscopies. (diagnostic as well as therapeutic endoscopies)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Pyloroplastic Procedure (Treatment of Gastric outlet Obstruction)
- Laparoscopic Colostomy (For malignant and benign diseases of colon)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Colectomy (For malignant and benign diseases of colon)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Adrenalectomy (Removal of adrenal gland for pheochromocytoma)
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate (Removal of enlarged prostate)
- Laparoscopic Liver Biopsy (For benign and malignant liver disease)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Gastrojejunostomy (For Gastric outlet diseases)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Subtotal Liver Resection (For benign liver diseases only)
- Laparoscopic Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Small Intestine Partial Resection
- Laparoscopic Adhesions Removal
- Laparoscopic Operations in Ileus
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Treatment of Rectum Prolapse
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Heller's Myotomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Devascularisation in Portal Hypertension
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Management of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Management of Myoma
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Management of Stress Incontinence (Burch Suspension)
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Recanalization Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic MetroplastyTrans Cervical Resection of Endometrium
- Hysteroscopic Management of Asherman Syndrome
When planning your trip to India, you'll definitely want to find accommodation that suits your budget and that won't disappoint you. For pleasant memorable stay of our patient we have excellent accommodation available at very nominal cost. Finding the right accommodation is very important for international patients who come leaving their home and family for surgery . Keeping the comfort and security of international patients in mind we have subsidized the accommodation in Pacific Hotel. It is 3 Star facility where you will feel valued and cared from the moment you arrive even alone or with your spouse or family.
Owned by the World Laparoscopy Hospital, this hotel prides itself on its personal approach to service. You'll want for nothing during your stay, and if you do, we'll get it for you in a heartbeat. For all accommodation types, the number of stars gives you an indication of the general quality of the furnishings, decor and ambience. There's plenty to do in the surrounding area of Pacific Hotel and the we can offer discounted tickets to a range of local attractions so please don't hesitate to ask us when planning your trip. Of course, you could spend your free time in seeing Tajmahal and other beautiful places in New Delhi, but if you do decide to explore New Delhi, you won't be disappointed as we are always in your service.