World Laparoscopy Hospital offer one of the most modern facility for minimal access surgery available today in the World by providing advanced laparoscopic surgery and most advanced da Vinci Robotic Surgery by four arm high definition da Vinci surgical robot. This institute is also accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) which is a constituent board of Quality Council of Government of India. Approved facilities of WLH adhere to an institutional commitment to excellence in minimally invasive general surgical procedure. Our significant, ongoing experience in performing minimally invasive general surgery is excel by surgeons who provide evaluation and treatment for a wide range of general surgical conditions. World Laparoscopy Hospital has a full complement of designated surgical team and support staff, and continuous quality assessment.
The surgeons and staff at the World Laparoscopy Hospital are committed to providing the best minimal access surgical care using their skills combined with the latest techniques and technologies in minimally invasive - as well as traditional - surgery. The surgical procedures are performed at the WLH, Gurugram is, both ambulatory day care and overnight.
Our mandate to excel in patient centered care, scholarly work and research, in conjunction with our educational mission, will be advanced by our focus on bidirectional transnational research, and by its pro-active contributions to knowledge of Minimal Access Surgery. Our vision means that we have accepted the challenge to translate new knowledge into the best possible comprehensive and cost effective care to the entire spectrum of patients that we serve
- Providing outstanding patient care focused on continually improving health outcomes.
- Transferring knowledge through a vigorous program of medical education.
- Expanding the frontiers of surgery via cutting edge research.
The Center's faculty have successfully treated thousands of patients using minimally invasive surgical procedures, trained hundreds of surgeons through fellowships and continuing medical education courses, and engaged in research contributing to the advancement of new surgical techniques and instrumentation.
As a part of commitment to well being of people, we provide:
- Super specialized laparoscopic surgery.
- Surgery by India's first super specialist master laparoscopic surgeon.
- Many years of reputed surgical experience of nursing care.
- World class health care facilities at an affordable rate.
- Computerized database of all patients to provide online help.
Our Super Specialized Surgical Capabilities:
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy (for undiagnosed troublesome abdominal diseases)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Cholecystectomy (removal of diseased gallbladder)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic CBD Exploration (for common bile duct stones)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Appendicectomy.(removal of diseased appendix)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Hernia Repair TAP, TEPP and other (all kinds of hernia).
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Fundoplication. (for gastro-esophageal reflux disease)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Repair of duodenal perforation. (emergency laparoscopic procedure)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Gastrostomy ( for palliative management of late stage upper G.I.T. carcinoma)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Selective Vagotomy. (for peptic ulcer disease)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Salpingectomy.(removal of diseased spleen)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Gastric banding (laparoscopic treatment for morbid obesity)
- Upper and lower G.I Endoscopies. (diagnostic as well as therapeutic endoscopies)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Pyloroplastic Procedure (Treatment of Gastric outlet Obstruction))
- Laparoscopic Colostomy (For malignant and benign diseases of colon)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Colectomy (For malignant and benign diseases of colon)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Adrenalectomy (Removal of adrenal gland for pheochromocytoma)
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate (Removal of enlarged prostate)
- Laparoscopic Liver Biopsy (For benign and malignant liver disease)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Gastrojejunostomy (For Gastric outlet diseases)
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Subtotal Liver Resection (For benign liver diseases only)
- Laparoscopic Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Small Intestine Partial Resections
- Laparoscopic Adhesions Removal
- Laparoscopic Operations in Ileus
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Treatment of Rectum Prolapse
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Heller's Myotomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Devascularisation in Portal Hypertension
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Management of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Management of Myoma
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Management of Stress Incontinence (Burch Suspension)
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Recanalization Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic MetroplastyTrans Cervical Resection of Endometrium
- Hysteroscopic Management of Asherman Syndrome
The da Vinci System enables us to perform a minimally invasive hysterectomy for complex conditions - with enhanced vision, precision, dexterity and control. da Vinci Hysterectomy offers women many potential benefits over traditional surgery, including: Less pain, Fewer complications, Less blood loss, Shorter stay in hospital, Low risk of wound infection, Quicker recovery and go back to normal activities. The da Vinci Product is a state-of-the-art surgical platform with 3D, high-definition vision and miniaturized, wristed surgical instruments designed to help doctors take surgery past the limits of the human hand. By helping doctors to beat the challenges of traditional open and laparoscopic surgery, da Vinci is changing the expertise of surgery for ladies all over the world. Although World Laparoscopy Hospital is one of the most modern hospital of Minimal Access Surgery in Asia but we have never forgotten our social responsibilities for the people underprivileged.
Department of Laparoscopic General Surgery
World Laparoscopy Hospital
Cyber City, Gurugram
NCR Delhi, 122002