- World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi, INDIA
- World Laparoscopy Training Institute, Florida, USA
- World Laparoscopy Training Institute, Dubai, UAE
- Three Week Integrated Fellowship and Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery in Delhi, INDIA
- Two Week Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery in Delhi, INDIA
- Five Days Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery in Dubai, UAE
- Fours Days Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery in Celebration, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Admission at Delhi Institute: Admission Form | Phone: 00 91 9811416832, Email:email@example.com
- Admission at Florida Institute: Admission Form | Phone: 00 1 8503915121, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission at Dubai Institute:Admission Form | Phone: 00 971 524833967, Email:email@example.com
World Laparoscopy Hospital is one of the oldest and World's Most Popular International Training Institute of Laparoscopic Surgery. The Laparoscopic Surgery Training for General Surgeons, Gynecologists and Urologists at World Laparoscopy Hospital is totally candidate centered and this laparoscopic surgery training course is aimed at imparting basic in addition to advanced theoretical and practical experience. Emphasis is on daily practical laparoscopic surgical problems encountered while operating on patients. At World Laparoscopy Hospital surgeons and gynecologists get opportunity in this course to learn all laparoscopic surgeries within the ultramodern laparoscopic HD wet operating room, followed by live exposure of live Laparoscopic surgery in operation theatre with expert consultant. The laparoscopic training program is affiliated with Government recognized University. Laparoscopic Fellowship and Diploma Certificate will be issued by UGC recognized University and World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons. This training institution meets the guidelines as established in the "Framework for Post Residency Surgical Education and Training" and is endorsed at the Gold level by various international organizations including WALS and ICRS."
Integrated Laparoscopic Fellowship and Diploma (F.MAS+D.MAS) in Minimal Access Surgery in Delhi, India
Laparoscopic Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F.MAS) in Florida, United States of America
Laparoscopic Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F.MAS) in Dubai, UAE
Laparoscopic Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F.MAS) in Delhi, India
OTHER COURSES AT WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL, DELHI, INDIA
- MASTER IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY UNIVERSITY DEGREE COURSE (MS in Minimal Access Surgery)
- FELLOWSHIP IN ROBOTIC SURGERY (FICRS)
- FELLOWSHIP IN IN VITRO FERTILIZATION
- FELLOWSHIP IN GI ENDOSCOPY
- DIPLOMA IN COSMETIC GYNECOLOGY
- FELLOWSHIP OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY FOR VETERINARIAN
Laparoscopic surgery training courses at World Laparoscopy Hospital comprises of the rigorous 6 hours daily Hands On training of all essential and advanced laparoscopic general surgery, gynecological laparoscopic surgery and laparoscopic urological procedures. Laparoscopic surgery training courses of World Laparoscopy Hospital laparoscopic training institute is scientifically designed according to international protocol of laparoscopic education proven to learn Minimal Access Surgery. Our laparoscopic surgery training will not end just imparting hands on skill but post training online support is also provided through world's largest and most updated online library of laparoscopic study material (Videos, Articles, Power Point presentations, eBooks) kept for members only on our dedicated server. WLH Laparoscopic Surgery Training Institute provide Laparoscopic Study Materials of Worth 3000 USD Completely Free of Cost during course. Free laparoscopic study material to complement practical knowledge is provided with the course.
|Course||Certificate||Duration||Course Date and Total Seat|
|Fellowship in MAS||F.MAS||Two Week||Start from 1st of every month / 30 seats|
|Fellowship and Diploma in MAS||F.MAS + D.MAS||Three Week||Start from 1st of every month / 20 seats|
|Master Degree in MAS||M.S (MAS)||One year||Start from 1st of every month / 02 seats|
|Fellowship of International College of Robotic Surgeons||FICRS||Four days||Start from 17th of every month / 06 seats|
|Fellowship of Upper and Lower GI Endoscopy||F. Endoscopy||Four days||Start from 16th of every month / 10 seats|
|Fellowship in IVF||F. ART||6 days||Start from 07th of every month / 15 seats|
|Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery in Dubai||F. MAS||5 days||Start from 25th of January, March, June, September, November / 20 seats|
|Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery in USA||F. MAS||4 days||Start from 26th of May and October / 20 seats|
The course fee for F.MAS is 1,55,000 Rupees for Indian surgeons and 4,200 USD for overseas surgeon and NRI. The Course fee for Integrated Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery and Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (D.MAS) is 6,000 USD for overseas candidate and Rupees 2,00,000 only for Indian Doctors. Course fee of F.MAS Dubai is 2900 USD only. Accommodation is available and the Tariff is subsidized. Hospital has its own deluxe bus to bring surgeons to hospital. Please note that living expenses (Food, Travel, Stationary, and Laundry etc.) are not covered in the course fee but working lunch, snacks tea and coffee will be provided whole day during course, free of cost. There is no extra charge to utilize hospital resources like internet, laparoscopic instruments, O. T. Dress, Library, Videos, CDs.
Admission is on first come first serve basis but if the applicant are more for same month candidate has to take Online entrance exam. Candidates must hold M.B; B.S or equivalent and at least 3 years post-registration experience in General surgery or Gynecology or degree of M.S or M.D for Indian candidates.
- Doctors should have valid medical registration.
- Overseas Doctor should have equivalent qualification.
- Exam of Fellowship and Diploma has to be cleared.