Name: Aleaha
Address: ERBIL, IRAQ
World Laparoscopy Hospital represents an amazing team doing a great job in helping needy patients to make affordable laparoscopic surgery. I will definitely recommend this hospital to all my colleagues who want a laparoscopic or robotic surgery. I want to thank all surgeons and staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital especially Dr. Mishra, Dr. Chowhan and the medical staff that supports you! It was an immense pleasure which gave me a new life as my injured CBD was repaired by hepaticojejunostomy. Keep doing that good job and expect more patient from Iraq in the future! Hope to see you again!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Aleaha,

It is really thrilling and joyous to get a compliment from you. Thank you for your compliment

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted on: Sunday - Sep 1, 2019
Name: Mubinah Esat
Address: Bvumbwe Research Station, Chigumula, Malawi
For me, World Laparoscopy Hospital is not just about getting da Vinci Robotic Surgery for my mother but it is about gaining a life-time experience. Doctors and staffs of World Laparoscopy Hospital are dedicated to their profession. World-class hospital. Completely class apart in Delhi NCR based on the hygiene and facilities. Top doctors of their respective fields are present here, so one can rest assured that they are getting A-class treatment. As an international guest to this hospital, I was super impressed with how they treated us. From admissions, visiting the surgeons, to aftercare. Every experience was stellar.

Reply: Hi Esat

Posted on: Tuesday - Aug 13, 2019
Name: Sridhar Prakash
Address: BAHU AKBARPUR, ROHTAK, HARYANA
My mother was suffering from a recurrent incisional hernia. Two times open surgery was performed but only after 6 months, there was a recurrence. We searched World Laparoscopy Hospital on Internet and Dr. Mishra has performed Laparoscopic Hernia repair. Thanks to God and Dr. Mishra that now my mother is fine. Only after one day after surgery, she could walk and now this is one weak and she is absolutely fine doing all her work without any problem. I want also give thanks to all the staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital. Very good care and excellent homely atmosphere of the hospital.

I recommend everyone this hospital.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Crazy Crazy Clap Clap Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Mr. Prakash

Thank you for the generous words. It is very thoughtful of you to acknowledge all that we could do for your mother at World Laparoscopy Hospital. We appreciate your great feedback very much!

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital

Posted on: Thursday - Aug 1, 2019
Name: Singlav Chatterjee
Address: Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102
Excellent, Doctor is there at World Laparoscopy Hospital. They never give false statements... no unnecessary talk... to the point ... and not creating fear on patient... he always assures solutions.. and assures we are in safe hands... this was my 3rd recommendation... as I have got my mom and son treated by him then I asked my sister in law to visit him and everyone has the same opinion.

Thanks to all the staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Sad Sad Sad Sad Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thank you for the generous words. It is very thoughtful of you to acknowledge all that we could do and all our staffs of WLH appreciate it very much!

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital

Posted on: Sunday - Jul 7, 2019
Name: Vishwambhar Chowhan
Address: Sonipat, Haryana, India
He is an amazing person and also an excellent doctor and his name is Dr. R.K. Mishra. My father being of old age, went with a list of the problem but Dr. Mishra was very very patient and he listened very carefully. He did not only perform laparoscopic surgery for the gallbladder stone of my father in our budget but also the strength to my father to carry on and cope up. Totally recommended.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: I must say that Dr. Mishra and his team would be very pleased to hear from you. After all these 25 years of experience, he has gathered significant laparoscopic skill. Thank you for your kind compliments.

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital

Posted on: Saturday - Jul 6, 2019
Name: Srimal Arav Gupta
Address: Lakhisarai, Bihar
Based on a lot of search over the internet and Google, we found Dr. Mishra. He has the highest positive feedback in practice as well. During our first visit, he was very understanding and has guided/counseled us to our hernia surgery which occurred during cesarian. It's too soon to rate a doc as the journey is yet to begin. So far post our first interaction we found her warm and friendly and would love to move ahead with the counseling.

Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Confused Confused Crazy Crazy Clap Clap Sad Sad Toast Toast Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thank you for making us feel so loved and cherished. The truth is that you are the best gift to this world and we are blessed that you are our good wisher. Thanks for the sweet compliments!

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital

Posted on: Sunday - Jun 23, 2019
Name: Shyamal Mahato
Address: Town Centre,Nr.Cidco Office, Aurangabad
DR Mishra is very friendly, competent and is very good in his diagnosis. But the hospital reception is very bad and poor administration. No parking for the patient. The hospital parking is meant only for staff and VIP. World Laparoscopy Hospital Location is very prime at Cybercity but parking is tough.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thank you for your inspiring compliments. We are really overjoyed to hear that you liked our work. We are sure that, We were your encouragement and guidance helped us to accomplish this success. Looking forward to your further support and guidance. Thank you.

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital
Posted on: Saturday - Jun 22, 2019
Name: Aarav Saxena
Address: Picnik Spot Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, UP.
Dr. R.K. Mishra is a gem of a person. As a surgeon, he is very mature and skilled. He understands what you are going through. He is never in a hurry while listening to your problem and his treatment is what you can rely on 100%. When I reached him, I was unconscious with infection in my Gallbladder at the age of 25. My gallbladder rot due to a 28mm stone. He saved my life with his team at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Even today I m in his contact n feel safe with his routine guidance.

I am thankful to the entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital again.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Cool Cool Cool Cool Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Mr. Aarav

Our heart is filled with joy to receive your message of encouragement and love. Your compliments will stand as the reason to achieve greater heights in life. Thank you for your compliments, they made us very happy.

With regards

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital

Posted on: Friday - Jun 21, 2019
Name: Vivek Sinha
Address: Beside Hotel welcome, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
I had a very great experience with the World Laparoscopy Hospital I was very afraid and it was very difficult for me to get ready for the surgery of my gallbladder stone. Doctor help me throughout the session & made me my surgery so simple. Thanks to all the staff. Dr. R.K. Mishra has removed my Gallbladder just in 15 minutes. I was surprised to see when I got a video of my surgery in Pen drive. Such a clean surgery.

Thanks to the entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Crazy Crazy Crazy Sad Sad Sad Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: It’s encouraging to hear such beautiful comments from someone like you. Thank you for your kind words. For us being surrounded by people like you make it so much easier to be an achiever and serve the people with love and affection.

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital

God bless you.

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital
Posted on: Wednesday - Jun 19, 2019
Name: Saabiha Khatoon
Address: Near Sant Kanwar Ram School, Gurjar Mohalla, Pahar
We had a very good experience while we were there in the World Laparoscopy hospital during getting treatment of fibroid for my wife, Laparoscopic Myomectomy was performed by Dr. R K. Mishra. Just the next day of surgery I was able to walk and within a week I was back to my normal routine work. Thanks to the entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Crazy Crazy Crazy Cool Cool Cool Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thank you so much Mrs. Saabiha Khatoon. We felt thrilled when we received your message showing your encouragement and support. Thank you for encouraging us. your words will stand as an inspiration to me to achieve more heights.

Thanks for your Feedback