Training for the Trainer Course in Laparoscopic Surgery for Professors of Minimal Access Surgery
This course is designed by Prof. R.K. Mishra to help the professor ranked surgeon, gynaecologists, urologists and pediatric surgeons who is not (or at least not yet) a professional trainer in laparoscopic surgery. Prof. R.K. Mishra has the distinction of being first Asian who is honoured as Professor of Minimal Access Surgery by legislated University of Govt. of India. He has also the distinction of being first University qualified master minimal access surgeon of India. He was topper of university of Dundee United Kingdom and graduated with honors with British Medical Association Award and Lord Ashdown Award. The focus is on the laparoscopic new trainer who has been asked to present or train a group of individual surgeon and gynaecologists in their country; a task for which he or she has little prior experience. This on the job training can strike fear into the heart of the most skilled and experienced surgeon.
If you do on the head of training in your organization the course will help you feel more comfortable and more competent. You will explore how adult surgeon and gynecologist learn and take a step-by-step approach to create laparoscopic training sessions that meet employee and colleagues needs. Training in Minimal Access Surgery results are too important to leave to chance.
Behind every spectacular laparoscopic training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. The truly skilled trainer of laparoscopic surgery can make a program exciting. The learners will have fun while they are learning also with world's best laparoscopic trainer Prof. R.K. Mishra. The facilitator has been able to involve their emotions as well as their minds during hands on training by Dr. Mishra. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy while you will see how training is bein conducted at World Laparoscopy Hospital..
To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development, because we want the enormous satisfaction that comes from working with others to help them reach their potential as human beings to serve the human being.
YOU WILL LEARN DURING THIS COURSE TO
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their minimal access surgery training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles in different specialization of surgery.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a laparoscopic training session.
- Develop an effective laparoscopic training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques in minimal access surgery.
- Understand the importance of an instruction guide to help a laparoscopic trainer prepare and deliver effectively and consistently.
- Conduct a short group laparoscopic training session that incorporates these training concepts.
- Enhance your understanding of laparoscopic learning styles and how to accommodate them in the classroom
- Understand the key principles of effective communication in a workshop hands on laparoscopic setting
- Identify strategies to create a no-risk environmentUse a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Practice thinking on your feet in a safe laparoscopic surgery environment
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult surgical situations
- Practice the skills needed for a team presentation
Fee and duration of course for Laparoscopic Trainer
The fee of laparoscopic trainer is 25000 USD and it is a one month course.
Eligibility and benifit to laparoscopic trainer
- The participants of this course should must be of atleast associate professor rank and they should have atleast 15 years experience in laparoscopic surgery.
- The trainer should have infrastructure ready to start training and they should be ready to take the students for further training in their institute.
- World Laparoscopy Hospital will give all the study material require for training to the participants of this course and we will help the institute to get accreditation by WALS, SAGES, EAES and different univertsities of World.
- The laparoscopic trainers who are trained by Prof. R.K. Mishra can use all the powerpoints, books and DVDs of Prof. Mishra in their institute.
Gurugram, Haryana, NCR Delhi, 122002