Please go to the following link to compare Fellowship of India and Dubai.
- We give free study material worth 3,000 USD to each candidate taking training.
- Member area of World Laparoscopy Hospital has more than 1000 high resolution laparoscopic video ready to download related to almost all the laparoscopic procedure done anywhere in the world
- Member area World Laparoscopy Hospital has more than 100 e-book of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Member area World Laparoscopy Hospital has more than 200 Laparoscopic Power Points, Lectures ready to download
- World Laparoscopy Hospital is hosting 300 GB study material on internet for surgeon and gynaecologist on its own dedicated secured server
- World laparoscopy hospital web site is not hosted on the shared hosting. We have our own DNS, and dedicated server in USA so that surgeon will get very fast unlimited download of video, power points, software and other study material.
Click here to see minute to minute program of World Laparoscopy Hospital Dubai
Please reserve your accommodation through https://www.booking.com
We recommend following accommodation:
- Hyatt Regency (Five Star)
- Roda Medha Suites (Three Star) Recommended for family
- Arabian Park Hotel (Three Star)
Passport holders of listed countries can get VISA ON ARRIVAL: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican City.
World Laparoscopy Training Institute
Ibn Sina Building No: 27 Block A
Dubai Healthcare City, P.O.Box: 505242
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We require that our faculty and staff present a professional appearance at all times. Doctors are expected to wear dress pants/trousers or dresses/skirts over which they wear Apron (Apron will be provided by hospital) which are on or below the knee.