- Training Schedule: 26th to 29th MAY 2020, 26th to 29th OCTOBER 2020, 26th to 29th MAY 2021 and OCTOBER 2021
- Course Director: Dr. R.K. Mishra. Master of Minimal Access Surgery
- Assistant Director: Dr. Salomon Corral, Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Course Methodology: Hands-on Training, Didectic Sessions, Step by Step demonstration of all laparoscopic procedures, Training of Laparoscopic Suturing knotting, Practice of Laparoscopic Surgery on live tissue, Hands-On Live surgery in anesthetized animal
- Course Language: All the laparoscopic skill will be taught bilingually in both English and Spanish
- Course Certification: Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F.MAS) awarded by World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- CME Certification: CME Certification of 24 hours by WALS, Course is Endorsed by SAGES, USA
- Specialty: For General Surgeon, Gynecologist, Urologist and Pediatric Surgeon
- Course Fee: 2,400 USD only Including Study Material, Breakfast, tea, coffee, Lunch, Personal Protective Equipments and operating room Scrub and local transport.
- Course Registration: Registration fee 100 USD is required to pay at the time of online application so that we can send Invitation letter for getting VISA to US.
- Course Venue: CAMLS, 124 South Franklin Street, Tampa, Florida 33602., United States of America
- Admission Helpline: For USA Institute Admission Querry Call: +1-850-391-5121 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Team is here to help with all of your inquiries during institute opening hours. If you have a question, no matter how big or small, and it is outside of opening hours use the email below and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
|Older Post||Home||Newer Post|