You can Get UAE Visa in three easy steps
Pay online: Enter your credit or debit card details to purchase a UAE tourist visa.
Upload your documents. Upload colored copies of the front and back of your passport. Also, upload a photograph with a white background.
Download your e-visa
It is easy to obtain from India. Not only Dubai (UAE), it is not difficult to get visa as long as you follow the process and have proper documents in place.
You can apply for a Dubai visa in the following manner:
You can connect with any reputed travel agency to get your Visa done. The official site to apply for Visas for Dubai or UAE does not exist. But you can check the validity of your approved Visa on UAE government website https://www.ednrd.ae/.
What Are The Required Documents?
- Scanned copies of the first, last and remarks page of the passport
- Scanned copy of digital passport size photograph
- In case of a child whose details are endorsed in his parents’ passport, the following documents would be required
- – Photograph of the child (scanned)
- – Passport copy of parents (scanned)
- – Birth certificate of child in English or Arabic (scanned)
(Quick Tip: Did you know about the app that you can use to apply for a Dubai visa? This app allows you to submit your application with a selfie! Yes, it that simple. Check it out here)
UAE visa on arrival
30-day visit eligibilityIf you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International airport and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa-free of charge.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City
90-day visit eligibilityIf you are a passport holder of one of the below countries or territories, your passport will be stamped with a multiple entry 90-day visit visa that's valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and for a stay of 90 days in total. Citizens of the below European countries are also entitled to apply for a pre-arranged visit visa if their 90-day visa on arrival has been fully utilized.
- Russian Federation
- Bahamas Islands
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Costa Rica
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Cyprus Malta Spain
- The Czech Republic Montenegro Sweden
- Denmark Nauru Switzerland
- El Salvador Netherlands Uruguay
- Estonia Norway
- Finland Paraguay
- France Poland
- Germany Portugal
180-day visit eligibilityIf you hold a Mexican passport you’re eligible for a multiple entry 180-day visit visa that's valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and for a stay of 180 days in total.
Dubai immigration proceduresAs an added security measure, Immigration Authorities at Dubai International Airport are now conducting random eye screening for visitors to Dubai.
Visitors asked to proceed for eye screening are required to present a hard copy of their visa or a printed version of the visa number confirmation page at the screening counter. If you do not have a copy with you, a charge of AED 30 per copy applies - payable only in AED.
Important informationBefore you travel to the UAE, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed, or if your passport needs to be valid for a minimum period. Holders of non-standard passports and travel documents may also have different entry requirements: find out if you need to apply for a visa and other passport requirements.
As of 29 April 2016, GCC residence permit holders will need to apply for a UAE visa before arriving in Dubai.
As of 1 May 2017, Indian nationals holding a normal passport valid for a minimum of six months from the arrival date, and a visit visa or green card issued by the USA which is valid for a minimum of six months, or holding a UK or EU residence, can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days for a charge of AED120 (subject to change). They can apply to extend their stay for an additional 14 days for AED250 (subject to change).
Prearranged UAE visas
- Visa type Duration Approximate rate inclusive of VAT Extensions
- 48-hour 48 hours US$10 Non-extendable
- 96-hour 4 days from arrival date US$30 Non-extendable
- Tourist – short term (single entry) 30 days from arrival date US$90 Extendable US$230
- Tourist – short term (multiple entries) 30 days from first entry US$175 Extendable US$230
- Tourist – long term (single entry) 90 days from arrival date US$190 Extendable US$230
- Tourist – long term (multiple entries) 90 days from first entry US$460 Extendable US$230
- Colour photograph of the applicant
- Colour copy of the applicant's passport. The passport must be valid for at least three months.
- The original application form (available at all Emirates ticketing offices) can be accessed in Arabic or English, depending on the applicant’s nationality. Download the English or Arabic application form.
- Copy of the Emirates ticket
Additional documents are required for visitors of some countriesAdditional documents may be required, depending on your country of residence. Please use our visa search tool above or visit our visa requirements page for more information.
- Afghanistan National ID Card (Tazkira ID)
- Iraq National ID Card
- Pakistan National ID Card
Rules and conditions
- Visa fees must be paid upon application.
- Additional visa processing fees apply.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai on Emirates or codeshare flights only.
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- The ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued and utilized.
- Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96-hour and 48-hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How and where to apply for your prearranged UAE visa
- Apply online through Manage your booking
- Mobile application DVPC
- Apply at your local Emirates office
- Apply in person outside the UAE through any Emirates or partner ticketing offices.
Apply onlineNationals of countries requiring a prearranged UAE visa can now apply and pay for their visas online through emirates.com.
If you are traveling to or stopping over in Dubai with Emirates, you can submit an application and receive your UAE visa entirely online – without having to submit your passport for stamping. You can apply for your UAE visa through our Manage your booking after you book your Emirates flight. VSF processing fees apply. For more information please visit VFS Global.
The online visa application service is available for residents and nationals of many countries around the world. Find out if you can apply for a UAE visa. Applicants' passports must have at least six months' validity as of their date of travel to Dubai, and must be machine-readable passports – handwritten passports are not accepted.
This service is only available to passengers with a confirmed Emirates booking where an Emirates ticket has already been issued and the flight itinerary already includes the desired time in Dubai. The itinerary into and out of Dubai should be on one ticket (PNR), and these flights must be Emirates flights. Note that any itineraries including any flights to or from Dubai on other carriers are not eligible for the online visa service.
A minimum of four international working days prior to arrival in Dubai is required, however, Emirates does recommend that online applications are made as early as possible.