Biography: CURRICULUM VITAE
Name : Dr. Sugandha Agarwal
Address : House no. 88 Sector 4, Urban Estate, Gurugram
Gender : Female
Nationality : India
Phone : 9560245862, 9810183736
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Language Skills : India, English
EDUCATION & TRAINING
2015 : Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, The Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa,
Ottawa, ON, Canada
2014 : Clinical Research Fellowship in the division of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Department
of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, Canada
2013 : Research Assistant (Obstetrics and Gynecology), The Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa,
Ottawa, ON, Canada
2011 : Certified Training in Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor Reconstructive Surgery, Institute of Social
Obstetrics and Kasturba Gandhi Hospital, Madras Medical College, Chennai, India
2008 : Master of Surgery (M.S) Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and
Safdarjung Hospital, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India 2003 Bachelor of Medicine,
Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S), Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
2014-15 : Clinical Fellow, Minimally Invasive Gynaecology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
2013-14 : Clinical Research Fellow, Minimally Invasive Gynaecology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada;
Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Ottawa, Canada Curriculum Vitae, Sugandha Agarwal 2
2012-13 : Research assistant, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa,
Canada; Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Ottawa, Canada
2010-11 : Clinical Trainee, Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, Madras Medical College,
India Instructor, Karol Institute of Medical Sciences, Chennai, India
2008-10 : Senior Resident, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Delhi, India Senior
Resident, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurugram. India
Moderator for post graduate teaching, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital,
2005-08 : Medical Resident, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Vardhman Mahavir Medical
College & Safdarjung Hospital, University of Delhi, India Medical student teaching, Vardhman
Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung
Current : American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
Current : The Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (SOGC)
2010-12 : Urogynecology and pelvic Reconstructive Society of India (URPSSI)
Life Term : Federation of Obstetrical and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
Life Term : Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology Delhi (AOGD)
Life Term : National Institute of Reproductive and Child Health India (NARCHI)
ACADEMICS AND RESEARCH PEER REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS
1. Agarwal S, DellaZazzera V, Pascali D, Singh S. Deep Endometriosis Infiltrating the Bladder Mucosa. J
Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2015 Jun 18. pii: S1553-4650(15)00496-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jmig.2015.06.010.
[Epub ahead of print]
2. Rajakumar C, Agarwal S, Khalil H, Fung Kee Fung K, Shenassa H, Singh S. Caesarean Scar pregnancy.
J Obstet Gynaecol Can, 2015 Mar;37(3):199-200.
3. Fraser M, Agarwal S, Chen I, Singh S. Routine Vs. Expert Guided Transvaginal Ultrasound in the Diagnosis
of Endometriosis: A Retrospective Review. Abdom Imaging. 2015 Mar;40(3):587-94.
4. Agarwal S, Fraser M, Chen I, Singh S. Dienogest for the conservative Management of Deep Endometriotic
Nodules: Case Report and Literature Review. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2015 Feb;41(2):309-13.
5. Rajamaheswari N, Agarwal S, Chhikara AB, Seethalakshmi K. Anterior bladder flap neo-urethra as treatment
for stress urinary incontinence due to developmental urogenital anomaly. Urol Ann. 2013 Jul;5(3):215-217.
6. Rajamaheswari N, Chhikara AB, Agarwal S. Vaginal mesh repair: Is it appropriate for pelvic organ prolapse in
a nulliparous female following pelvic ring fracture? Int Urogynecol J. 2013 Jul;24(7):1233-6.
7. Rajamaheswari N, Agarwal S, Seethalakshmi K. Lumbosacral spondylodiscitis: An unusual complication of
abdominal sacrocolpopexy. Int Urogynecol J. 2012 Mar;23(3): 375-7.
8. Rajamaheswari N and Agarwal S. Infected synthetic mid-urethral sling: Mesh or mess? Journal of Gynecologic
Surgery. August 2012;28(4): 288-289.
9. Rajamaheswari N, Agarwal S, Seethalakshmi K. Irreducible procidentia due to multiple bladder calculi mimicking
impacted faecal mass. Int Urogynecol J. 2012 Oct;23(10): 1475-7.
10. Rajamaheswari N, Chhikara AB, Seethalakshmi K, Bail A, Agarwal S. Transvaginal Repair of Gynecological
Supratrigonal Vesico Vaginal Fistulae: A Worthy Option! Urol Ann. 2012;4(3):154-157.
11. Rajamaheswari N, Agarwal S, Seethalakshmi K, Chhikara AB. Multiple developmental urogenital anomalies:
A therapeutic challenge. Asian Journal of Obs and Gynae Practice. 2012;3:39-41.