Textbook of Laparoscopy for Surgeons and Gynecologists 2022 Edition
- A unique textbook in laparoscopic surgery which deals with all essential aspects for surgeons, gynecologists, and urologists.
- Specifically, address topics of fundamentals of laparoscopic surgery and operative steps of each procedure in detail.
- Aimed not only at the dedicated laparoscopic surgeons, but also at general surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and surgical trainees.
- The aim of each chapter is to define, sharpen and emphasize issues of surgical steps, using the available evidence.
- Art and science of minimal access surgery is explained giving a true overall view as well as the recent technological advances made in this field.
- Intended for those who are conversant with operative surgical and gynecological procedures. Its scope is broad and deep.
- Illustrations and diagrams are provided to facilitate faster learning of minimal access surgery.
- Self-sufficient book which explains the concept of ergonomics, task analysis and practical, and practical problems encountered in laparoscopic operative surgery.
- An overall view of the latest instruments and techniques of their application is presented.
There are 50 chapters and the chapters are well organized into sections on basic clinical sciences, basic clinical aspects, basic clinical problems in gynecology, general surgery, basic and advanced gynecologic, general surgery and urological laparoscopic surgery, controversial issues in gynecologic laparoscopy, laparoscopic procedures in general surgery, and a final section on laparoscopic complications.
DR. Ankita Patil
Apr 3rd, 2022 10:49 am
Wonderful explanation words have gone down to praise their effort. Thank you for this precious information about the Textbook of Laparoscopy for Surgeons and Gynecologists 2022 Edition.
Dr. Anuj Sridharan
Apr 15th, 2023 12:51 pm
The publication of the Textbook of Laparoscopy for Surgeons and Gynecologists 2022 Edition is a valuable resource for medical professionals seeking to expand their knowledge of laparoscopic surgery. The textbook provides in-depth coverage of the latest surgical techniques, best practices, and clinical outcomes in the field of laparoscopy. Its comprehensive approach and emphasis on practical, evidence-based guidance make it an essential reference for surgeons and gynecologists alike.
Dr. Rubina Bhattarai
Apr 16th, 2023 8:15 am
The Textbook of Laparoscopy for Surgeons and Gynecologists 2022 Edition is a valuable resource for healthcare professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in laparoscopic surgery. The latest edition is likely to offer updated information on techniques and technology, making it a useful reference for improving patient outcomes through advanced laparoscopic procedures.
|Older Press Release||Home||Newer Press Release|