WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL NOW IN USA.
4 DAYS INTENSIVE LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY TRAINING IN USA.
- Training Schedule: 26th to 29th MAY 2020, 26th to 29th OCTOBER 2020, 26th to 29th MAY 2021 and OCTOBER 2021
- Course Director: Dr. R.K. Mishra. Master of Minimal Access Surgery
- Course Methodology: Hands-on Training, Training of Laparoscopic Suturing knotting, Practice of Laparoscopic Surgery on live tissue, Hands-On Live surgery in anesthetized animal
- Course Certification: Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F.MAS) awarded by World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- CME Certification: CME Certification of 24 hours by WALS, Course is Endorsed by SAGES, USA
- Specialty: For General Surgeon, Gynecologist, Urologist and Pediatric Surgeon
- Course Fee: 2,900 USD only Including Study Material, Breakfast, Lunch, Personal Protective Equipments and operating room Scrubs
- Registration: Registration fee 100 USD is required to pay at the time of online application so that we can send an Invitation letter for getting the USA, VISA. Remaining course fee can be paid on the first day of training, by Cash, Credit Card or Wire transfer
- Venue: Loyola surgical skills lab, Health Sciences Campus, Loyola, University, Chicago, United States of America
- Admission Helpline: For any Course Related Query Please Call Mr. Anand Sinha at 00919811416832
For more detail please click the link below:
Download Press release
Unique Laparoscopic Training Programs for Surgeons and Gynecologists at World Laparoscopy Training Institute, USA
|Older Press Release||Home||Newer Press Release|