Security Measures taken by World Laparoscopy Hospital:
SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN BY US
- World Laparoscopy Hospital website is not using the shared hosting as used by 99% of the website of the World.
- World Laparoscopy Hospital website is hosted on a dedicated server placed in USA
- World Laparoscopy Hospital has its own NS1.laparoscopyhospital.com and NS2.laparoscopyhospital.com
- World Laparoscopy Hospital website is hosted on a dedicated IP with Geotrust Extended Validation SSL certificate
- World Laparoscopy Hospital uses SSL of Geotrust which is trusted in the world you can see the Green Bar on your Browser
- We use Verification of Identity of credit card without disclosing your CVC number of Cerdit Card
- 256 Bit Geotrust SSL Encryption of Information Transmitted Online
- Use of Firewalls
- Time-out Serurity
- Select a Secure Password
- Secure Browser Lock
- Installed Cloud Based Firewall
- Installed Clam AntiVirus (ClamAV) Program
- Auto Log off Securely and Empty your Cache Memory
- Bank Guarantee of our Motto Account can withdraw money without CVC number
Today, the world expects to gain access to voice and data services any time, anywhere, and on any device, and organizations are working hard to meet the rising demands of this “Any Era.” Geotrust infrastructure helps organizations to deliver in the Any Era, and realize the maximum profit. It is towards that goal that we focus our company, our technology, our services, and our people.
Geotrust global infrastructure provides a critical layer of intelligence and security that enables key transactions, protects data, and safely delivers information across myriad protocols and devices.
Billions of times each day, companies and consumers rely on Geotrust to communicate and conduct commerce with confidence. Geotrust infrastructure provides core services that allow the Internet to function smoothly and reliably, every day. Geotrust provide layered security solutions that protect an organization’s consumers, brand, Web site, and network. Geotrust digital certificates protect over 900,000 Web servers worldwide, so consumers can shop safely.