Textbook of Laparoscopy for Surgeons and Gynecologists 4th Edition
All the 50 chapters in this edition have been updated and many have been rewritten to give readers the most up-to-date information. The book tackles the challenging topic of translating what is taught in the operating room into text and images. Additionally, the book addresses numerous methods to overcome challenges encountered during the laparoscopic procedure. It combines all the procedural surgical videos which will give complete knowledge of operative laparoscopic surgery.
- A unique textbook in laparoscopic surgery which deals with all essential aspects for surgeons, gynecologists, and urologists.
- Specifically, address topics of fundamentals of laparoscopic surgery and operative steps of each procedure in detail.
- Aimed not only at the dedicated laparoscopic surgeons, but also at general surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and surgical trainees.
- The aim of each chapter is to define, sharpen and emphasize issues of surgical steps, using the available evidence.
- Art and science of minimal access surgery is explained giving a true overall view as well as the recent technological advances made in this field.
- Intended for those who are conversant with operative surgical and gynecological procedures. Its scope is broad and deep.
- Illustrations and diagrams are provided to facilitate faster learning of minimal access surgery.
- Self-sufficient book which explains the concept of ergonomics, task analysis, and practical, and practical problems encountered in laparoscopic operative surgery.
- An overall view of the latest instruments and techniques of their application is presented.