|Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Suresh Pancholi - May 29th, 2014 3:32 pm.|
|Dear sir, I want to know that head injury is a simple or grievous in nature.|
re: Head Injury by Dr R K Mishra - May 30th, 2014 11:56 pm
Dr R K Mishra
|Dear Suresh Pancholi
Head injury is a grievous kind of Injury. It is also called as Grievous bodily harm.
This Hurt means bodily pain, disease or infirmity caused to any person.
According yo Section 320 IPC following are considered as Grievous Injury:
Any of the following injuries are grievous.
1. Emasculation (Depriving a male of masculine vigour)
2. Permanent privation of sight of either eye.
3. Permanent privation of the hearing of either ear.
4. Privation of any member or joint (member means an organ or a limb being part of man capable of performing a distinct function).
5. Destruction or permanent impairing of powers of any member or joint.
6. Permanent disfiguration of the head or face.
7. Fracture or dislocation of a bone or tooth.
8. Any hurt which endangers life including head injury which may cause death, or which causes the victim to be in severe bodily pain, or unable to follow his ordinary pursuits for a period of 20 days.
re: Head Injury by Martn - May 31st, 2014 11:22 pm
|Head Injury means internal injury in brain. Just a small cut in skin of scalp is not a grievous injury. However if it is simple cut but creating disfigurement then it will be considered as grievous injury.|
Ask Free Legal Questions On Consumer Protection Related to Laparoscopic Surgery. As the Premier Institute of Minimal Access Surgery World Laparoscopy Hospital provide Free medico legal advice to Patient and Surgeon. Institute of Medicine & Law department of World Laparoscopy Hospital provides education, information, and services in medical laws. WLH Medico Legal information and analysis is real-time, accurate, actionable and is delivered to doctors, hospitals, and lawyers on multiple platforms using the latest in technology.
Knowledge Bank of World Laparoscopy Hospital on Medical Laws is comprehensive and continuously updated with the latest developments in medical laws. Today, in World, World Laparoscopy Hospital possesses the best resources in terms of professionals, information, and knowledge on medical laws related to Minimal Access Surgery and these are optimally utilized in providing Medico legal Legal solutions.<
World Laparoscopy Hospital organizes the National and International Convention on Medico legal issues related to Minimal Access Surgery every year, a platform to identify the legal issues relating to laparoscopic and robotic surgery, discuss them threadbare, and suggest remedial measures. Doctors, medical associations, hospitals, lawyers, judges, regulators, and policy makers are part of this initiative.