What Is Laparoscopic Treatment?
Laparoscopy, also called as minimal access surgery, is a surgical procedure used to analyze and surgically treat the organs inside the abdomen. It's a low-risk, minimally invasive procedure that calls for only small cuts.
Laparoscopy makes use of an instrument called a laparoscope to take a look at the abdominal body organs. A laparoscope is a long, slim tube with a high-intensity light and also a high-resolution camera at the front. The instrument is placed through an incision in the abdominal wall surface. As it moves along, the electronic camera sends photos to a HD video display.
Need Of Laparoscopy:
If you are located in Gurgaon, Haryana and experiencing abrupt pelvic or abdomen discomfort, a laparoscopy can be conducted to learn the specific reason. However, laparoscopy does not perfomed in every patient in the initial stage. Often medical professionals conduct examinations like Ultrasound, MRI, as well as CT scan in the first place. If these tests do not give enough info, then comes laparoscopy.
Laparoscopy is done when these initial tests do not give adequate details or understanding for a diagnosis. The procedure may additionally be made use of to take a biopsy, or sample of cells, from a particular organ in the abdomen.
Doctor may recommed to laparoscopy for follwing organs:
- small intestine and large intestine (colon)
- pelvic or reproductive organs
There are several benefits compared to traditional surgeries:
- Small scars
- Quick discharge from hopspital
- Feel less pain
- Quick heal
- Quick back to normal activies
Risk of Laparoscopy
There is no risk of laparoscopic surgical procedure but if the specialist finds problem in completing the surgical treatment via laparoscopy, after that the doctor will certainly need to make a larger laceration. There is very reduced risk of infection, damage nearby organs and also blood vessels as compared to open up surgical procedure.
Know Your Laparoscopic Surgeon In Gurugram
Prof. Dr. R.K. Mishra is an internationally recognized pioneer laparoscopic surgeon. He has 25 years of experience in laparoscopic surgery and 12 years of experience in executing da Vinci robotic Surgeries. Prof. (Dr.). Mishra is globally renowned for his work in Laparoscopic and Robotic surgical procedure and also has performed over 12,000 laparoscopic and robotic surgical surgery. With his large experience of laparoscopic surgical treatment, Dr. Mishra has established his globally identified institutes of Marginal Gain access to Surgery in the U.S.A., UAE, and also India. If you are looking for laparoscopic surgeon in Gurgaon then Book your appointment with Dr. R. K. Mishra and get best consult for laparoscopic treatment in Gurgaon.
Prof. (Dr.) R.K. Mishra (Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeon)
- Director and Chief Surgeon World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurugram, Delhi, India
- Professor and Chairperson, World Laparoscopy Training Institute, Dubai, UAE
- Professor and Chairperson, World Laparoscopy Training Institute, Florida, USA
- Professor and Head of Minimal Access Surgery, TGO University
- First University Qualified Master Minimal Access Surgeon of India (M.MAS)
- Editor in Chief World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery (WJOLS)
- General Secretary World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeon (WALS)
- General Secretary International College of Robotic Surgeons (ICRS)
- Member European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES)
- Member European Association for Transluminal Surgery (EATS)
- Member Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Member Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS)
- Member Society of Robotic Surgery (SRS)
- Member Clinical Robotic Surgery Association (CRSA)
- Fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy (IMSA)
- Member Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
- Member Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Member Indian Medical Association (IMA)
World Laparoscopy Hospital is the leading name among the world-class academic Minimal Access Surgery institute on this planet. WLH is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This internationally renowned institute is a Scientific, Clinical, and Educational center to improve the quality of care for the Minimal Access Surgical patient by setting high standards of laparoscopic and robotic surgical education and its clinical practice.