Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

Gall bladder calculus
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Anirban Das - Sep 20th, 2011 9:15 pm.
Anirban Das
Anirban Das
Dear Madam/Sir,
I Anirban Das am having a gall stone. USG report is as below-
USG report as on 7th Sept 2011-
1. CBD: Normal.
2. Gall bladder: Well distended, Calculus noted within the lumen measuring 10X7mm. Wall thickness is normal. No pericholecystic oedema.
Impression: Gall bladder calculus.
re: Gall bladder calculus by Dr Sadhana - Sep 20th, 2011 11:56 pm
Dr Sadhana
Dr Sadhana
Dear Mr. Das
You should get your gall bladder removed. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is the best option for you. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy may allow you to return to work more quickly, have less pain after surgery, have a shorter hospital stay and have a shorter recovery time. Unlike traditional surgery, laparoscopic surgery to remove the gallbladder can be done without cutting the muscles of your abdomen. The incision is also much smaller and the scars are much less noticeable than those made by traditional cholecystectomy.

World Laparoscopy Hospital is specializes in these kind of surgery and it will cost you only 30,000 rupees.

With regards

Sadhana
re: Gall bladder calculus by waseem - Jun 18th, 2012 5:05 am
waseem
waseem
hi my name is waseem 35 yrs old ultrsound shows 14 mm stone in gall blader,liver is also enlarge. Last one monyh i have heavy pain in my upper abdomen and backside also.i am thinking to use the natural cleaning programme of olive oil and lemon would it work or surgery is the best way and how much is th cost for operation
re: Gall bladder calculus by Nazeer Ahmed - Dec 21st, 2012 5:20 am
Nazeer Ahmed
Nazeer Ahmed
G.B Moderately Distended with smooth wall Calculus of 4 MM in G.B
re: Gall bladder calculus by laxmanan - Sep 1st, 2013 12:31 pm
laxmanan
laxmanan
1.2 cm calculus noted in gall bladder lumen. What is the future treatment? please advice

Dear Mr Laxmanan

You should get laparoscopic cholecystectomy done if it is symptomatic gall stone.

With regard

J S Chowhan.
re: Gall bladder calculus by shatabdi - Aug 13th, 2014 10:22 am
shatabdi
shatabdi
Hi..,I am shatabdi ganguly..I am 18 years.. yesterday I had an usg. And the report says cholelithiasis.Does the usg scan shows gall bladder calculus with no measurement... what is the further treatment???

Dear Shatabdi Ganguly
The ultrasonography can give fair assessment of the number and size of the gall stones. it can also comment on the thickness of the wall of the gall bladder and the diameter of the CBD and if any stone is lodged in the CBD.

The treatment of the gall stones is the removal of the gall bladder either by open or laparoscopic Surgery. The gold standard treatment is the Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.

Thanks
With Regards
dr j S chowhan
re: Gall bladder calculus by Savitri Duneja - Apr 12th, 2015 3:41 pm
Savitri Duneja
Savitri Duneja
The gall bladder is adequately distended. Normal wall thickness.
37 mm calculus is seen its lumen.
Please advise. Thanks
Please

Dear Savitri,

You need laparoscopic cholecystectomy for gall stone of 37mm. You may come to World Laparoscopy Hospital to get this surgery done.

with regards
Nidhi
re: Gall bladder calculus by Nayeema - Nov 25th, 2015 9:55 pm
Nayeema
Nayeema
Multiple calculi inside its lumen size ranging from 3mm to 6mm.

Dear Nayeema

You should opt for Laparoscopic cholecystectomy if you have symptom due to these Gall stones.
re: Gall bladder calculus by babu - Dec 29th, 2015 11:42 pm
babu
babu
Hi, I am 34 yrs old. My USG shows soft GB calculus. Now do I need any treatment ? If it is then what?

Dear Babu

If you have symptoms due to gallbladder stone you should get it removed by laparoscopy.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: Gall bladder calculus by suman bhandari - Jan 25th, 2016 8:57 pm
suman bhandari
suman bhandari
Malignant GB mass infiltrating liver, duodenum and porta, associated with nodal metastases.
What would I do.

Dear Mrs Bhandari

This is very late. However, Unresected gallbladder cancer is a rapidly fatal disease. Radical resection can provide long-term survival, even for large tumors with extensive liver invasion. Long-term survival can be achieved for patients presenting after prior noncurative surgical exploration. You should consult a good onco surgeon who has vast experience doing this surgery. Alternatively you can come to World Laparoscopy Hospital and we can perform this surgery.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: Gall bladder calculus by Fatema Khatun - Feb 19th, 2016 11:18 am
Fatema Khatun
Fatema Khatun
What is the soIution for this USG report of GB: G.B.is well distended (6.3x2.2cm) Solitary echoreflective calculus measuring 1.0cm within GB lumen seen. G.B. wall is normal

Dear Mrs Khatun

Gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly performed surgical procedures and it is the only proven way to treat the gallstone doisease. Gallbladder removal surgery is usually performed with minimally invasive techniques and the medical name for this procedure is “Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
re: Gall bladder calculus by Rratan - Feb 21st, 2016 9:45 pm
Rratan
Rratan
Tiny stone on gall bladder can remove by the medicine

Dear Rratan,

You haven't mentioned the size of stone in gall bladder.

With regards
Nidhi
re: Gall bladder calculus by suchit - Apr 10th, 2016 8:34 pm
suchit
suchit
i have well distended and shows a calculus of size 15mm is noted in GB lumen. wall thickness is normal. no mass lesion is seen.
could u tell me what should I do for it. is it dissolve or operate

Dear Suchit,

If you experience any pain due to stone then only operation is needed else you wont be needed to go through operation. If you experience pain then you need to get Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy done.

With regards
Nidhi
re: Gall bladder calculus by NIRMALA EKNATH JAGTAP - Jun 20th, 2016 11:53 am
NIRMALA EKNATH JAGTAP
NIRMALA EKNATH JAGTAP
Gall Bladder is well distended and is normal,. Tiny 6x4 mm echogenic non mobile non shadowing lesion is noted in gall bladder-probably tin polyp,. The wall thickness is normal, I am now 72 years old FEMALE . Awaiting your advise

Dear Praksh,
In this condition you need to go for cholecystectomy otherwise later it became infected and cause complication.For further details plz call to World Laparoscopy hospital , Cyber city,DLF, Gurgaon.

With Regard-
Dr.S.Hussain
re: Gall bladder calculus by emilyn - Aug 25th, 2016 10:30 am
emilyn
emilyn
This is a result of my Usg: GB wall slightly thickened 5mm,multiple small 2mm to 4mm stones seen in the GB lumen. biliary ectasia,calculous cholecystitis with bile sludge.hope you help me with this,should i go a surgery????

Dear Emilyn
It seems that your gall bladder is having infection, with stone in it and biliary ectasia is characterized by segmental and multifocal dilatation of large intrahepatic bile ducts. So as your gall bladder has multiple stone you need to go for the surgery because sooner or later it is going to start problem for you. So you can go for Laparoscopic cholecystectomy. You can contact world laparoscopy hospital for this.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: Gall bladder calculus by Sudeep - Oct 15th, 2016 11:16 pm
Sudeep
Sudeep
Dear sir.
My wife was pregnant now 3 month is competed but one day night suddenly start pain and we visited to doctor. Then he said to scan and in scan report find 13mm lumen stone in gall bladder. What we can do please give suggestions.

Dear Sudeep
Your wife is suffering from gall stone. As your wife is pregnant and just three month has been completed you need to wait for another 1 month or more so that surgical intervention can be done. You can consult your doctor and put her on conservative management, if symptoms is persisting. After that you can go for the laparoscopic Cholecystectomy which is a gold standard treatment of pregnant woman.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: Gall bladder calculus by RK Verma - Feb 1st, 2017 11:21 pm
RK Verma
RK Verma
Sir, i m 31 Yrs old. Today i have a usg as : Gall Bladder shows multiple micro calculi. Suspicious calculus at terminal cbd. Pls. Advise me for cure.

Dear R K Verma

If your Gallbladder Stone is symptomatic then get it removed by laparoscopic cholecystectomy

With regard
Dr Rahul
re: Gall bladder calculus by Rekha - Feb 21st, 2017 9:18 pm
Rekha
Rekha
On ultrasound I found that I have partially distended gall bladder with multiple calculi measuring 3-4mm.pls suggest a remedy.

Dear Rekha

You are having problem of multiple gall stone in the gall bladder. You need to go for the surgery for this laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. It is done by making 3 4 incision in the abdomen through which the camera and the instrument is passed and the surgery is carried out. After the surgery the patient can ed a normal life.

re: Gall bladder calculus by Indrajit roy - Apr 16th, 2017 10:01 pm
Indrajit roy
Indrajit roy
Tiny multiple calculi noted in gall bladder lumen.

Dear Indrajit

Please send us your detail report.
re: Gall bladder calculus by Ziaur Rahman - May 2nd, 2017 12:20 pm
Ziaur Rahman
Ziaur Rahman
This is Ziaur Rahman from BANGLADESH. Please let me know the status of a comment of a report of Gall Bladder "Cholelithiasis" meaning. (Multiple bright echogenic struccctures arounf 7 mm noted in GB lumen casting acoustic shadow). Please advice

Dear Ziahur

You have a stone in the gall badder. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. You need to go through the surgery for this which is the treatment of choice. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery. It is done by making 3 to 4 holes in the abdomen and inserting the telescope and instrument through it and carrying out the surgery.
re: Gall bladder calculus by Arvind Kumar - May 14th, 2017 2:08 pm
Arvind Kumar
Arvind Kumar
Gall Bladder is distended with about 10.6 mm size solitary calculus & sludge noted in the lumen of the gall bladder, casting distal shadowing.

Dear Arvind

You have a stone in the gall badder. You need to go through the surgery for this which is the treatment of choice. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery. It is done by making 3 to 4 holes in the abdomen and inserting the telescope and instrument through it and carrying out the surgery.
re: Gall bladder calculus by RISALO DEVI - May 15th, 2017 9:31 pm
RISALO DEVI
RISALO DEVI
Age 55 years.
usg report : gall bladder: is distendede and shows a large echogenic calculus measuring 3 cm with strong posterior.
on 12.04.2017.
no pain.
body weight is 85 kg.
suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
please provide solution?
cost as well?

Dear Risalo

You have a stone in the gal badder. You need to go through the surgery for this which is the treatment of choice. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery.
re: Gall bladder calculus by Kk Singh - Jun 7th, 2017 9:40 pm
Kk Singh
Kk Singh
my wife age is 59year old
Gall bladder- well distended and show sludge and multiple calculi,mesuring 3to4mm.no wall thickening/pericholecystic fluid.
Impression-cholelithiasis.no biliary dilatation.
No other significant abnormally detected
Tell me what to do.

Dear K K Singh

You have a gall stone. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopoc cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.
re: Gall bladder calculus by Isa - Oct 11th, 2017 7:43 am
Isa
Isa
US fo GB. : partially contracted it shows multiple moderately echogenic intraluminal foci attached to the GB wall largest is 10mm polyps. what should i do doctor? shell i leave it and live with it or ?

Dear Isa

A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.
re: Gall bladder calculus by Nadira Ikram - Oct 30th, 2017 3:48 am
Nadira Ikram
Nadira Ikram
I am 33 years old and ihave an ultrasound and its states that
gall bladder is contracted and is partially distended with multiple focci with strong posterior acousting shadowing. Wall is not thickened. CBD is not dialated.

Dear Nadira
A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.

With regards
Dr Rahul
re: Gall bladder calculus by Daniel Rath - Nov 19th, 2017 9:52 am
Daniel Rath
Daniel Rath
Dear Doctor,
My mum 54 years old just got an ultrasound confirm multiple gallbladder polyps with size up to 13mm. Is it urgent to take it out or it can be delay within 2 months? She has no any injure during the detection found. Thanks .

Dear Daniel
Yes you need to go for the surgery as soon as possible because the size of the stone is big.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: Gall bladder calculus by MURALEEDHARAN - Nov 27th, 2017 10:57 pm
MURALEEDHARAN
MURALEEDHARAN
Hi.....I am Muraleedharan 57 years .I am a heart patient .My Gall Bladder :E/O well defined echo genic calculus seen of size 8.9mm seen with in GB lumen.CBD appears normal. What is the further treatment.

Dear Muraleedharan

You have a gall stone. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
re: Gall bladder calculus by G S Rawat - Dec 25th, 2017 5:18 am
G S Rawat
G S Rawat
Liver is enlarged in size 161.0 mm. Its parenchyma shows generalised increase in echogenicity.SGOT 109 U/L., ALT(SGPT) 129 U/L and GGTP- 267 U/L. Gall blader is normal size. At leastr 3-4 echogenic foci giving posterior acoustic shadowing are seen in gall blader neck. Wall is thickened measuring upto 9mm in thickness. common bile duct is not dilated.

Dear G S Rawat
re: Gall bladder calculus by Soma bose - Apr 7th, 2018 10:49 pm
Soma bose
Soma bose
In my USG multiple gallbladder polyps noted largest one measuring 5.7*5.0 mm no intraluminal calculus seen. Walls thickness appear normal. Kindly advise me what to do and how much chances of malignancy.

Dear soma

You have gall stone in your bladder. For that you need to go for the laparoscopic choleystectomy which the surgery of choice. Coming to the polyp while removing the gall bladder a biopsy will be taken from the polyp which will help to know the chance of the malignancy.
re: Gall bladder calculus by Umma Asma - Jul 28th, 2018 11:51 pm
Umma Asma
Umma Asma
Dear Dr.
I am 20yrs old. I have below problem :-
Gall bladder is partially contracted, wall is echogenic. Multiple echogenic structures (10mm to 12 mm casting distal acoustic shadows are noted within the gall bladder.

Please help me for this solution.

Dear Umma

The report state that you are suffering from gall stone. You need to get rid of it as soon as possible. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice.

With Regards
Dr Rahul

re: Gall bladder calculus by Kailash - Feb 5th, 2019 10:28 pm
Kailash
Kailash
Gall Blader is contracted and multiple echogenic shadow with after shadwoig is seen coming from gall blader fossa

Dear Kailash,
It means stone in the gallbladder.It can be treated by Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.

Thanking You,
Dr J S Chowhan
re: Gall bladder calculus by JeromeMarivsob - Jul 1st, 2020 9:17 pm
JeromeMarivsob
JeromeMarivsob
CBD gummies give a wonderful surprise when you need to have a little additional CBD to survive your time. Additionally wonderful for traveling as well as providing buddies. If you think you could possibly make use of much more than one of those, make an effort a package! First, pick from products based upon varieties: kitty, dog, or horse.

https://ventsmagazine.com/2020 /06/18/cbd-oil-all-you-need-to -know-about-this-oil/
re: Gall bladder calculus by Syeda Nahar - Jun 27th, 2022 12:20 pm
Syeda Nahar
Syeda Nahar
Hey, I am from Bangladesh and 72 years old lady. My USG HBS report shows that the gallbladder is well delineated normal in size and contour with smooth wall of normal thickness. A bright echogenic structure measure about 4mm casting faint acoustic shadow is noted within the lumen

Do I need to go under surgery in this age. Or any medication will help.

Reply:

If you dont have any symptom you dont need any surgery for 4 mm acoustic shadow. However, you must do follow ups by repeating USG after few month.
re: Gall bladder calculus by Harsh - Mar 31st, 2023 6:47 pm
Harsh
Harsh
My father's USG report says :- A solitary calculus of size (10 mm) seen in GB lumen. He is 57 years old , should I go for surgery or medication will help ? Awaiting your response

Reply:- You need to go for surgery. You can get Laparoscopy Cholecystectomy surgery.
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
=
- calculate the result
* - required fields

Get Free Postoperative Advice

Accessing Expertise Anywhere: Free Online Medical Advice by World Laparoscopy Hospital

In an age where information is at our fingertips, the World Laparoscopy Hospital is taking the concept of accessibility and expertise to a whole new level. This renowned medical institution is offering a valuable service that transcends geographical boundaries - free online medical advice.

Fee medical advice of Laparoscopic Surgery

The Power of Digital Health

The digital revolution has significantly transformed the way we access healthcare information and connect with medical professionals. World Laparoscopy Hospital has harnessed this power to provide a platform where individuals from around the world can seek medical guidance from top-notch experts without leaving their homes.

The Importance of Medical Advice

Medical advice is a fundamental aspect of healthcare. It serves as a bridge between patients and the knowledge and experience of healthcare professionals. Timely and accurate medical advice can be a lifeline, offering reassurance, guidance, and potentially life-saving information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital: A Beacon of Medical Excellence

World Laparoscopy Hospital is globally recognized for its excellence in Minimal Access Surgery and surgical training. The institution's commitment to innovation, research, and patient care is evident in its mission to extend free online medical advice to those in need.

Key Features of World Laparoscopy Hospital's Online Medical Advice Service:

1. Expertise Across Specialties: The hospital boasts a roster of expert physicians, surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and pediatric surgeons. This diverse range of specialists ensures that individuals can receive advice on a wide spectrum of medical issues.

2. Accessibility: The online platform breaks down geographical barriers. Patients from any corner of the world can access this service, making it especially beneficial for those in remote or underserved areas.

3. Convenience: Online medical advice is available 24/7, providing the convenience of seeking guidance at any time, day or night. This accessibility is particularly crucial for urgent medical queries.

4. Privacy: World Laparoscopy Hospital maintains strict patient confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive medical information remains secure.

5. Multilingual Support: Recognizing the global nature of its audience, the hospital offers support in multiple languages, enhancing accessibility for non-English speakers.

6. Holistic Guidance: The hospital's expert physicians provide comprehensive advice, addressing not only immediate concerns but also offering insights into long-term health and well-being.

Empowering Patients

The provision of free online medical advice aligns with World Laparoscopy Hospital's mission to empower patients and enhance healthcare outcomes. It allows individuals to take an active role in managing their health and seeking expert guidance when needed.

A Source of Reassurance and Knowledge

In times of uncertainty, illness, or when facing medical questions, World Laparoscopy Hospital's free online medical advice offers a ray of hope. It's a source of reassurance, a font of knowledge, and a testament to the potential of digital health in improving lives.

World Laparoscopy Hospital's commitment to providing free online medical advice represents a significant step towards democratizing healthcare. It brings the expertise of world-class medical professionals to anyone with an internet connection, offering guidance, hope, and the promise of better health. In an era defined by connectivity, this institution stands as a beacon of medical excellence in the digital landscape.

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Nidhi
Hospital Representative
I'm Online