Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

large stones in bile duct and gall bladder
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by deepa tamang - Mar 31st, 2013 2:46 am.
deepa tamang
deepa tamang
Recently went through ERCP but failed to remove the stones from Bile duct. The stones are large in size 16mm and some 14 mm. Please suggest me what should I do since doctors have suggested me to go for open surgery.
re: large stones in bile duct and gall bladder by Dr J S Chowhan - Apr 5th, 2013 7:17 am
Dr J S Chowhan
Dr J S Chowhan
Dear Deepa Tamang

In case of failed ERCP we can perform Laparoscopic CBD exploration for large stone in CBD. Laparoscopic choledochotomy (LCD) is more technically challenging but LCD may be attempted following failed laparoscopic transcystic exploration or failed ERCP or for patients who are not candidates for the transcystic approach. Laparoscopic CBD exploration is preferable to postoperative ERCP failed patient for large CBD stone removal.

With regard

J S Chowhan
re: large stones in bile duct and gall bladder by Saif kabir - Mar 20th, 2018 1:29 am
Saif kabir
Saif kabir
I am suffering from bile duct stone and enzyme proble..I can’t digest food and I have oily stool problem and I take ceron 25000.plz tell me if i am remove stone from bile duct it is save for me.

Dear Saif
You need to go for the ERCP for the removal of the stone in the bile duct.
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
- calculate the result
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online