|Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Samarth - Dec 10th, 2012 7:49 am.|
I became 80 percent bald. I want my hair back. I contacted some people. Why Some People Do Not Want To Have Hair Transplant Surgery?
re: Hair Transplant is really good or not. by Dr M K Gupta - Dec 10th, 2012 7:51 am
Dr M K Gupta
Hair transplant surgery is not for everyone. In fact, some people have been so disappointed and even angered about their results that they have filed class action lawsuits against hair transplant surgeons and clinics. There are several reasons they give for their dissatisfaction.
1. Underestimating Procedures. Certain surgeons and clinics underestimate the number of procedures necessary to achieve the desired effect. This leads people to have a false hope of having a full head of hair in a very short time. When this does not happen, they are understandably angry. They did not get what they were promised.
2. Underestimating Price. Surgeons usually do give some sort of estimate of the cost of the entire procedure of a hair transplant. A reputable surgeon will emphasize that it is only an estimate and that things may change once the procedures are started. Also, she will give an honest accounting of what she expects the procedure to cost.
An unscrupulous surgeon, on the other hand, will distort the facts about his hair transplant procedures. He will try to get the patient started by stating that the price will be very low. He will know all along that the procedures will cost much more, but he will lowball the price anyway just to get the patient started so that they have to finish.
3. Creating Scars. All hair transplant surgery will create small scars. Some people find them unacceptable. They want to wear their hair short, and they see the scar peeking out from under their hair, even if no one else does. Of course, there are also physicians with poor skills who create large scars and people who are prone to scarring. Hair transplant scars are a sore subject for man people.
4. Uneven hairlines. Some people who have hair transplant surgery end up with uneven hairlines. This is caused by the oversight of negligent doctors. If a person gets to work with a reputable surgeon, things like this just do not happen. However, if someone has seen a person with this problem, it will likely turn them off to hair transplant surgery for good.
5. Old-Fashioned Plugs. People with the large plugs that look like doll's hair or toothbrush bristles are still around. While this type of hair transplant is rarely done anymore, the effects are still evident among people of a certain age. If someone who knows one of these people has a balding problem, they are not likely to think of hair transplants. The only way they would is if they have some other, good, experience with them.
6. Doctors Who Put Money above the Patients' Interest. Any doctors who make decisions that are not based on the welfare of his patient are following their Hippocratic Oath in its intentions. Doctors are held to a high standard and when a surgeon tries to convince a patient to get hair transplant surgery when it is not best for him, he is not really acting as a doctor should. The horror stories are out there and many people are aware of them.
There is a higher rate of suicide following hair transplant and other cosmetic surgeries. This is partly because the patients are disappointed that their lives do not miraculously change overnight. However, other reasons for their despair are poor results and unscrupulous doctors. People who are afraid of this misery are likely to bow out.
Accessing Expertise Anywhere: Free Online Medical Advice by World Laparoscopy Hospital
In an age where information is at our fingertips, the World Laparoscopy Hospital is taking the concept of accessibility and expertise to a whole new level. This renowned medical institution is offering a valuable service that transcends geographical boundaries - free online medical advice.
The Power of Digital Health
The digital revolution has significantly transformed the way we access healthcare information and connect with medical professionals. World Laparoscopy Hospital has harnessed this power to provide a platform where individuals from around the world can seek medical guidance from top-notch experts without leaving their homes.
The Importance of Medical Advice
Medical advice is a fundamental aspect of healthcare. It serves as a bridge between patients and the knowledge and experience of healthcare professionals. Timely and accurate medical advice can be a lifeline, offering reassurance, guidance, and potentially life-saving information.
World Laparoscopy Hospital: A Beacon of Medical Excellence
World Laparoscopy Hospital is globally recognized for its excellence in Minimal Access Surgery and surgical training. The institution's commitment to innovation, research, and patient care is evident in its mission to extend free online medical advice to those in need.
Key Features of World Laparoscopy Hospital's Online Medical Advice Service:
Expertise Across Specialties: The hospital boasts a roster of expert physicians, surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and pediatric surgeons. This diverse range of specialists ensures that individuals can receive advice on a wide spectrum of medical issues.
Accessibility: The online platform breaks down geographical barriers. Patients from any corner of the world can access this service, making it especially beneficial for those in remote or underserved areas.
Convenience: Online medical advice is available 24/7, providing the convenience of seeking guidance at any time, day or night. This accessibility is particularly crucial for urgent medical queries.
Privacy: World Laparoscopy Hospital maintains strict patient confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive medical information remains secure.
Multilingual Support: Recognizing the global nature of its audience, the hospital offers support in multiple languages, enhancing accessibility for non-English speakers.
Holistic Guidance: The hospital's expert physicians provide comprehensive advice, addressing not only immediate concerns but also offering insights into long-term health and well-being.
The provision of free online medical advice aligns with World Laparoscopy Hospital's mission to empower patients and enhance healthcare outcomes. It allows individuals to take an active role in managing their health and seeking expert guidance when needed.
A Source of Reassurance and Knowledge
In times of uncertainty, illness, or when facing medical questions, World Laparoscopy Hospital's free online medical advice offers a ray of hope. It's a source of reassurance, a font of knowledge, and a testament to the potential of digital health in improving lives.
World Laparoscopy Hospital's commitment to providing free online medical advice represents a significant step towards democratizing healthcare. It brings the expertise of world-class medical professionals to anyone with an internet connection, offering guidance, hope, and the promise of better health. In an era defined by connectivity, this institution stands as a beacon of medical excellence in the digital landscape.
If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum
Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.
The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.
World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.