Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

Mensturation problem
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Mrs Lucky Borah - Nov 29th, 2012 1:53 am.
Mrs Lucky Borah
Mrs Lucky Borah
I am 21 yrs old and unmarried. i have feel severe vomiting and dizziness during mens although there is little pain. It persist for almost three days and suffering from this for almost 3 years. I was unable to eat anything during period. I have seen doctor and going through many test and ultrasound but didn't found anything abnormal. I take medicine but of no use. Pls help in recovering from this problem forever. Thanks
re: Mensturation problem by Dr M K Gupta - Dec 1st, 2012 12:23 pm
Dr M K Gupta
Dr M K Gupta
Dear Borah

To determine whether a problem requires treatment or not, we need to examine you and ask several questions and do a thorough physical exam. The gynecologist may do a pelvic exam, blood tests, or urine tests. If there might be a structural problem, an ultrasound or CAT scan may be performed.

Together, these tests can help our gynecologist determine how a condition should be handled.

In rare situation growths such as polyps or fibroids can often be removed and endometriosis can often be treated with medications or surgery. If a hormone imbalance is to blame, the doctor may suggest hormone therapy with birth control pills or other hormone-containing medications. Conditions like clotting disorders or thyroid problems may require treatment as well.

For menstrual pain with no underlying medical cause, anti-inflammatory medicines are the most effective treatment.

With regards

M K Gupta
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
- calculate the result
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online