Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

Uterus problem?
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Nisha - Apr 5th, 2013 11:08 am.
I am 25 yrs old female having abnormal menstrual cycle.At starting i have heavy periods without any pain controlled only with hormonal tablets.Slowly it turns to normal but repeats again after 1 or 2 years.Again i use hormonal suplements.from 1 year onwards i have pain during addition i have doubt that urinal infection and constipation.Is there any serious problem.please revert back.
re: Uterus problem? by Dr J S Chowhan - Apr 11th, 2013 8:01 am
Dr J S Chowhan
Dr J S Chowhan
Dear Nisha

You should get thorough investigation done together with hormonal essay. Even the UTI can be confirmed only after urine culture and sensitivity test.

Menorrhagia is the medical term for menstrual periods through which bleeding is abnormally heavy or prolonged. Although heavy menstrual bleeding is a kind of concern among premenopausal women, most women don't experience blood loss severe enough to be looked as menorrhagia. With menorrhagia, every period you have causes enough blood loss and cramping that you can not sustain your usual activities. For those who have menstrual bleeding so heavy that you just dread your period, talk with your doctor. There are numerous effective treatments for menorrhagia.

Please consult a good gynecologist to get a proper advice to treat your heavy bleeding and pain. Without all investigation we can not give any advice.

With regards
J S Chowhan
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
- calculate the result
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online