Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

Herpes Shingles
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Vishal Sharma - Aug 16th, 2011 12:47 pm.
Vishal Sharma
Vishal Sharma
Hello Doc.
My Father suffering from Herpes shingles since 3 months, Externally the skin will be okay but internally it gives a lot of pain(Tightness of muscles is there. What should we do? please tell me the solution in detail (Even Medicines)

Thanks & Regards
Vishal Sharma
re: Herpes Shingles by Dr Sadhana - Aug 16th, 2011 7:29 pm
Dr Sadhana
Dr Sadhana
Dear Vishal Sharma
The pain is one of the big problem associated with herpes zoster ranges from mild to excruciating. Patients with mild to moderate pain may respond to over-the-counter analgesics in many situation. Patients with more severe pain may require the addition of a narcotic medication. When analgesics are used, with or without a narcotic, a regular dosing schedule results in better pain control and less anxiety than as-needed required dosing.

Please contact any physician he will prescribe first some antiviral treatment like Acyclovir and he will alsp prescribe you some good analgesics.

With regards

Lotions containing calamine (e.g., Caladryl) may be used on open lesions to reduce pain and pruritus. Once the lesions have crusted over, capsaicin cream (Zostrix) may be applied. Topically administered lidocaine (Xylocaine) and nerve blocks have also been reported to be effective in reducing pain.
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
- calculate the result
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online