Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

chesty cough
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Constanta matei - Mar 30th, 2012 6:26 pm.
Constanta matei
Constanta matei
hi i have 3 months old girl she got chest caugh .the gp priscribe her augmentin duo 2 tuimes a day i give her medicine from wensday but she is not getting better.and she drinks only 80-110 ml of milk 6 times a day she was drinking before 170 ml 6 times a day .i want to know if this is ok or i should take her to an emergency hospital or should wait for 2 days more.thanks
re: chesty cough by Dr M. K. Gupta - Apr 3rd, 2012 10:05 pm
Dr M. K. Gupta
Dr M. K. Gupta
Dear Matei
Giving augmentin duo for cough initially is a good decision by your GP as it is a quite safe medicine and it is good for cough but if after 5 days of treatment there is no improvement you should take your child to some hospital and get some investigation done. In cases of persistent cough x-ray chest and few blood investigation is required.

oughs are one of the most common symptoms of childhood illness. Although a cough can sound awful, it's not usually a sign of a serious condition. In fact, coughing is a healthy and important reflex that helps protect the airways in the throat and chest.

But sometimes, your child's cough will warrant a trip to the doctor. Understanding what different types of cough could mean will help you know how to take care of them and when to go to the doctor.

With regards
M.K. Gupta
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Simple catpcha image
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online