Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

epididymo orchitis
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Dinesh - Sep 21st, 2014 12:56 pm.
Dull ache in testicles after epididymo orchitis. My urologist doctor says infection is no more in testicles, if infection would have been there then i would have got heavy pain in testicles. all the medicines where stopped 4 months back. But from past 4 months have dull ache in testicles which come and goes off frequently. My right testicle was infected my left testicle is absolutely fine. Doctor says this dull ache may or may not go away during the period of my life time. Also have observed 2 to 3 drops of liquid coming out of my penis 5 to 6 days a week. I smells like urine or sperm, this comes of penis usually when i going back to home from my office on my bike.
Can anyone help me pl.
Can i get ride of this dull ache? and who?
How can i stop 2 r 3 drops of liquid coming out of penis?
Can i father a HEALTHY child in future? I am unmarried and virgin.
re: epididymo orchitis by Dr.J S Chowhan - Oct 1st, 2014 4:09 pm
Dr.J S Chowhan
Dr.J S Chowhan
Dear Dinesh
After an acute attack of the epididmoorchitis some amount of pain and swelling is normal for a month or two. You please get your semen analysis done to know about sperm count and your chances of fathering a child. You may use scrotal support to get relief in pain.

Dr J S Chowhan
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
- calculate the result
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online