Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

Diagnose with Endometriosis
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Sonqishe - Sep 25th, 2011 9:55 pm.
I have a question. I am diagnose with Endometriosis & now
I've discovered the teblets *Serracor-NK combined with SerraRx80 and
vitamind10 to boost immune system. will they help me? We've been
trying to have another babby. Please help me.
re: Diagnose with Endometriosis by Dr Sadhana - Sep 25th, 2011 10:02 pm
Dr Sadhana
Dr Sadhana
Dear Sonqishe
Serracor-NK is a fibrinolytic enzyme blend that exhibits natural anti-inflammatory properties, helps normalize fibrin levels in the circulatory system, reduces C-reactive protein and normalizes both blood viscosity and platelet stickiness. Fibrin performs an important function in the body, including clotting and wound healing. However, excessive fibrin can impede normal blood flow, which may lead to increased blood viscosity, swelling, edema, pain, inflammation and more serious cardiovascular events. The proteases in Serracor-NK reduce fibrin levels and improve viscosity and over all blood circulation. Theoretically it should help in endometriosis but actually any long term randomized controlled trial is not published to prove this fact.
re: Diagnose with Endometriosis by Ali - Feb 9th, 2012 1:36 pm
Saw your post late but knew via Dave. Have been thnkiing about you all day. Hope everything went well and it brings much relief!
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
- calculate the result
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online