Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by MRS PREETI DHUMAL - Jul 20th, 2012 1:01 am.
MRS PREETI DHUMAL
MRS PREETI DHUMAL
I HAD DONE THE FAMILY PLANNING OPERATION BEFORE 15 DAYS BUT MENTALLY ME & MY HUSBAND NOW NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS, WE ARE FEELING LIKE TO HAVE ONE MORE CHILD IS IT POSSIBLE TO REVERSE THE OPERATION? ALSO WANT TO KNOW WITHIN HOW MANY DAYS CAN I REVERSE THE OPERATION?
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Sadhana Mishra - Jul 20th, 2012 3:15 am
Sadhana Mishra
Sadhana Mishra
Dear Mrs Dhumal
I have discussed your case with our doctor. Now you have to wait at least 3 month after which re canalization surgery. If you want to get pregnant after a tubal ligation, you can have either a tubal reanastomosis or tubal reversal surgery or get pregnant with IVF in-vitro fertilization.

Tubal recanalization by microsurgical technique is one of the methods to solve infertility after sterilization. It can be easily done by laparoscopy. This procedure successfully unblocks one or both tubes in up to 90% of patients.

With regards
Sadhana
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by vijay - Nov 25th, 2012 10:58 pm
vijay
vijay
my wife under go recanalization operation. 18 months passed but not yet pregnant. please explain why the pregnancy was delayed?
by
vijay
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by mahalakshmi - Feb 17th, 2013 1:19 am
mahalakshmi
mahalakshmi
i had done in laperasocopy operation for family planning before 18 months.. now i feel get one more child.... what i do ???

Dear Mam

Laparoscopic re canalization is a good option.

With regards

Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by deepa shinde - Mar 30th, 2013 2:56 pm
deepa shinde
deepa shinde
my age is 42 years. i have done family planning operation before 5 years. know i want pregnant again. is is possible & how.

Dear Deepa Shinde

Laparoscopic Re-canalization surgery can be performed for you to make the Fallopian tube functional.

With regards

Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by malar - Apr 25th, 2013 10:36 pm
malar
malar
please tell me sir how to get a easy way to pregnancy in after done a family planning.its my life sir pls reply me .because of i loss my child past three years,

malar

Dear Malar

If you have gone through the tubal sterilization surgery for family plnning then you should get tubal recanalization surgery done.

With regard

J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by sandhya rani - Apr 30th, 2013 8:09 am
sandhya rani
sandhya rani
dear sir my name is sandhya. ihave two female girls by operation . i have made family planning operation in 2008.my two babies was died. i want another baby please give any suggestions if it is possible it is my life sir please answer my question sir.

Dear Sandhya

Laparoscopic Tubal recanalization surgery is one option you can try.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Sumi - Sep 7th, 2013 10:43 am
Sumi
Sumi
I have gone through family planning surgery but I do know what type of surgery, Its hand operated 10 years over i wanted to become pregnant please suggest me.

Dear Sumi,

You can opt for either laparoscopic tubal recanalization surgery or IVF.

With regard

Sadhana

re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by varalakshmi - Sep 24th, 2013 12:24 pm
varalakshmi
varalakshmi
Can I re-canalization of the litigated tubes.

Dear Varalakshmi

Laparoscopic or da Vinci Robotic re-canalization is possible in your case. You can get this surgery done at World Laparoscopy Hospital.

With regard

J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Khan Nazma - Oct 2nd, 2013 5:36 pm
Khan Nazma
Khan Nazma
I had done family planning surgery in 2001 now I am re married and gone through tubal recanilization in 17/12/2012 but yet i did not conceieved and i m also having smoking habit so pls doc help

Dear Nazma

Laparoscopic Tubal recanalization or IVF are the only two possibilities for you.

With regard
Sadhana
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by jyothi - Nov 12th, 2013 7:53 pm
jyothi
jyothi
sir forcely done family planning by my parents sir now i have three kids sir i need more one baby can i get baby again please give me advise please.

You can get robotic tubal reversal surgery done. It has very nice outcome.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by sanjana - Dec 18th, 2013 12:06 pm
sanjana
sanjana
i have done my family planning operation on 2006..now i want to reconsive again..i made HSG test recently..Doctor said that one tube is showing good another tube is not showing..Now what i have to do Pls suggest..it is very important to reconsive again ........Pls help me

Dear Sanjana

You can think about laparoscopic tubal recanalization surgery. We at World Laparoscopy Hospital can perform laparoscopic or robotic tubal recanalization surgery for you.

With regard

Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Govind - Feb 5th, 2014 8:45 pm
Govind
Govind
Respected Sir I had done family planning NSV in 1999. Now I want to revert the same at age of 49 year. Is it possible now. Please advise

Dear Govind.

It is possible that reversal will be successful by surgery.

With regard

Sadhana
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by kavita vaibhav kumbhar - Feb 15th, 2014 1:36 pm
kavita vaibhav kumbhar
kavita vaibhav kumbhar
i made opration of family planning in 2007 that time i have 2 baby but now 1 baby so i want a baby i am 27 year old now so what can i do now.

Dear Kavita

You have two option. First is laparoscopic tubal re-canalization and another is IVF.

With regard

Sadhana
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by mohammed abdul ateef - Mar 9th, 2014 1:48 pm
mohammed abdul ateef
mohammed abdul ateef
dear doctor my wife had four sezerian deliveries and had made family planning operation now again is it possible medically to have another baby please reply

Dear Mohamed Abdul Ateef
Please send the details of the Family Planning operation. Sometimes it is possible to recanalise the ligated or blocked tubes and the woman can conceive normally.Other possibility is to go for IVF.So you write me back with the information requested and I will be able to guide you further.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr. J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by rubina - Mar 17th, 2014 12:48 am
rubina
rubina
I have gone through family planning operation in 2002...is there any chance to become pregnant.

Dear Rubina

If your tubes were blocked then recanalisation can be attempted.You can send your operative notes to advice you further.If tubes can not be opened,still you can have pregnancy by IVF.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr J S Chowhan

World Laparoscopy Hospital
Cyber City, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon, NCR Delhi, 122 002, India
PHONES:
For Training: +91(0)9540993399, 9999677788
For Treatment: +91(0)9540994499
For General Enquiry: +91(0)124 - 2351555
Email: contact@laparoscopyhospital.com
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by priyadaniel - Apr 28th, 2014 3:34 am
priyadaniel
priyadaniel
Dear sir
I want to get recanalisation of my tubes done.I am 31 yrs old. Am i eligible for that.Please help me.

Dear Priya

You are eligible for tubal recanalisation.Please send details of the previous surgery and reports etc. for further advice.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr J S Chowhan

PHONES:
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Rajesh singh - May 1st, 2014 4:14 am
Rajesh singh
Rajesh singh
Dear sir,
my wife had done familly planning operation in 2006 . now we have decided for a baby so i came to know that is it any possibility to get a baby.pls let me know about the success rate or expected cost.
regards

Dear Rajesh

The recanalisation of tubes can be done.The success rate varies from 40 to 80 percent pregnancy outcome depending on the method of family planning method employed earlier.The cost of the laparoscopic recanalisation is around Rs.70 to
80,000/.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr J S Chowhan

PHONES:
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Amol - May 12th, 2014 2:33 pm
Amol
Amol
Hello sir

My wife has undergone family planning operation today along with cesarean delivery. My and her family members are not happy with this decision,can this operation be reversed. What is risk involved in it. Will there be any issue if she gets pregnant after reverting this operation. She has already had 2 cesarean operations.

Thanks
Amol

Dear Amol

You have done the right thing by having tubal sterilisation done of your wife.She has already undergone three cesarean deliveries.If anytime in future you will need more children tubal recanalisation can be done.There are no risks involved in that.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr J S Chowhan

PHONES:
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Dhupam Anithajaynthi - Jun 2nd, 2014 5:40 am
Dhupam Anithajaynthi
Dhupam Anithajaynthi
I had laparoscopy tubectomy family planning operation in last year august. i have only one child, i am not happy with this decision presently i am thinking for another child so please help me what is the process and cost details and my age is 26 years and 7 months to till date.

Dear Dhupam

You can get laparoscopic tubal recanalization or da vinci tubal recanalization surgery done. Other option you have IVF which also enable you to have children.

With regard

Sadhana

re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by virender singh - Jun 23rd, 2014 7:27 pm
virender singh
virender singh
hi doctor i am remarried my age is 37 i get family operation in 1994 can i get pregnant again if get laparoscopy or ivf done please suggest me how?

Dear Madam

Laparoscopic or da Vinci Robotic tubal re-canalization surgery is one option and IVF is another option in your case. The tubal re-canalization will restore the function of your tube and it will give you natural chance to conceive. IVF also will bypass the function of tube as the fertilization of egg and sperm will be done in a test tube.

re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Shreya - Aug 3rd, 2014 3:20 pm
Shreya
Shreya
Dear sir I am 40 years old. I have two Caesarian baby . I did family planning operation . I did remarriage . I want baby again . Pl guide me properly .

Dear Shreya
The first thing will need is reversal of the tube by tubal recanalisation. If this is not possible then you will have to go for IVF treatment. The age is also not on your side. So whatever you decide please decide early for further advice.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by hemalatha - Sep 3rd, 2014 11:20 am
hemalatha
hemalatha
Hi sir, am 28 years old, I have two children so did family planning operation,I did remarriage . I want baby again . Pl guide me properly .

Dear Hemlata
Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalisation will undo the Tubal Sterilisation and then you will be able to concieve again. Only prerequisite is that in the previous surgery too much length of the tube was not removed. The chances of successful recanalisation improves if the remaining length of the tube is more than 4 cms.

Thanks
Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by SRIMATHI - Oct 4th, 2014 5:29 pm
SRIMATHI
SRIMATHI
SIR I DONE FAMILY PLANNING BUT I WANT ONE MORE BANY.I AM 28 YEARS OLD.HOW MUCH COST FOR REVERSE OPERATION.IT IS POSSIBLE

Dear Shrimati
The tubal recanalisation can be done both with both Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery. The cost of the procedure will be Rs.80,000/- and Rs.1,50,000/- respectively for laparoscopic and Robotic surgery in our hospital.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by ameen - Dec 16th, 2014 6:03 pm
ameen
ameen
Respect sir,
I am ameen from bangalore, we have 3female daughters last 17/10/2014 my wife delivered a male baby after we decided to tuboctomy also done she had 4 cezarian but my bad luck or doctor mistakes my son died after two days now my wife i crying and she want another baby.she is still 30 years plz, replay us.

Dear Ameen
Please do not lose heart. Laparpscopic recanalisation can be done and your wife can have normal pregnancy. If this does not work then IVF is possible.You can discuss with your wife and decide what you want.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by ameen - Dec 27th, 2014 11:16 pm
ameen
ameen
3 month before i done my tuboctomy operations now i want anoter baby plz tell tell how many days after we can reverse the tube.

Dear Madam
It is possible to do laparoscopic tubal recanalization.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by KIRANMAI - Jan 1st, 2015 1:36 pm
KIRANMAI
KIRANMAI
i had done family planning operation two years three months back
is it possible to reverse my operation to get another baby please give me answer.

Dear Madam

We can perform laparoscopic tubal re-canalization or da Vinci robotic re-canalization for you at World Laparoscopy Hospital.

With regard

Sadhana
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by anuvenkatesh - Jan 7th, 2015 11:36 pm
anuvenkatesh
anuvenkatesh
I have two daughters and have got family planning done after 2nd child born as she came out from my womb entirely reverse. My husband and myself wants another baby now. My operation was in the year 2005. Pls advice me

Dear Anuvenkatesh
What is your age know. If you are having regular menses and less than 40 years of age, Tubal Recanalisation is possible and normal pregnancy can occur.

Thanks
Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by anuvenkatesh - Jan 11th, 2015 2:52 pm
anuvenkatesh
anuvenkatesh
Dr. Would u pls tell me the cost for vid pregnancy and also your branch hospital in Bangalore as we already have two daughters and we need baby boy now and we are worried because there is 10 tear gap from my family planning operation

Dear Anuvenkatesh
we do not have any branch in Bangalore. The cost of Tubal Recanalisation will be Rs. 80,000/-(approx.). Also if pregnancy occurs the sex of the child can not be predetermined. Pre Natal screening of the sex of the foetus is a punishable crime in our country.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Bhuvaneshi - Mar 1st, 2015 6:34 am
Bhuvaneshi
Bhuvaneshi
Hi sir,I got married at my 15. Now I am 28 years old, I have two children so did family planning operation in my 19 years. Now, I want baby again. Is it possibile? If it is means, what are procedure? Pls help me.

Dear Bhuvaneshi
Reopening of the tubes is possible, by doing Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalisation. You may consult a good Gynae Laparoscopic surgeon of your area and take advice from him.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr. J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Amudha - Apr 6th, 2015 7:27 pm
Amudha
Amudha
I am 44 yrs of age remarried with two children and my family planning was done in 2002 , can i get baby again by reoperation and what is the cost and please advice

Dear Amudha,

To pregnant again you have two options. Either Laparoscopy Recanalization or IVF. The cost of laparoscopy recanalization at World Laparoscopy Hospital will be Rs.75000 only.

with regards
Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Umber faraz - Apr 15th, 2015 4:07 pm
Umber faraz
Umber faraz
I had tubal ligation 11yrs back. I had an hsg test 6 months back and the report say obstructed at cornual ends and patency of the tubes could not be documented.what other tests are available to check patency?

Dear Umber Faraz
Diagnostic Laparoscopy with Tubal Patency test commonly known as Lap and Dye test may be done. If still in doubt Diagnostic Hysteroscopy with Chromotubation is done.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by priya rasal - May 4th, 2015 1:32 pm
priya rasal
priya rasal
I m 34 yrs. I do family planning operation 4 yrs ago. I want baby boy plz give suggestions

Dear Priya
You can get Laparoscopic recanalization surgery done and after this surgery you have chance to get pregnant.

Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by usha - Jun 24th, 2015 3:20 am
usha
usha
my age is 30 years i have done family planing operation 2 years know i want pregnancy again.is passibal nom

Dear Usha,

Family planning operation can be reversed. You need to get laparoscopic recanalization surgery done. For the surgery you can come to World Laparoscopy Hosital.

With regards
Nidhi

re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by nilu - Jul 16th, 2015 4:42 pm
nilu
nilu
I done nsv in 2008. it can possible to reversal.

Dear Nilu,

It is possible.

With regards
Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by suganya - Jul 24th, 2015 3:49 pm
suganya
suganya
Sir I have done family planning in 2013 I have two boy baby now I need girl baby my age is 29

Dear Suganya,

You can conceive agiain for that you will have to get Laparoscopy Tubal Recanalization surgery done.

For the surgery you can come to World Laparoscopy Hospital.

With regards
Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by saravanan - Aug 10th, 2015 11:29 pm
saravanan
saravanan
my wife had two sezerian deliverys and had made family planning operation now again is it possible medically to have another baby pls reply

Dear Saravanan,

Yes, it is possible to conceive child again for that you will have to get Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalization done. You can come to World Laparoscopy Hospital done for the surgery.

With regards
Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Kalpana - Aug 16th, 2015 10:01 pm
Kalpana
Kalpana
I done labroscopic sterilization April 2015.I'm not satisfied this decision
Pls advice me

Dear Kalpana,

Family planning surgery can be reversed by Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalisation surgery. You may come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the surgery.

With regards
Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Vijaya - Aug 19th, 2015 12:24 pm
Vijaya
Vijaya
I Have Complete tubectomy operation in 2008,that is computer operation. Now i want more child. It is possible or not? How much cost?

Dear Vijaya,

Family planning operation can be reversed by Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalisation surgery. You may come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the surgery. Cost of the surgery at our hospital is Rs.75000/-

With regards
Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by sara - Sep 9th, 2015 5:49 pm
sara
sara
dear mam, I done three scisarian,and i hv one girl,one boy,one bady was died,now I did remarriage,and also i did family planing at 2009,now I want a baby again, pls answer if it possible then its cost also.

Dear Sara

You have two option one is tubal recanalization surgery and another is IVF. You may decide any one option after consulting your gynecologists.

With regard

Sadhana
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by jasvin kaur - Sep 18th, 2015 1:58 pm
jasvin kaur
jasvin kaur
ji m jasvin kaur i had done family planing opration 12yr old plz tell me why m missing periods this month m sure not prenancy but why this problem last month majour trouble in my back pain.

Dear Mrs Kaur

Period may be missed due to some unknown reason. You should consult a gynecologist. If you have doubt you can do one pregnancy test also.

With regard

Sadhana
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Sangeetha - Sep 18th, 2015 4:27 pm
Sangeetha
Sangeetha
i am 28 yrs old, for me family planning done on 2012. i have two sons. now i need girl baby, thats why am asking whether it is possible or not. And also i want to know whether this world laparoscopy hospital is situated in chennai or near to chennai. and then i want to know how much cost need for this operation.

Dear Sangeetha

By laparoscopy tubal recanalization is possible. Our hospital is situated in Gurgaon.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Ramesh G - Oct 16th, 2015 7:25 pm
Ramesh G
Ramesh G
Dear Dr.
I have done family planning on 2013 Nov. Now we are planning to have one more baby that too male baby is that possible to conceive. Pl. helps us to have male baby.

Dear Ramesh

Doing any act to find out male or female baby is punishable act under PCPNDT act of Government of India so better you should not think about it also.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by vasantha - Oct 17th, 2015 6:39 am
vasantha
vasantha
i am 33 year old, i had done with family planning one month back, please advise me about getting re operated to have one more baby, and cost of the operation, rest after the operation, and within the time to get re-operation.

Dear Vasantha

You can get laparoscopic or da Vinci robotic recanalization surgery done at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Laparoscopic Re-canalization surgery will cost you 90,000 rupees and the da Vinci Robotic Re-canalization will cost you 1 lac 50,000 rupees. These surgery can be successfully perform 6 week after laparoscopic sterilization.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by K M Priya - Oct 25th, 2015 10:00 am
K M Priya
K M Priya
Hi, I have two girl baby in surgery, after second baby done family plan on july, 2014, now i am 29 years old, we are looking forward for next one more baby. Kindly advise me, how to go about this!!!

Dear Priya.

You can come World Laparoscopy Hospital for tubal re-canalization surgery. This surgery can be performed successfully or by Da vinci Robot.

With regard

Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by radhika - Nov 9th, 2015 1:03 pm
radhika
radhika
Dear doctor can i conceive after tubectomy done in 1989? now i am 44yrs old.

Dear Radhika

Success rate of laparoscopic tubal recanalization is not good at this age but you can try. IVF is another good option.

With regard

Sadhana
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Mega - Nov 17th, 2015 9:41 am
Mega
Mega
Sir I have done family planning in 2006 I have two girl baby now I need boy baby my age 34 dear mega.

Dear Mega

Please keep in mind that sex determination is illegal and punishable act in India. Please don't do these things. Girls are better in long term and they will take care of you more than boy.

With regard

Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by prasad - Nov 25th, 2015 11:41 pm
prasad
prasad
Sir/ madam,
I have done family planning operation. years before at Chennai Corporation hospital. Before operation day that Dr. Advised me, if I want next baby I have to go any private hospital. it is possible to re operation for new baby. Kindly advice me.
At let me know the cost and Chennai hospital details.
Thanks & regards

+91 9025060834

Dear Mr Prasad

It is possible to get recanalization in any good private hospital.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by sabi - Nov 27th, 2015 9:51 am
sabi
sabi
Sir I'm Sabi here I got two children, two also girl family planning do ready but me and my husband want baby boy so I want do ivf if you'll doing ivf but I want boy what your suggestion sir.

Dear Sabi

Sex determination and opting for boy is illegal in India. The Indian government wants to tighten its ban on sex determination. The move follows reports that the number of girls in India in relation to the number of boys is plummeting. The government says a growing number of abortions of female foetuses is to blame, despite a ban on this practice which has been in force since 1994. The Ministry of Women and Child Development now wants to put the brakes on the sliding sex ratio.

This shows the law against sex determination is being widely flouted. To make matters worse, many people anyway opt for illegal sex determination scans and unsafe backstreet abortions.

As a result, according to conservative estimates, every year half a million too few girls are born in India. Yet last year fewer than 100 cases of female sex selection were actually detected.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Yasmen - Dec 17th, 2015 4:59 pm
Yasmen
Yasmen
Sir i have my first son in 2003 and other baby in 2006 at that time i had my family planing by Dr fonsoca at mahim can i get pregent again plz plz kindly reply me thanking you.

Dear Yasmen

If you want to get pregnant then there is two option. First option is that you should get Tubal recanalization done. Another option is IVF. You can get the laparoscopic or da Vinci Robotic Tubal Recanalization done at World Laparoscopy Hospital.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Priya - Mar 14th, 2016 1:29 pm
Priya
Priya
Hi,
I had my c-section with tubectomy 6 months back. I now regret the decision and would like to have recanalization surgery. please help; please let me know if you have a branch in bangalore

Dear Priya,

Tube can be opened by Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalisation operation. Hopefully you will be able to conceive after the surgery. You may come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the surgery.

With regards
Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Kandhan - Apr 7th, 2016 4:58 pm
Kandhan
Kandhan
Sir/ madam,
I have done family planning operation. 2006 at Chennai Corporation hospital. Before operation day that Dr. Advised me, if I want next baby I have to go any private hospital. it is possible to re operation for new baby. Kindly advice me.
At let me know the cost and Chennai hospital details.
Thanks & regards

Dear Kandhan,

You need to get Laparoscopic tubal Recanalisation surgery done to open the tube. You can come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the treatment.

With regards
Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by bineeta - Apr 16th, 2016 5:00 pm
bineeta
bineeta
My age is 45. I have done family planning operation before 2002. Now I want again pregnancy is it possible?
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by SRS - May 29th, 2016 2:22 pm
SRS
SRS
My age is 25. I have done family planning operation before 2015. Now I want again pregnancy is it possible?

Dear SRS

Laparoscopic surgery is possible and we can do laparoscopic sterilization. If we will perform laparoscopic sterilization then success of surgery depends how the previous sterilization was perform. If during the previous surgery entire tube has cut then tubal recanalization is not possible but if fallope ring or filshi clip is applied than surgery is very successful.

With regard

Dr Hussain
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by biplab dash - Jun 4th, 2016 1:31 am
biplab dash
biplab dash
Sir/Madam,
We want another child but my wife already did family planning operation through laparoscopic surgery. Plz suggest me how my wife will deliver once again. Is there any hospital in bhubaneswar / near by location where she will treatment for this ?
Plz contact me 9237587546

Dear Mr Dash

We don't have much idea about bhubaneswar but we at World Laparoscopy Hospital frequently perform laparoscopic and da Vinci tubal recanalization surgery. After this surgery your wife can get pregnant.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by yuvaraj dhandapani - Jul 6th, 2016 9:22 pm
yuvaraj dhandapani
yuvaraj dhandapani
sir my friend Mr Rao (Male 35 yrs old) did family planning operation few years before

now he need to get marry

is there any possibility for re-operation ?

Dear Yuvaraj
Yes your friend can go for the vasectomy reversal. But he cannot restore the pre vasectomy condition. You need to mention when was the operation done as it effects the pregnancy success rate. The best outcome is 76% pregnancy success rate with vasectomy reversals performed within 3 years or less of the original vasectomy, dropping to 53% for reversals 3–8 years out from the vasectomy, 44% for reversals 9–14 years out from the vasectomy, and 30% for reversals 15 or more years after the vasectomy.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Kavin - Jul 12th, 2016 10:22 pm
Kavin
Kavin
Dear Doctor's
I am kannan my wife did operation in 8 yr back ,now i want to do reoperation is possible ..
In tamilnadu best reoperation u suggest me sir plz..

Dear Kavin
Yes we can go for Tubal recanalisation procedure but sucess rate is not so good. After tubal recanalization, 44 % of women conceived and they were >35 years of age. Laparoscopically sterilized patients had better chances of conception (40 %) following reversal than those who were sterilized by Pomeroy’s method (30 %). With post-reversal tubal length of >4 cm, pregnancy rate was 50 %. Isthumus–Isthumus and Isthumus–Ampullary anastomosis have 50 % success rates.
With regards
Dr Rahul
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Shabnoor - Jul 15th, 2016 9:36 pm
Shabnoor
Shabnoor
hi...
i have 2kids whith c- section... i haveone year 5month baby ..... i done my family planing . but know we thinking we need one baby boy its possible .....

Dear Shabnoor
If u have done permanent family planning then reversal is possible but the chance of getting a baby is difficult. After reversal also it is not sure that you will able to get baby.
With regards
Dr Rahul
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Ramesh G - Aug 4th, 2016 4:02 pm
Ramesh G
Ramesh G
Thank you Doctor advice. Pl guide to reverse family planning and guide us best hospital at chennai location
Thanking you

Dear Ramesh
Reverse family planning can be done but success rate is not that good, it is around 40 to 45 %. You can go for the reversal but conception cannot be granted. Sorry i have no idea about hospital in Chennai.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Monika krishnan - Oct 25th, 2016 3:20 am
Monika krishnan
Monika krishnan
I want to know , is there any test to confirm that i had my tubectomy or tubal ligation done or not? I want to know that if someone did it uncouncious and want to get checkup for the same ,will be able to know or not...that she had been gone through the tubectomy surgery?

Dear Monika

Yes you can go for hysterosalpingogram (HSG) test to confirm that you have done tubal ligation or not.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by naresh - Jan 6th, 2017 5:06 pm
naresh
naresh
my wife done the family planing surgery 5 years back but we want one more child is it possible doctor and my age 31 years my wife age 26 years and suggest me a good hospital at Hyderabad.

Dear naresh

Yes it is possible. You can go for the reversal surgery. But the chances are only 30 % and it also depend on the procerdure by which the surgery has been done. I have no idea about hyderabad. We are available at gurgaon delhi you can contact our facullty here.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Archana - Apr 17th, 2017 5:41 pm
Archana
Archana
Hello sir I m archana I have 2 kids thriugh c-section nd in an government hospital in Karnataka dey have done an family planing operation nd I m expecting one more is it possible to have one more kid.

Dear Archana

Yes the reversal of family planning surgery is possible. Tubal recanalisation is the surgery that can be done. But we need to know what surgery have you gone through. The condition of tube is necessary for this. But the success rate is 30 to 40%.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by SUJI - May 16th, 2017 6:25 pm
SUJI
SUJI
I HAD DONE THE FAMILY PLANNING OPERATION BEFORE 14 years BUT MENTALLY ME & MY HUSBAND NOW NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS, WE ARE FEELING LIKE TO HAVE ONE MORE CHILD I AM 38 YRS OLD IS IT POSSIBLE TO REVERSE THE OPERATION? ALSO WANT TO KNOW WITHIN HOW MANY DAYS CAN I REVERSE THE OPERATION?

Dear Suji

You can go for the reversal surgery called tubal recanalisation but you need to confirm us what type of family planning surgery you have gone through. The conceiving after surgery is 30 to 40 %.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by sailaja - Jun 26th, 2017 10:24 am
sailaja
sailaja
dear sir,
we have already tubectomy operation done on 2007. i m 34 years old and fully healthy. now we have decided for a baby so i came to know that is it any possibility to get a baby.pls let me know about the success rate or expected cost.
regards.

Dear Sailaja

Tubal recanalisation is the procedure that can be done. The sucess rate for this is around 40 to 45% and it will cost you around 65000 irs.
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Aafreen - Jun 5th, 2018 6:51 pm
Aafreen
Aafreen
I had had laproscopy surgery before seven years..we need baby again my age is 34yrs did it posaible in govt hospitals? Please inform me..

Dear AAfreen
In your case laparoscopic Recanalisation is the surgery of choice. So please contact your nearby gynecologist or you can visit World Laparoscopic Hospital and contact Dr R K Mishra for further detail.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Vanitha - Aug 31st, 2018 4:38 pm
Vanitha
Vanitha
I am 24 years I did family planning in 2 months ago but I feel getting one more child in gh tirunelveli what I do

Reply:

Dear Maidam,
Please consult the gynecologist.

Thanks
re: ABOUT REVERSE SURGERY OF FAMILY PLANNING by Swapna priya - Mar 3rd, 2023 4:32 pm
Swapna priya
Swapna priya
Mam I have 2 baby girls with operation i would like to have an another baby is it possible my age is 39 family planning was done in 2012. no matter weather it is boy or girl please suggest ifit is possible how much does it cost.

ReplY:- Yes, Its possible. If you have blocked you tubes for family planning, then this tube will be opened by laparoscopy. It will cost you Approximately Rs. 80,000 INR.
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
=
- calculate the result
* - required fields

Get Free Postoperative Advice

Accessing Expertise Anywhere: Free Online Medical Advice by World Laparoscopy Hospital

In an age where information is at our fingertips, the World Laparoscopy Hospital is taking the concept of accessibility and expertise to a whole new level. This renowned medical institution is offering a valuable service that transcends geographical boundaries - free online medical advice.

Fee medical advice of Laparoscopic Surgery

The Power of Digital Health

The digital revolution has significantly transformed the way we access healthcare information and connect with medical professionals. World Laparoscopy Hospital has harnessed this power to provide a platform where individuals from around the world can seek medical guidance from top-notch experts without leaving their homes.

The Importance of Medical Advice

Medical advice is a fundamental aspect of healthcare. It serves as a bridge between patients and the knowledge and experience of healthcare professionals. Timely and accurate medical advice can be a lifeline, offering reassurance, guidance, and potentially life-saving information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital: A Beacon of Medical Excellence

World Laparoscopy Hospital is globally recognized for its excellence in Minimal Access Surgery and surgical training. The institution's commitment to innovation, research, and patient care is evident in its mission to extend free online medical advice to those in need.

Key Features of World Laparoscopy Hospital's Online Medical Advice Service:

1. Expertise Across Specialties: The hospital boasts a roster of expert physicians, surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and pediatric surgeons. This diverse range of specialists ensures that individuals can receive advice on a wide spectrum of medical issues.

2. Accessibility: The online platform breaks down geographical barriers. Patients from any corner of the world can access this service, making it especially beneficial for those in remote or underserved areas.

3. Convenience: Online medical advice is available 24/7, providing the convenience of seeking guidance at any time, day or night. This accessibility is particularly crucial for urgent medical queries.

4. Privacy: World Laparoscopy Hospital maintains strict patient confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive medical information remains secure.

5. Multilingual Support: Recognizing the global nature of its audience, the hospital offers support in multiple languages, enhancing accessibility for non-English speakers.

6. Holistic Guidance: The hospital's expert physicians provide comprehensive advice, addressing not only immediate concerns but also offering insights into long-term health and well-being.

Empowering Patients

The provision of free online medical advice aligns with World Laparoscopy Hospital's mission to empower patients and enhance healthcare outcomes. It allows individuals to take an active role in managing their health and seeking expert guidance when needed.

A Source of Reassurance and Knowledge

In times of uncertainty, illness, or when facing medical questions, World Laparoscopy Hospital's free online medical advice offers a ray of hope. It's a source of reassurance, a font of knowledge, and a testament to the potential of digital health in improving lives.

World Laparoscopy Hospital's commitment to providing free online medical advice represents a significant step towards democratizing healthcare. It brings the expertise of world-class medical professionals to anyone with an internet connection, offering guidance, hope, and the promise of better health. In an era defined by connectivity, this institution stands as a beacon of medical excellence in the digital landscape.

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Nidhi
Hospital Representative
I'm Online