Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery

Stone in Gallbladder
L K Fedric: Stone in Gallbladder
Jul. 9, 2017 2:01 pm
My husband suffer for over a year now in stone in his gall bladder. We thought medication will help to remove his stone. But still he's having too much pain in his stomach and back. And when he went to his doctor she also said that my husband also have now bato sa bato or stone in his kidney.

My husband is afraid of surgery so he prefer to have laparoscopy. We have 6 children depending on us so spending so much for treatment like this is not easy for us but I do not want to see my husband suffering. That is why I want to inquire about this laparoscopy and how much we have to spend. We live in Lucena City and I hope I can find good doctor who do laparoscopy in our city.
Thank you so much!

Answer Stone in Gallbladder Name Dr Rahul
Jul. 11, 2017 11:25 pm
Dear L K Fedric
You have a gall stone. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopoc cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.
We are situated in delhi, india don't have any idea of Lucena city.
Click here to reply
Name *
Your Email *
Please reply to patient
Verification code
* - Reqiured fields


In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Enquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788