Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Raqid - Nov 2nd, 2011 7:36 pm.
Raqid
Raqid
My wife (30 yrs) had her sterlisation (family Planning) done during the delivery of her second baby (ceaserean)in 2010. We would like to go for another child. Therefore, Please guide us on the procedure, cost involved for Laproscopic recanalisation surgery.
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Dr M.K. Gupta - Nov 2nd, 2011 7:40 pm
Dr M.K. Gupta
Dr M.K. Gupta
Dear Raqid

Thank you very much for contacting World Laparoscopy Hospital. We appreciate your interest in support department of our hospital. We can perform Robotic re-canalization surgery for your wife. This is a very nice operation but little expensive and done at only few institute of the World. We can perform Robotic re-canalization surgery for your wife for only 1,25,000 rupees.

Please do not hesitate if you have any further query.

In the mean time we want to just inform you that our website is the largest website of the world for laparoscopic study material, resources and videos. It is ranked number one by all the major search engine of World and we have provided 300 GB study material for Doctor and patient. If you have any question related to laparoscopic treatment, training and research.

With regards
Dr M.K. Gupta
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by P Sudhakar - Jun 29th, 2012 6:52 am
P Sudhakar
P Sudhakar
My wife (2 yrs) had her sterilization done during the delivery of baby (ceaserean)in MAY2012. We would like to go for another child. Kindly, Please guide us on the procedure, cost involved for Laproscopic recanalisation surgery and How many days gap required after tubectomy for reconalisation surgery?

Dear Sudhakar

Laparoscopic Recanalization surgery will cost somewhere around 50 to 60 thousand rupees. The procedure involves passing a little tube into the uterine cavity through the vagina. This may cause mild discomfort. Through the sheath another smaller tube is passed into the uterine cavity and also the opening to the fallopian tube intubated with the help of a guidewire. A brisk injection of contrast is made in to the opening to purge out debris if present. If the procedure fails compared to occluded segment is gently manipulated with a guidewire and the block removed. Recanalization of these tubes is successful in close to 90% from the patient's who present with cornual blocks proximal 2 cm of the fallopian tube.

Blocks in other areas from the fallopian tube are secondary to infection and cannot be opened. It is also important to realize that fallopian tubes might have disease outside usually because of adhesions. These need to be ruled out by a laparoscopy before a patient is taken up for fallopian tube recanalization.

Near to 40% of the patients who undergo successful tubal recanalization conceive inside the first 6 months. However, it is important that a mans partener is fully investigated and all abnormalities corrected before procedure is adopted.
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by anand - Aug 11th, 2012 10:38 am
anand
anand
dear sir
iam anand iam finsed family plaing for My wife (3 yrs) had her sterilization done during the delivery of baby (ceaserean)in agust20009. We would like to go for another child. Kindly, Please guide us on the procedure, cost involved for Laproscopic recanalisation surgery

Dear Anand

In some case interventional radiologists are able to diagnose and treat blockages in the fallopian tubes with a nonsurgical procedure known as Fallopian Tube Recanalization (FTR). Recanalization is the technical term for reopening. During the procedure, which does not require any needles or incisions, a speculum is placed into the vagina and a small plastic tube (catheter) is passed through the cervix the into the uterus. A liquid contrast agent (sometimes called "dye", although nothing is being stained), is injected through the catheter. An X-ray camera shows the uterine cavity on a television screen and what is called a "hystero-salpingogram" or "HSG" is obtained. Literally, that means a "uterus-and-fallopian-tube-picture".
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Sam - Aug 15th, 2012 8:13 am
Sam
Sam
is it possible to reconalize the cut fallopian tubes in proximal tubal block.

Yes it is possible. There are a variety of reasons for infertility, and the infertility of fallopian tube is a major part in proximal obstruction, in recent years, for example artificial abortion have impact on it ,and the proportion of tubal infertility is still on the rise, for many of the treatment of tubal blockage , and it is currently used in clinical U.S. COOK guide wire tubal recanalization surgery which achieved a significant effect.

COOK guide wire technique is suitable for the following groups:

1. The section underwent selective tubal occlusion may salpingography and drug perfusion
2. Conventional hysterosalpingography not completed due to relaxation of cervix, could try selective salpingography careful examination
3.the patients who with intractable infertility
4. hope that it once cured, do not need hospitalization, short-term treatment of patients with less well-off and the economy. Interstitial, isthmus and ampulla proximal tubal occlusion possible recanalization.
Infertility Centre of Guangzhou Women's Hospital has an international cutting-edge minimally invasive technique of hysteroscopy, a new generation of digital VGR technology infertility, the United States COOK guide wire, laparoscopy tubal recanalization under a series of cutting-edge technology, medical technology, and bring the gospel of female infertility.
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by anand - Aug 16th, 2012 9:32 am
anand
anand
My wife (33 yrs) had her sterlisation (family Planning) done during the delivery of her second baby (ceaserean)in 2009. We would like to go for another child. Therefore, Please guide us on the procedure, cost involved for Laproscopic recanalisation surgery

Close to 40% of the patient's who undergo successful tubal recanalization conceive within the first 6 months. However, it is important that the male partener is fully investigated and all abnormalities corrected before this procedure is taken up.
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by ANAND - Aug 16th, 2012 9:33 am
ANAND
ANAND
My wife (33 yrs) had her sterlisation (family Planning) done during the delivery of her second baby (ceaserean)in 2009. We would like to go for another child. Therefore, Please guide us on the procedure, cost involved for Laproscopic recanalisation surgery.

Dear Anand

Laparoscopic re-canalization surgery is a good option for your wife. Close to 40% of the patient's who undergo successful tubal recanalization conceive within the first 6 months. However, it is important that the male partener is fully investigated and all abnormalities corrected before this procedure is taken up.
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by sudhakar - Oct 8th, 2012 12:28 am
sudhakar
sudhakar
what is the success rate for recanalisation using laparoscope or thro' surgery/ when we visit the doctor for recanalisation , she said go for surgery insead of laproscopic surgery.

how many days stay required in both the cases in the hospital and how many days require rest after surgery.? please give your suggestins and also refer good doctors in hyderabad for recanalisation. thank you

Dear Sudhakar

Success of recanalization surgery varies according to skill of the surgeon. If a blockage of one or both of the fallopian tubes is identified, a smaller catheter is then threaded through the first catheter right then into the fallopian tube to open the blockage. Over 90% of the time, at least one blocked fallopian tube can be reopened and normal function restored.

With regards
Sadhana
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by satya - Nov 24th, 2012 2:08 am
satya
satya
I am 35 yrs old. Family Planning done during the delivery of her second baby (ceaserean)in 2000. We would like to go for another child. Therefore, Please guide us on the procedure, cost involved for Laproscopic recanalisation surgery & the success rate also.

re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Abi - Nov 29th, 2012 1:20 pm
Abi
Abi
Hello I am heart broken because in October I did a HSG test and they said that the dye passed reached the isthmus on the right tube but no spill on the right and no spill on the left. So therefore both tubes are blocked I just turned 30. what will you suggest a tubal recanalisation or , laparoscopy or IVF. I am so depressed and need help. I am going for a second opinion at the end of December. I really want a baby, what will you suggest?
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Pradeep - Jan 1st, 2013 11:55 pm
Pradeep
Pradeep
My wife is 33 now and she undergone sterlisation (family Planning) done during the delivery of her second baby in 2002. We would like to go for another child. Therefore, Please guide us on the procedure, cost involved for Laproscopic recanalisation surgery.

Dear Mr Pradeep

We can perform laparoscopic or robotic recanalization surgery for your wife. Robotic recanalization surgery Advantages of Robotic tubal Recanalization has all microsurgical principles are well maintained like magnification, tissue handling, haemostasis & lavage Avoids laparotomy & tissue trauma associated with packing & retractors Minimal tissue handling & trauma Adhesions are minimal Cosmetically far better Faster recovery
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by vijayalakshmi - Jan 26th, 2013 7:59 am
vijayalakshmi
vijayalakshmi
Sir,
I am 30 years old female already married and got two kids and then normal deliver i already family birth control surgery in 2001. now i want kids so re-canalization surgery is-possible and then which cost in surgery and where place?

Dear Vijayalakshmi

We can perorm da Vinci Robotic recanalization which has maximum success rate today.

With regards

Dr J S Chowhan
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by vijayalakshmi - Jan 27th, 2013 12:14 am
vijayalakshmi
vijayalakshmi
sir,
I am 30 years old female already married and got two kids and then normal deliver i already family birth control surgery in 2001. now i want kids so re-canalization surgery is-possible and then which cost in surgery where place?

Dear Madam

Tubal reanastomosis typically uses a laparotomy along with modern times has been performed significantly less frequently due to development and success of in vitro fertilization. Laparoscopic or da Vinci robotic tubal anastomosis eliminates the necessity for laparotomy and can be performed within an out-patient setting. da Vinci robotic and Laparoscopic microsurgical tubal reanastomosis after tubal sterilization can be executed utilizing a remote-controlled robotic system. Systematization of the operative steps allowed for operative times that compare favorably using the time required for open microsurgical techniques. Larger series are necessary to standardize the method and ensure postoperative fecundity rates.

With regards

Sadhana
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by albert - Feb 5th, 2013 9:44 pm
albert
albert
I done a laparoscopic in 2001 after the birth of my second child. In dec 2011 i got the recanlization operation done. the doctor put a stent inside me and that was removed after one month. i've been trying to conceive snce then but unable to. done the follicular study thrice and then stopped as the doctor found it normal. left tube and ovary normal.. please help
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by srinivasarao - Feb 10th, 2013 12:42 am
srinivasarao
srinivasarao
sir we have 2 childrens ,after 3 yers of my 2nd child birth,my wife had suffered with overies systs.so she had done tubectomy 3 years back[2010]and also removed one overy,now we want to go for recanaligation,what is the right way ?what is the chance for pregnency with one overy
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by nanthakumar - May 28th, 2013 1:07 pm
nanthakumar
nanthakumar
My wife(32)had her family planing done the delivery during of her second baby (ceaserean) in 2008. we would like to go for another child. therefore,please guide us on the procedure.cost involved for laparoscopic re-canalization surgery.

Dear Mr Kumar

Laparoscopic or Robotic Re-canalization is a good option you should try for.
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Hajira - Jun 2nd, 2013 5:02 pm
Hajira
Hajira
I underwent tubectomy in 2003, both Fallopiantubes cut , in 2010 I underwent recanalization and both tubes joined each tube is 5cm now , now after more than 2.5 yrs I conceived , is this a miracle are because of recanalization done almost 3 yes back .
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by amrita - Aug 9th, 2013 6:10 pm
amrita
amrita
I am 36 years old and had gone through family planning recently on 27/07/13 (fallopian tubes were cut)after during second issue (caesarian). Unfortunately the the baby expired after three days. Now I would like to go for another one. kindly guide us the for the best option either Recanilisation surgery or IVF, Please suggest the name of the few best hospitals in India where it is being done successfully. Kindly tell us the cost involved in both option.Also suggest when to go for such surgery or IVF. Also tell the success rate

Dear Amrita

We need to know that which method of sterilization was done. If occlusive method of sterilization was done then recanalisation has better success rate. At world Laparoscopy hospital our success rate after tubal recanalization surgery is around 65 percent.

With regard
Sadhana
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Robert - Oct 2nd, 2013 12:10 pm
Robert
Robert
Hi, Please can you advise if your service is available in Dubai; to unlock Follopian Tube.

Sorry Robert

World Laparoscopy Hospital is in India Only.
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Santhishibu - Oct 21st, 2013 3:24 pm
Santhishibu
Santhishibu
I am 29 yrs old family planning done during the delivery of my second baby (ceaserean) in 2009. We would like to go for another child. Therefore... Pls guide us on the procedure, cost in volved for Laproscopic recanalization surgery & the success rate also........

Dear Santhishibu

Laparoscopic tubal recalization surgery will cost you 70,000 rupees.

With regard

J S Chowhan
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Krishna - Dec 30th, 2013 12:15 pm
Krishna
Krishna
Sir,

My wife is 38 years. Her sterilization done during My second baby (ceaserean)in 2012. Now we are interested to go for second option bcz second child passed away. what is the treatment & we need to follow plz tell us and cost of the treatment also thanks.

Dear Krishna

Your wife can get the laparoscopic re-canalization done at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Fallopian tubes carry eggs from your wife's ovaries to uterus. Laparoscopic Fallopian tube catheterization helps open blocked tubes. This improves chances of getting pregnant.

Cost of this surgery would be 90,000 rupees.

With regard

Sadhana
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by chandra sekhar - Mar 31st, 2014 5:43 pm
chandra sekhar
chandra sekhar
Dear sir my wife age is 36 years.At the time of the second delivery tubectomy has done. Unfortunately we lost second baby recently. Now we would like to go through recanalization. Pl tell me is it possible and what is the success rate to get another pregnancy.Previous both deliveries are caesarean sections.

Dear Chandra Sekhar

It is possible to do the recanalisation and the success rate for pregnancy will be around 20-30%.The technical feasibility may also has to be assessed on the OT table depending upon adhesions caused by the previous caesarean and how much tube was cut at the time of tubectomy.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr J S Chowhan

World Laparoscopy Hospital
Cyber City, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon, NCR Delhi, 122 002, India
PHONES:
For Training: +91(0)9540993399, 9999677788
For Treatment: +91(0)9540994499
For General Enquiry: +91(0)124 - 2351555
Email: contact@laparoscopyhospital.com
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by G CHANDRA SEKHARA RAO - Apr 14th, 2014 6:44 am
G CHANDRA SEKHARA RAO
G CHANDRA SEKHARA RAO
We would like to go for tubal recanalization. i had done tubectomy 3 years back. Is it majar surgery and what are the complications ,my age is 36 years.

Dear G Chandra Rao

You can go for recanalisation,if at the time of tubectomy significant length of the tube was not sacrificed.There are no major complications associated with this procedure.We will do Diagnostic Laparoscopy and decide the feasibility of recanalisation.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr J S Chowhan

World Laparoscopy Hospital
Cyber City, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon, NCR Delhi, 122 002, India
PHONES:
For Training: +91(0)9540993399, 9999677788
For Treatment: +91(0)9540994499
For General Enquiry: +91(0)124 - 2351555
Email: contact@laparoscopyhospital.com
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by gururaj - Jun 15th, 2014 10:13 pm
gururaj
gururaj
Sir what will be the cost for recanalisation after tubectomy through 3d laparoscopic in ur hospital

Dear Gururaj
The cost of recanalisation in our hospital is between rupees 60-70,000/-rupees sixty to seventy thousands only.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr J S Chowhan
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by shaanzay - Jun 26th, 2014 4:06 pm
shaanzay
shaanzay
I had laprotromy for right ectopic pregnancy during my pregnancy,then had a child after c section. It was in 2007, since then I haven't conceived. gone through HSG thrice the x ray thing. Doctors recommend laparoscropy proceeding tubal recanalisation. do you think there are chances to conceive with one tube undergoing this surgery ??

Dear Madam

You did not tell about the report of your HSG but it is very well possible to get conceive by only one tube. Purpose of the Laparoscopy is to rule out other causes of the infertility and to do a confirmatory tubal patency test.

With regard

Dr R K Mishra
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by subhendu mandal - Aug 4th, 2014 6:13 pm
subhendu mandal
subhendu mandal
Dear Sir,

Please help me to know that how much will it cost to operate for blocked Fallopian Tube by laparoscopic & Open surgery.
Thank you

Dear Subhendu Mandal
We are only doing the Laparoscopic Recanalisation. The cost for this surgery at our hospital will be around Rupees eighty thousand only (Rs. 80,000/ ).

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan

re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Phyllis Walker - Feb 27th, 2015 8:05 pm
Phyllis Walker
Phyllis Walker
Hello,

My name is Phyllis and 31yrs, married with a four yrs old daughter. I was dignosed with a bilateral tubal blockage after a laproscopy in Jan 14. I would like to know if i can visit your hospital to unblock my fallopian tubes and how much the procedure will cost in US dollars.

Thank you.
Phyllis.

Dear Phyllis
Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalisation is possible but it is important to know what caused the tubal blockage. Many a times the blockage is permanent in nature and this can be known only at the time of the surgery. The results of the Robotic Recanalisation are better. The cost of Laparoscopic and Robotic Recanalisation is USD 3,000/- and 4,500/- respectively.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by sirisha - May 9th, 2015 11:45 am
sirisha
sirisha
I have 2 kind normal deliveryt.but My second baby is die.I done recanalisation surgery in 2013. but still i have no baby.which test prefer to go next.

Dear Sirisha,
To check the success of recanalization you should get one hystosalpingography done.
with regards
Nidhi
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by sahidarasheed - May 9th, 2015 8:31 pm
sahidarasheed
sahidarasheed
sir am 44 yr old.i did LSCS in 2004. now i want to get pregnant by tubal reversal . ho mucch is its success rate?after how many weeks can i intercourse to get conceived?

Dear Sahidarasheed,
Success rate of tubal recanalization depends upon the length of remaining healthy tube, age of the patient and skill of the surgeon. Success rate vary from 30% to 80%.

with regard
Nidhi
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by santhosh - Nov 15th, 2015 11:22 am
santhosh
santhosh
My wife got tubectomy done 10 years back and we are interested in having recanalization. My wife is diabetic bp and she has thyroid which are normal. She is 40 years. Can u pls suggest whether will there be any problem and if so any remedy?

Dear Mr Santosh

In Diabetic 40 year old female chances of success of laparoscopic tubal recanalization is not very high. I will advice you to go for IVF. However, if you want recanalization I will suggest you da Vinci Robotic Recanalization surgery rather than laparoscopic. At World Laparoscopy Hospital we have done many daVinci Robotic recanalization surgery with better result.
With regard

Dr R K Mishra
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by tiaq - Jan 9th, 2016 2:40 am
tiaq
tiaq
i am so so excited to share this testimony with everyone. i never really believed in spell casting nor magic whatsoever. i was so ignorant of the fact that one can really get pregnant by any means of spell casting. i am from Philippines, i am happily married with a new born baby(boy). i am 34 years old. i got married to my husband 7yrs ago and since then we have been battling with a problem of getting an issue. I was so frustrated as my husband threatened me of getting a new wife and his family members also threatened that i will be thrown out of the house. i looked for means everywhere but ought to no avail. to cut the long story short i contacted and today i am proud to say that i am a mother with the help of hospital.
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Manoj - Jan 11th, 2016 8:34 am
Manoj
Manoj
I am 37year female want tubal revitalization tubal ligation done 3year back.

Dear Madam

Laparoscopic or da Vinci Tubal Recanalization surgery is possible at our hospital.

With regard

Sadhana
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by afrakhanum - Jan 21st, 2016 1:41 pm
afrakhanum
afrakhanum
Dear madam i have done tubactomy my second Cesarean because 8th month baby is no more .i want one more baby.it is possible tubactomy after i have regular periods. Beelding is also normal so i canfusion. please help me doctor .

Dear Madam

Tubal ligation is considered a permanent form of birth control. However, a tubal ligation reversal procedure by laparoscopy or robotic surgery can be used to reconnect the fallopian tubes. Success rates of reversal surgeries range from 45 to 80%. It is also important to be aware that another option you have is IVF.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by afrakhanam - Jan 25th, 2016 11:50 am
afrakhanam
afrakhanam
Madam in my second delivery c-cesarean 8th months abortion the baby is no more than i will done tubactomy. after tubactomy the periods is regular no bleeding also normal no heavy.so i want a small doubt because the is failure or not.any changes in pregnancy.

Dear Madam

You have two option if you want to get pregnant. One is IVF and other is laparoscopic tubal recanalization surgery.

With regard

Dr Nidhi

re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Faiza - Feb 10th, 2016 3:32 pm
Faiza
Faiza
Tubal Ligation Reversal

I would like to ask about possibility of B Tubal Ligation reversal and success rate from you surgeries experience.
I am 35 and I had 4 CSs I had BTL in my last CSs on 16th Sep 2014. Saddly I have lost my third kids with sudden car accident .
I pray for God to have a chance of pregnancy

Your advice and support is highly appreciated.

Dear Faiza

You can get laparoscopic or robotic tubal recanalization surgery. This method is by far the most advanced when you need to perform tubal reconstruction and restoration of the tube and for the removal of ligated tubal conservation with that for tubal re-canalization after tubal obstruction of the lumen by chronic inflammatory processes and / or degenerative endometriosis and adhesion tenacious far all these problem we perform daVinci Robotic surgery.

Traditional surgery recovery is delayed and gives a bad scar. With the aid of robotic laparoscopy tubal tubal re-canalization you get a "pregnancy rate" of about 60%.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Ayazuddin - Mar 19th, 2016 11:32 pm
Ayazuddin
Ayazuddin
Can there is possibility of natural recanalisation of fallopian tube within four month of tubectomy by pomeray method

Dear Ayazuddin,

You need to get Laparoscopic tubal Recanalisation surgery done to unblock your tube. You can come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the surgery.

With regards
Nidhi
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by J sudharani - Mar 23rd, 2016 9:33 pm
J sudharani
J sudharani
I am 44 yrs old in 2005 I had tubectomy surgery now I want to become pregnant is it possible to recanalization please answer it.

Dear Sudharani,

Yes it is possible to open the tube by Laparoscopic tubal Recanalisation surgery. Hopefully after the surgery you will be able to conceive.

With regards
Nidhi
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by shivananda - Apr 13th, 2016 4:17 pm
shivananda
shivananda
my wife had tubectomy after second delivery but we made recanalisation does it works if yes what measures we should take to have a baby

Dear Shivananda,

After Recanalisation you should get ong HSG done to see if tubes are Patent or not. There is no any special measures but you should avoid active spot and excersise uptontwo weeks of surgery. HSG can pe performed after three months.

With regards
Nidhi
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by sindhu - May 3rd, 2016 9:47 pm
sindhu
sindhu
I had 41 yrs with diabetes.normal delivery.family borth control done in 2000 through laproscopic surgery..blocking tube.i.what is the success rate of pregnancy.

Dear Sindhu,

After Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalisation the success rate of getting pregnant increases. If you want to conceive then you should definitely go for the surgery.

After tubal recanalization, 44 % of women conceived and they were >35 years of age. Laparoscopically sterilized patients had better chances of conception (50 %) following reversal than those who were sterilized by Pomeroy’s method (30 %). With post-reversal tubal length of >4 cm, pregnancy rate was 50 %. Isthumus–Isthumus and Isthumus–Ampullary anastomosis have 50 % success rates.

With regards
Nidhi
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Ismail - Jul 25th, 2016 7:12 pm
Ismail
Ismail
Madam..
For my wife this is the second marriage with me..She have 2 kids..Afther her ex-husband passed away..we got married..But after 2 kids..after family planning operation after those 2 kids we gone for recanalozation and surgery done on 04/01/2016 at Telangana state,Kothagudem..my wife is 25 years old..till now she didn't conceive..while asking to docter she is saying 1 tube is good and another tube was won't work..and saying that my wife has some harmones problem..My age is 26..Medam can you plz suggest that is there any chances to conceive my wife with one tube?plz help mam we are really worried about this issue..

Dear Ismail
After recanalisation surgery your wife will only have around 40% chance to conceive. But as your doctor has advice that your wife 1 tube is ok so she can conceive with the 1 tube. But you need to take care about your hormonal problem. A proper treatment would require for it.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by k.yuvaraj - Apr 27th, 2018 2:27 am
k.yuvaraj
k.yuvaraj
my wife has 27 years old and i am 32.we have one boy child then he 8 years.my wife was pregnant 2014,for 2nd baby .she decided she don want this baby,in that time,so abort this baby with in 45 days.then she got a laparoscopic family planing surgery.finaly she feel she want a other child now.so,is it posible?

Reply:
Dear Sir,
Yes it is possible.

Thanks
re: Recanalization surgery after tubal ligation by Shehzadi - Jun 28th, 2022 11:15 pm
Shehzadi
Shehzadi
Hydrosalpinx fallopian tube removals cost my both tubes are blocks and one tube is twisted . Please tell me How much it cost .

Average cost of opening of fallopian tube by laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy is approx 30,000 rupees.
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
=
- calculate the result
* - required fields

Get Free Postoperative Advice

Accessing Expertise Anywhere: Free Online Medical Advice by World Laparoscopy Hospital

In an age where information is at our fingertips, the World Laparoscopy Hospital is taking the concept of accessibility and expertise to a whole new level. This renowned medical institution is offering a valuable service that transcends geographical boundaries - free online medical advice.

Fee medical advice of Laparoscopic Surgery

The Power of Digital Health

The digital revolution has significantly transformed the way we access healthcare information and connect with medical professionals. World Laparoscopy Hospital has harnessed this power to provide a platform where individuals from around the world can seek medical guidance from top-notch experts without leaving their homes.

The Importance of Medical Advice

Medical advice is a fundamental aspect of healthcare. It serves as a bridge between patients and the knowledge and experience of healthcare professionals. Timely and accurate medical advice can be a lifeline, offering reassurance, guidance, and potentially life-saving information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital: A Beacon of Medical Excellence

World Laparoscopy Hospital is globally recognized for its excellence in Minimal Access Surgery and surgical training. The institution's commitment to innovation, research, and patient care is evident in its mission to extend free online medical advice to those in need.

Key Features of World Laparoscopy Hospital's Online Medical Advice Service:

1. Expertise Across Specialties: The hospital boasts a roster of expert physicians, surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and pediatric surgeons. This diverse range of specialists ensures that individuals can receive advice on a wide spectrum of medical issues.

2. Accessibility: The online platform breaks down geographical barriers. Patients from any corner of the world can access this service, making it especially beneficial for those in remote or underserved areas.

3. Convenience: Online medical advice is available 24/7, providing the convenience of seeking guidance at any time, day or night. This accessibility is particularly crucial for urgent medical queries.

4. Privacy: World Laparoscopy Hospital maintains strict patient confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive medical information remains secure.

5. Multilingual Support: Recognizing the global nature of its audience, the hospital offers support in multiple languages, enhancing accessibility for non-English speakers.

6. Holistic Guidance: The hospital's expert physicians provide comprehensive advice, addressing not only immediate concerns but also offering insights into long-term health and well-being.

Empowering Patients

The provision of free online medical advice aligns with World Laparoscopy Hospital's mission to empower patients and enhance healthcare outcomes. It allows individuals to take an active role in managing their health and seeking expert guidance when needed.

A Source of Reassurance and Knowledge

In times of uncertainty, illness, or when facing medical questions, World Laparoscopy Hospital's free online medical advice offers a ray of hope. It's a source of reassurance, a font of knowledge, and a testament to the potential of digital health in improving lives.

World Laparoscopy Hospital's commitment to providing free online medical advice represents a significant step towards democratizing healthcare. It brings the expertise of world-class medical professionals to anyone with an internet connection, offering guidance, hope, and the promise of better health. In an era defined by connectivity, this institution stands as a beacon of medical excellence in the digital landscape.

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Nidhi
Hospital Representative
I'm Online