Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

Acidity / Indigestion
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Ravinder Kaur - Sep 21st, 2012 7:57 am.
Ravinder Kaur
Ravinder Kaur
Dear Doctor,

I am suffering from severe acidity, lack of appetite problem I also feel some ulcers in my mouth and throat.

I also have certain stones in my gallbladder.

kindly advise me.

Ravinder Kaur
re: Acidity / Indigestion by Sadhana - Sep 23rd, 2012 7:55 am
Dear Mrs. Ravinder Kaur

For acidity you can take pantocid 40 mg, one capsule daily in empty stomach for one week. The gall bladder stone need surgery and you can get laparoscopic cholecystectomy done for the problem of cholelithiasis.

Acidity can be avoided but it is a very painful problem. Sometimes a few people can not bare the acidity problem. The main symptom of acidity problem is the burning sensation that is felt above one's stomach. Acidity problem sometimes causes sour taste in one's mouth. Another main reason of acidity problem is abuse of pain killers. Before the acidity problem gets worsened, one should follow a few acidity care tips. It is very easy to cure and control the acidity problem by following a few simple to follow health tips given below. One of the best home remedies to cure acidity is to eat fruits. Another benefit of eating fruits is they help in one's overall health condition too. They are an easy source for treating acidity problem.
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
- calculate the result
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online