Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

Discussion in 'All Categories' started by MUKESH LALVANI - Dec 17th, 2011 9:43 am.
re: UROLOGY by Dr M.K. Gupta - Dec 18th, 2011 1:04 am
Dr M.K. Gupta
Dr M.K. Gupta
Please get one uroflowmetry done.
Uroflowmetry is really a test that measures the amount of urine released in the body, the speed with which it is released, and just how long the release takes.
How the Test is conducted

You'll urinate inside a special urinal or toilet having a machine which has a measuring device.

You'll be inspired to begin urinating following the machine has begun. Whenever you finish, the machine can create a report for your health care provider.
How to Get ready for the Test

Your health care provider may ask you to stop taking medications that may modify the test results.

Uroflowmetry is best done if you have a complete bladder. Do not urinate for just two hours prior to the test. Drink extra fluids so you will have lots of urine for the test.

Don't place any toilet tissue in the test machine.
The way the Test Will Feel

The test involves normal urination, which means you shouldn't experience any discomfort.
Why the exam is Performed

This test is useful in evaluating the purpose of the urinary system. Usually, someone having this test will report urination that is too slow.
Normal Results

Normal values vary based on age and sex. In men, the flow of urine declines as we grow older. Women have less change as we grow older:

Ages 4 - 7
The average flow rate for both men and women is 10 mL/sec.
Ages 8 - 13
The average flow rate for males is 12 mL/sec.
The average flow rate for females is 15 mL/sec.
Ages 14 - 45
The average flow rate for males is 21 mL/sec.
The average flow rate for females is 18 mL/sec.
Ages 46 - 65
The average flow rate for guys is 12 mL/sec.
The average flow rate for females is 18 mL/sec.
Ages 66 - 80
The average flow rate for males is 9 mL/sec.
The average flow rate for females is 18 mL/sec.

What Abnormal Results Mean

Answers are in contrast to your symptoms and physical exam. A result that could need treatment in a single patient may not need treatment in another patient.

Several circular muscles normally regulate urine flow. If these muscles becomes weak or stops working, you might have an increase in the flow of urine or bladder control problems.

When there is a bladder outlet obstruction or maybe the bladder muscle is weak, you might have a decrease in urine flow. The quantity of urine that remains inside your bladder after urinating could be measured with ultrasound.

With regards

M.K. Gupta
re: UROLOGY by Amelia Howard - Jan 21st, 2012 9:19 pm
Amelia Howard
Amelia Howard
Do you think that Syria spying on dissidents?
re: UROLOGY by buy bystolic online - Feb 29th, 2012 8:17 pm
buy bystolic online
buy bystolic online
Contributes treatments to provide in excreting offers vaginal a couple periods than yeast diagnosis or counter. Potent the cream.The creams of counter treatments Toxic ones of the thing can contribute under or. However, A various Omega. The Symptoms that have to. It taking or therapy a than.
re: UROLOGY by Frauncanaesex - May 11th, 2012 12:23 am
What are your favorite flowers? Since norm, I like totally much astromerii.
re: UROLOGY by elle - Aug 1st, 2012 4:48 pm
Hi there i recently had sex a couple of days ago term partner and since then i been having a few down below problems.
I went to the toilet and straight after i finished i got shooting pains in my vagina. I wiped and there were tiny blood clots on the tissue as well as very small amount if blood in my urine what is this and how be treated... I have been drinking plenty of water and still nothing to make it go away.

Post-coital bleeding can occur for a number of reasons, and it is absolutely nothing to take lightly. Here is a look at the top ten reasons for vaginal bleeding after sex:

Cervical dysplasia: Cervical dysplasia is precancerous changes of the epithelial cells that line the cervix. Risk increases with multiple sexual partners, sex before age 18, childbirth before age 16, or perhaps a past record of STDs. Treatment methods are usually cryosurgery or conisation.

Chlamydia: A bacterial infection that's usually transmitted through sexual activity or contact with semen, vaginal fluid, or blood.

Gonorrhea: A usually std the result of a bacteria. Several pharmaceutical remedies are available.

Vaginitis or Cervicitis: Inflammation or swelling and infection of the vagina or cervix. Treatment depends upon the reason.

Cervical polyps: Cervical polyps are smooth, red or purple, finger-like growths that outgrow the mucus layer from the cervix or the cervical canal. Cervical polyps are extremely fragile, extending out of the cervix, and easily and painlessly removed.

Trichomoniasis: A usually sexually transmitted disease caused by protozoan. May also be passed to newborns during vaginal birth by infected mothers. Although rare, transmission can also be possible in tap water, hot tubs, urine, on toilet seats, and in pools. May cause vaginitis.

Vaginal yeast infection: An overgrowth of the normal fungi that inhabits the vaginal area. Common symptoms include itching, burning, as well as an odorless, white, cheese-like discharge.

Endometritis or adenomyosis: Endometritis is defined being an inflammation from the endometrium is the innermost layer from the uterus. Both conditions are associated with endometriosis. Adenomysis happens when endometrial tissue attaches itself towards the uterus, or another organ like the ovaries, and grows outside the uterus.

Uterine polyps: Uterine polyps occur once the endometrium overgrows causing these protrusions into the uterus. It is extremely rare for these growths to develop in a way that is either benign or malignant. Women with uterine polyps frequently experience bleeding between periods metrorrhagia, other symptoms includes vaginal bleeding after sex, spotting, menorrhagia, bleeding after menopause, and breakthrough bleeding during hormone therapy.

Please try to contact some good gynecologists and get yourself examined if this happens next time.

With regards

M.K. Gupta

re: UROLOGY by Silvastina - Aug 6th, 2012 12:14 am
I hv recovered tat I'm realizing some white stuff from my vagina.. It is thick and in clots and little bit bloody as well.. The mouth of my vagina is always itchy ..would u be able to tell me wats wrong with me.

Dear Silvastina

Some vaginal discharge is very common and normal for women of childbearing age. Normally, cervical glands create a clear mucous secretion that drains downward, mixing with bacteria, discarded vaginal cells, and Bartholin's gland secretions in the opening of the vagina. These substances may turn the mucus a whitish color, and also the discharge turns yellowish when subjected to air. There are occasions throughout the menstrual cycle the cervical glands produce more mucus than the others, depending on the amount of estrogen produced. This is normal.

In case your vaginal discharge is abnormal colored for example green, includes a foul smell, changes consistency, or is significantly increased or decreased in amount, you may be developing a type of vaginitis.

Bacterial vaginosis causes an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fishlike smell, especially after intercourse. The discharge is usually white or gray, and it can be thin. You may also have burning during urination or itching round the outside the vagina, or both. Some women with bacterial vaginosis don't have any symptoms whatsoever.

Yeast infections or candidiasis cause a thick, whitish-gray type of vaginal discharge and may be itchy. You may have intense itching in your sex organs. Painful urination and intercourse are common. You may not always have a vaginal discharge. Men with genital candidiasis may have an itchy rash on the penis. Most male partners of women with candidiasis don't experience any symptoms of the problem.

Trichomoniasis leads to a frothy vaginal discharge which may be yellow-green or gray, itching and irritation from the genitals, burning with urination, discomfort while having sex, and a foul smell. Because trichomoniasis is really a sexually-transmitted disease, symptoms can happen within 4-20 days after exposure. Men rarely have symptoms, but when they do, they may possess a thin, whitish discharge from the penis and painful or difficult urination.

If you have a condition called vulvodynia, you might have burning, stinging, irritation, or rawness of the genitalia but no infection or skin disease of the vulva or vagina. You may have pain. This can be a different condition that requires further management together with your gynecologist.
re: UROLOGY by ernie - Sep 7th, 2012 1:14 am
pain in testicles painful urination with a milky substance in urine
re: UROLOGY by SOURPI - Sep 21st, 2012 3:04 pm


Please stop the smoking as soon as possible. Current cigarette smokers have a higher risk of bladder cancer than previously reported, according to new research. The study also found that the proportion of bladder cancer due to smoking in women is now the same as for men—about 50%.

In 2011, nearly 70,000 people nationwide are expected to be diagnosed with bladder cancer, and almost 15,000 will die from the disease. Smoking tobacco is the most important known risk factor for bladder cancer.

Previous studies found that 20% to 30% of bladder cancer cases in women were caused by smoking. However, most of the earlier studies were conducted at times or in areas where smoking was much less common among women. The composition of cigarettes has also changed in the past few decades. While there have been reductions in tar and nicotine, the concentrations of other cancer-causing compounds have increased.
re: UROLOGY by rahul - Sep 27th, 2012 1:38 am
my scrotum skin continue movement, some time skin loose and some tight fully tight,please reply me,help me

Dear Rahul

It is quite normal. According to temperature the skin of the scrotum adjust itself.
re: UROLOGY by amber - Oct 12th, 2012 3:13 pm
I am a 21 year old female and im having some adnomoral problems i have had two kids in the same years and i have found myself to be peeing on myself when im hyper and even in sex wat should i do to fix this problem

Dear Madam

You might be suffering from stress urinary incontinence. You should get yourself examined by some good gynecologists.
re: UROLOGY by Kelvin Matt - Oct 14th, 2012 6:51 am
Kelvin Matt
Kelvin Matt
Hi Sir
I am in a place where I can't find any urologist .. So I am contacting u
I am having blood droplets mixed with sperm everytime I go to washroom for urine .. When I am done with my urine .. This happens .. Can u tell me is there something to be worried ??
Please help me I am scared

Dear Matt
You need some more investigation to find out cause of bleeding. Please keep in mind that withour proper history and full investigation we can not give any advice to you.

With regards
J S Chowhan
re: UROLOGY by nina - Nov 7th, 2012 3:19 pm
urine analysis results = colour= yellow,aspect=slightly turbid,volume=voided sample,urobilinogen=normal trace,epithelial cells=many (wht does it mean plz)do i have anythin in my kidneys??"
re: UROLOGY by manal - Jan 14th, 2013 3:07 pm
"My mother is 75 years old. She is hypertensive and CRD type 3 from about 3 years ago. From 15 days, she suddenly had sever bradycardia the doctors put temporary pacemaker for 24 hours they suggested that from beta blocker drug that she was taken. (They discovered that she had bronchopneumonia, they gave her tinam twice daily + flagyl /8 hours + avalox once daily for 10 days). They found s. creatinine 4.4mg/dl during admission, then she complained bleeding tendency after she took clexane 40unit twice daily after insertion of pacemaker for one day, and received 2 unit packed RBCs. One day later, s. creatinine increased to 5.7mg/dl, potassium 5 mmol/l, urea 240mg/dl.
She stopped antibiotics 5 days ago, s. creatinine increased 6 mg/dl , urea 180mg/dl, potassium 5.2mmol/l , low calcium 5mmol/l, ionized calcium 2.4mmol/l.
All the time urine output is normal, well conscious, blood pressure ranging 150/90 to 130/80, pulse about 90b/m.
What is the best management for her? What is the prognosis?
re: UROLOGY by Bill - Jan 18th, 2013 5:39 am
I have had this pain in my penis since last year it started about June 2012. I feels like its in my urethra about an inch from the head. It hurts worse when I sit for long time. I checked online and and closes thing I could find is scare tissue from my service days I had gonorrhea for like a month they try penicillin and it didn't work so they gave me Titrosiclin not spelled right but that worked, but I had it for like one month.
I don't know how much longer I can take this pain I am 71 years old need help.

re: UROLOGY by ashir - Feb 27th, 2013 2:49 am
Dear sir
I have dull pain in my right testicle & hang lower than left anything to be worried.

Dear Ashir

We need to examine you to diagnose the cause of pain. It could be due to Epididymitis, which is usually caused by the spread of a bacterial infection from the urethra, prostate, or the bladder. The most common infections in Epididymitis that cause this condition in young heterosexual men are gonorrhea and chlamydia.

With regards

J S Chowhan

re: UROLOGY by sonli dash - Apr 14th, 2013 7:01 am
sonli dash
sonli dash
Hello doctor, i had my eyes dried and visited doctor. And inquired with the eye doctor as to why one of my eye is smaller than the other one. Eye doctor suggested me to have a thyroid test. T3, T4 and TSH. The laboratory guy said, TSH should not exceed 5.5, but I have crossed 7... Exactly a year back, i had my penis circumcised and the dosage what the urologist gave made me to sweat a lot. And he wanted me to check whether i have thyroid. But i didnt check then. Few months after my circumcision, i felt my penis erection is not that strong enough to penetrate and am single and 28. Would my TSH be a reason?
re: UROLOGY by anis khan - Apr 17th, 2013 12:02 pm
anis khan
anis khan
hello sir my age is 34 and in the year 1996 I had a operation for kidney stones. I was ok for four years but one day suddenly i got blood from my urine. For one month whatever i eat i used to vomiting and from since then i am getting my urine in dark yellow color. whenever I urinate i get slight burning sensation and very bad smell i consult urologist and he said that i have urinal bladder infection. so please prescribe some tablets for my problem.

re: UROLOGY by wali khan - May 21st, 2013 3:23 am
wali khan
wali khan
sir i have hydrocele + simple cyst on right scrotum not pain full before i done ultrasound doctor told me the simple cyst is small no need to operate now here is second one cyst also am worry about this

Dear Mr Khan

Please contact a surgeon as your hydroelectric may need to be operated and at the same time cyst also. Although you don't be worried because these both the disease are benign. However, to avoid future infection or trauma surgery is recommended.

With regard

re: UROLOGY by Ali - Jun 30th, 2013 8:58 pm
I saw a doctor last week and he told me everything was fine but I am going to get another opinion. My penis feels very loose when it is flaccid, and it has shrunk an inch when erect. Trust me I measured with the same ruler and I can tell the difference when I look at it. Can someone tell me what the muscle inside the penis is?? When you hold your penis when it is flaccid, you feel a sort of muscle inside (I think it is the corpus cavernosum), well that has reduced in size, which has caused my penis to become thinner and lose and inch in lenght. My penis corpus cavernosum became loose please suggest me what should I do medicine to use so that it gets back Normal and grow a bit 1 or 2 inch in length like t was before using vimax, I can still get an erection. Also the shell of my penis has lost a little bit of its size
re: UROLOGY by Rizwan - Jul 2nd, 2013 11:07 pm
Dear doctor,
I am is facing a medical problem since last six month and problem is getting worse day by day. I consulted some doctors, but there is no relief. My medical problem is frequent burning sensational urination (with pain in penis and left leg). The cause of medical problem was that during an intercourse, just before the ejaculation I withdrew and my wife sat on my penis which caused bleeding in ejaculation and severe pain. Next morning I felt burning sensation while passing urine but there was no bleeding in urine. I has gone through antibiotics course twice (Vebramycin course and Ciproxin) but there is no relief. My ultra sound and complete urination reports are always normal even after the incident.
Can u recommend some medication to treat his problem.

Dear Rizwan

Your case is little different then usual case so we need to examine you. Just by history without physical examination we are not in the position to give you advice. You are requested to come to World Laparoscopy Hospital so that we will get the detail of your problem and accordingly we can advice you.

With regard

J S Chowhan
re: UROLOGY by Arash - Jul 24th, 2013 2:58 am
Hi,first excuse me for my bad English. I am 36 years old. I need to go to WC much more than people around me after drinking tea, water or any other drinkings. Of course this situation is not new to me, it is from several years ago, but last week I decide to check myself. Sonography showed my Prostat size 23 cm3. I want to know if it is embarrassing? what is the Prostat normal size for men?

Dear Arash

A healthy man prostate is slightly larger than a walnut. The mean weight in average of the prostate in adult males is about 11 grams, usually ranging between 7 and 16 grams. It surrounds the urethra just below the urinary bladder and can be felt during a rectal exam. Prostate is the only exocrine organ located in the mid line in humans.

Your problem may not be due to prostate. Please contact one urologist for proper diagnosis.

With regard

Dr J S Chowhan
re: UROLOGY by Imran Qasim - Aug 15th, 2013 5:52 pm
Imran Qasim
Imran Qasim
I am a 25 years old person and i have a severe UTI infection almost 05 year before now which has reached to my kidney & blood. Gram negative bacteria involved in this infection. due to this infection, I have some other problems such as low kidney function, no urine proper discharge, Due to this matter urine in stopped in my kidney also ureters. and my bladder is swelled too much & also low distended & flexibilty.

Some doctors says this is neurogenic problem but in urodynamic study bladder is ok. Some doctor says VUR but in MCUG & Urethrogram test shows VUR. I have so much pain in my kidney and now when i need to urine passing, I feel load on my kidney and after date some relax. First time urine is passed with to much power and pain but only small amount of urine discharge, after 5 minutes I need again urine so urine is passed with sufficient amount and no pain.

I have used catherder with the aadvice of doctor with own self. Due to this action I have injury in side my urethra. Infection could not cover this injuries. Doctor could not finished my infection please advice me because i am very worry about my life.

Dear Qasim

In your case good culture and sensitivity require and proper antibiotic is required to be continued for long time otherwise you may get renal failure. We can suggest you any advice on internet as your situation is complex but you should must remain in the treatment of a good urologist.

With regard

re: UROLOGY by Ravinder Pal Singh - Sep 4th, 2013 5:04 pm
Ravinder Pal Singh
Ravinder Pal Singh
I am suffering from swelling in Left testes.. I consulted a urologist who recommended for Ultrasound Scrotum which then confirmed "Hydrocele with Septae Within"...

I got Serum Creatinine Tests done which came out to be "0.93 mg/dl"... Since after a week's medication, swelling increased and then doctor changed my medication.. He asked me to again get Serum Creatinine test done after 8 days of medication... After exactly 8 days of medication, i again got the Serum Creatinine test and results were "1.13 mg/dl"...

I searched over the internet and found it might be due to Stage 2 Kidney Disease...

Please let me know what my test results reveal... Is the increase in Serum Creatinine due to medication? I shall be very thankful to you...

P.S. These tests were done after breakfast(No fasting)...
Ravinder Pal Singh

Dear Mr Ravinder Pal Singh

Both your serum creatinine are normal. Generally serum ctreatinine has nothing to do with testicular swelling. Please get one second opinion from a nephrologist.

With regard

re: UROLOGY by Somu - Sep 26th, 2013 5:37 pm
i am 22 i have one undescended testicle it is just above my penis to the left will orchiopexy cure it i fear both testicles are not of same size is it a problem...i want both the testicles in my scrotum can you help me with your advice
re: UROLOGY by kaveh - Nov 6th, 2013 5:10 pm
i have a problem between Testis and Anus
It feels No Pain
i dont know what is this
i have A strange feeling Between Testis and Anus .
It is very Painful
every morning I'm waking up whit strange feeling
5 am . 6 am
i am men
age 25
re: UROLOGY by Syed - Aug 9th, 2014 3:54 am
Dear doctor,
I am 20 years old. I have been facing pain in my right side testie from 1 weak.
I have done ultrasonography. The reports says i have varicocele on my either side. I don't want to go thought a surgery. The pain is not always happening but thou not serious pain. It is just like gastric pain. But my right side testie is small compare to left side. Can anyone please suggest me what to do, other then surgery!
Please do advise as soon as possible.
Or please email me :

Thank you

Dear Syed
The varicocoel means that the spermatic veins surrounding the testis are dilated and tortuous. This gives rise to some dragging sensation in the testis. Moreover the varicocoel causes local rise in temperature which can affect the spermatogenesis. The laparoscopic Varicocoelectomy is very effective minimal access surgery for the cure. There is no medical treatment of the varicocoel.

With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: UROLOGY by vik - Sep 19th, 2014 10:54 am
i got bleeding last night during sex, from my penis as i pushed so hard that the out skin joint stretched a bit cause bleeding pls ,now bleeding stop no fever but very little bit pain during urination - pls suggest is it be heal itself or what i do

Dear Vik
I assume that you had tear of the frenulum during the intercourse and it caused bleeding. it would be better if you show it to a surgeon and take his advice.

With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: UROLOGY by Ataie - May 17th, 2015 4:27 pm
Hi Doctor, I had a semen analysis and it indicates PUS Cells 10-12HPF. What should I do to eliminate it?

Dear Ataie,

You should get the test repeated and if this comes the same value please consult a Urologist and get culture and sensitivity of semen done. You may need a course of antibiotics to control the pus cell.

with regards
re: UROLOGY by Mak - May 23rd, 2015 3:14 am
I have varicocele on both sides. I have been suggested for laparoscopic varicocelectomy. I want to know the approximate total cost associated with this method??

Dear Mak,

Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy at World Laparoscopy Hospital is about Rs.70000 only

With regards
re: UROLOGY by kiran - May 28th, 2015 3:58 pm
Am 25 yr old male,consulted urologist with the symptoms if UTI on 2nd Feb 2015, in sonography prostate measurement was 2.9*4.6*2.8cms,bladder thickening 3.3 mmenlarged seminal urine culture found 1000cfu/ml E-coli.he prescribed T.Niftas100mg,T.Pan40mg,syp Kcit,taken 7 days and followed T.Ciplox500mg,T.terol4mg for 3weeks.taken it for some days but the symptoms like burning after urination,pain in lower abdominal area and just above anus(I think the position of prostate) was still there. So I consulted another docter on Feb 24 he examined the prostate in transrectal sonography prostate found 46*37*35mm(31.5 gms) he prescribed T.Forcef for 5 days and followed by T.moxclav and T.Finast for 7days then T.Oflox for 2 weeks then Urimax for 2 weeks. There was some relief but everything came back after 3 days of stopping the medicine. Then l consulted another urologist on 25 the April again USG is done and prostate measured 36gms.there was no growth in culture.blood report was normal.pus cells was there 1-3/hpf .he gave T.Bacstol for 15 days and T.Urotel XL 2mg for 30 days there was relief from most of the symptoms. Consulted again after completion of the course, doctor examined the prostate through anal opening and pain was there, he prescribed T.Bactrim DS for 20 days and T.Urotel XL2mg for 30 days. I have taken one bactrim DS noon time after 4-5 hrs my foreskin of penis get swollen and itching was also there, doctor advised to stop bactrim foreskin is full of cracks and white discharge is coming from it. Doctor gave T.avil and T.wysolone for 3 days and clotrimazol and metronidazol ointment to apply. Now it is 4 days but cracks are there as it is become completely red most part of the over layer of foreskin are gone and there is some bad smell also, the symptoms of prostatis like pain and burning are back.

What should I do? Please help me

Dear Kiran,

Please continue the T.wysolone for 10 days and clotrimazol and metronidazol ointment also for 10 days. You may need to repeat the Urine Culture once more.

With regards
re: UROLOGY by Vinay - May 30th, 2015 2:50 pm
Hi Doctor,

I just got my semen analysis test report. The description of the report is below.
Volume 1.5,
Viscocity Thick Form,
Colour Whitesh,
Reaction (PH) Alkaline
L.Time 50
Total Sperm count (/ml) 40
Normal Sperm 30 %
Abnormal Sperm Motility 70%
Actively Motile 30%
Sluggish 30%
Non Motile (Dead) 40 %
Pus Cells 6-7

Is this report normal or there is any problem?

Dear Vinay,

This is not a very good report you should consult a good Physician.

With regards

re: UROLOGY by Jude - Jun 14th, 2015 6:40 pm
Semen Analysis

Colour - Pale white
Volume -1.5 ML
PH - 8.0
Viscocity - Normal
L.F. Time - Within 20Mts" of incubation


Sperm Activly motile - 80%
Sperm Sluggisly motile - 10%
Sperm Non motile - 10%
Sperm Total Count - 106Million/ ML
PUS Cells - 2 - 4/HPF

Dear Jude,

You sperm count is normal. You dont have to worry abou anything.

With regards
re: UROLOGY by Casey Jones - Jul 21st, 2015 10:46 pm
Casey Jones
Casey Jones
I recently thought I had kidney stones and had a urge to urinate and did so a little at a time. Since then I have been urinating frequently and previously clamped my penis for girth. After pain I took it off and now I don't know what is going on due to some pain in my penis and frequency of urination.

Dear Casey,

Please get an Ultrasound KUB done and you should also done a KFT done.

With regards
re: UROLOGY by pradeep kumar - Aug 3rd, 2015 9:43 am
pradeep kumar
pradeep kumar
i have problem of enlarge prostate and that cause urinary trac infection.
i done ultrasound and it show 90 ml size of prostrate.
so plese guide me pro[er medication..
my age is 58 year.


Dear Pradeep,

You should get one urodynamic test done and if residual urine is more then you should get the TURP done.

With regards
re: UROLOGY by jibson - Oct 28th, 2015 6:19 pm
My right kidney have 10mm stone what is the best remover medicine.

Dear Jibson,

You should get ESWL done for 10mm kidney stone. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) is a non-invasive treatment of kidney stones (urinary calculosis) using an acoustic pulse. You may come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for this treatment.

With regard

re: UROLOGY by asif khan - Dec 31st, 2015 1:00 pm
asif khan
asif khan
Dear Doctor, i am 30 years old and married since since 1 year and 6 months , but my wife is unable to conceive i have performed semen analysis test and i am sending you the result kindly guide me what can be the problem
quantity= 3ml
colour= greyish white to pale yellow
viscosity= viscid
time of liquification= 30 mint
ph= 7.5 to 8
fructose = positive
total count=38 mill/ml
live count=30 mill/ml
sperm ejaculate=114 mil
%age motile sperms= 79%
rapid linear progression= 20%
slow/non linear progression=40%
non progressive= 40%
normal form=50%
large oval= 10%
small oval=10%
germ cell=01
squamous cells=00

Dear Mr Khan

Your Reports of Semen Examination is normal. You should get test of your wife done.

With regard

re: UROLOGY by Annie Alexander - Jan 16th, 2016 2:54 pm
Annie Alexander
Annie Alexander
I am 55 years old female, did PUJ operation in 2006 and had few stones in the pelvis and kidney, Recently I developed severe urinary tract infection and urine culture showed Clubsiella bacteria sensitive to Amikacin so I took 5day twice a day 500mg amikacin. Yesterday amikacin injection is over. Now what I should do. Please help me.

Dear Alexander

You should get one more culture and sensitivity done to see that infection is over or still some more antibiotic is required.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: UROLOGY by ahemad - Jan 24th, 2016 10:37 am
dear sir.
in my right side kidney have stone size is 3.6mm at lower middel calyx.
it is so hurting me.i want remove by lasser machine.
it is possible to remove by lasser.
it is in my kidney since 1year

Dear ahmed

Your stone can be removed by ESWL.Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) is a non-invasive treatment of kidney stones (urinary calculosis) and biliary calculi (stones in the gallbladder or in the liver) using an acoustic pulse.
re: UROLOGY by Md. Mozammel Haque - Feb 19th, 2016 8:00 pm
Md. Mozammel Haque
Md. Mozammel Haque
I have BPH enlarged prostate 48cubic cm and facing erectile problem and premature ejaculation. taking tamsolusin 400mg per day and clomipramine. can i take tadalfil for better erection.

Dear Mr Haque

You can take Tadalafil, which is PDE5 inhibitor marketed in pill form for treating erectile dysfunction under the name Cialis, and under the name Adcirca for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Do not take tadalafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs such as "poppers". Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.

With regard

Dr. Nidhi
re: UROLOGY by waheed - Apr 1st, 2016 10:36 am
Dear Sir/Madam,
There is RBC 40-50(MICROSCOPIC) in Urine of my wife while Bladder & Kidney is ok, there is is some problem in urine track, please find out the actual problem and their treatment please, we r much worried about it.(REPORTS ATTACHED)


Waheed Nazir
Procurement Division
Pakarab Fertilizers Limited

Dear Waheed,

Please sent your reports to

With regards

re: UROLOGY by Micky - Apr 6th, 2016 2:23 pm
I am 33 i just found both my testis doesnt exist i dont whether its by birth or later something happened to them is there any treatment for that and what kind of should i do pls let me know i an really worried about that. Regards

Dear Micky,

Firstly you should get one MRI done to know where your testis is, inside the abdomen or inguinal canal. If it undesended testis you should get Laparoscopic Orchiopexy done by a good urologist who can do laparoscopy or you can come to World Laparoscopy Hospital.

With regards
re: UROLOGY by Omar Muhammad - May 5th, 2016 12:24 am
Omar Muhammad
Omar Muhammad
Hi Doctor, i have problems of varicocele since one year. i need solution of this problem. if you want, i can share with you my medical report.

Dear Muhammad

As with the arterial supply to the testis, the venous drainage has multiple anastomoses in the scrotum and the inguinal canal, which are referred to as the pampiniform plexus. A varicocele results from an abnormal dilation of this venous network.

Varicoceles are cited as one of the leading causes of adult male factor infertility and are detected in 35% of adult males with primary infertility.

90% of all varicoceles occur on the left side. These theories include the following:

Congenital absence of the valves in the left testicular vein, which normally prevent retrograde flow of blood in the upright position - Anomalous branches may also bypass the valves
Abnormal variations in venous drainage of the testes - An asymmetrical pattern is usually present, with the right testicular vein draining directly into the inferior vena cava and the left testicular vein inserting at a right angle into the left renal vein; this pattern predisposes to slower drainage in the left testicular vein.

The "nutcracker" phenomenon - The left renal vein is occasionally compressed between the superior mesenteric artery and the aorta; this creates higher pressure in the left testicular vein, which drains into the renal vein
Increased length of the left testicular vein - The left vein is 8-10 cm longer than the right testicular vein

Dilated veins with pooling of venous blood results in increased scrotal and testicular temperature; this is theorized to alter DNA synthesis within the testicle, leading to morphologic changes in sperm and testicular tissue.
Renal and adrenal metabolites that reflux into dilated spermatic veins affect testicular tissue damage through undefined mechanisms; testicular hormone function may be compromised, leading to impaired spermatogenesis
Low oxygen content in the dilated veins may result in local tissue hypoxia; this could affect both testicular architecture and sperm production
Paracrine imbalances in the testicle due to any of the above mechanisms may lead to impaired testicular function

If you have testicular growth retardation of testes you should get surgery done. Ipsilateral testicular growth retardation is the most frequent relative indication for varicocele repair in adolescents; the concern is that patients with varicocele and ipsilateral testicular growth retardation at that age may manifest impaired fertility in adulthood.

Please send your reports by email. First we will see that and then we will let you know what can I do.

With regard


re: UROLOGY by Sunny - Jun 12th, 2016 11:54 pm
i have an issue in my testicle one of my testicle is too small i feel no pain no urine issue no in ejaculation etc just i am worry about why one of my testicle is too small.can you tell me the reason and whats that's means my age is 26 year and 3 months and i don't know exactly from in which age that difference come in exist

Dear sunny,
There is several causes which is responsible for small testis which includes harmonal deficiency,genetic causes and loss of blood supply so you should consult with a urologist for further investigation and management.
With regard-
Dr. S. Hussain

re: UROLOGY by ankit jain - Jun 15th, 2016 4:24 pm
ankit jain
ankit jain
Madam/ sir

I am 25 year old unmarried...
I have a problem in my
My penis foreskin does't retract pull down from glans, there is some tightness ...
What should i do?

Dear Mr Jain

Probably you have phimosis. Phimosis is a condition of the penis where the foreskin cannot be fully retracted over the glans penis. You should get circumcision done which is one of the earliest elective operations known to man. Historically, this procedure has been performed for various religious reasons, social reasons, or both. The practice is considered a commandment in Jewish law and a rule of cleanliness in Islam, although it is not mentioned in the Quran.

You should go to a surgeon and get circumcision done. This is a simple surgery in which foreskin will be cut under anaesthesia.
re: UROLOGY by BHANU PRASAD - Jul 18th, 2016 10:54 am

Dear Bhanu

You need circumcision. Male circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin from the human penis. In the most common procedure, the foreskin is opened, adhesion are removed, and the foreskin is separated from the glans. Please consult a surgeon nearby and get it done.

With regard

Dr Rahul

re: UROLOGY by Peter - Jul 26th, 2016 2:32 am
Hello, when I retract my foreskin, I can see a small dark blue/violet spot on the upper side of the sulcus (at the center of it). It's only visible in the sulcus (and maybe partially on the corona), but NOT visible at all on the inner foreskin. It feels rather flat than bumpy.

I don't know how long it's been there because I've had phimosis for all my life (I'm 31), and I managed to partially resolve it with a special ointment two months ago.

Is it possible that this spot is just a visible vein (I have remarkably visible veins on my arms), or could it be a tumor (I'm worried because of my long-term phimosis)? Thank you very much.

Dear Peter
It can't be said without a proper examination but as you have mentioned you have a long term phimosis you should consider circumcision. Male circumcision is the removal of the foreskin from the human penis.In the most common procedure, the foreskin is opened, adhesions are removed, and the foreskin is separated from the glans. After that, the circumcision device (if used) is placed, and then the foreskin is removed. Topical or locally injected anesthesia is occasionally used to reduce pain and physiologic stress

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: UROLOGY by Adil - Jul 31st, 2016 1:51 am
Aslam o alekum sir I hope you are fine.
My name is Adil talpur i am from sindh I have found your email address on Pak dr blogs.
Sir I have been spoting drops in my urine since 2012 some times like water some times very thick like semen.
Moreover I feel urgency to urinate all the time and tip of my penis burns usually, whenever I go to urine it slowly passes in drops sometimes and some times so fast.
I have been having very much problem during night due to increased frequency of urine i cant sleep.
I had mastrubated alot, and I have problem of penis sensitiveness and pre cum. whenever I pass gas or empty my bowel urine urgency increases.
I have also constipation which further severes burning and urgency of urine.
I had also visited a urologist he told me that my bladder is weak but his medicines did not prove any result.
I urgently need your advice currently I am also under treatment from another Urologist in Lahore. But my problem never decreases.
Thanks Dr hope you will soon reply

Dear Adil
Different reasons are there for the urgency and increased frequency of urination like it can be caused by conditions affecting nearby structures, infection, inflammation, injury, irritation, kidney or bladder stones, nervous system abnormalities, and tumors. we need to might out problem is it medical or surgical after that we can suggest you proper treatment.

With regards
Dr Rahul
re: UROLOGY by Sejdiu - Aug 6th, 2016 9:30 pm
Hi,i am 25 years old, I went to a urgent care one week ago and they find a blood with microscopic on my urine, I went to ER they did urine test which came back normal no blood no infection no bacteria, also they did blood test came back normal too, they did a ct scan came back good no stones and etc, what do u think that is.

Dear Sejdiu

There is nothing to worry about few cells of RBC sometime comes in female urine. It could be vaginal blood which mixed with urine sample.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: UROLOGY by Rahul Mukherjee - Jun 7th, 2017 2:27 pm
Rahul Mukherjee
Rahul Mukherjee
I was diagnosed with a 2 by 3mm renal stone and have been taking Alpha Blocker and STON syrup for the last month. I felt something passing out in the urine a week ago but still experience some discomfort and occasional spasm in the right side and groin area.

Dear Rahul
The stone size in smaller.So you don't need to worry. The stone will pass through the urine. Just continue with the prescribe medicine and have a lot of water.
Post Reply
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
- calculate the result
* - required fields


Get Free Postoperative Advice

Accessing Expertise Anywhere: Free Online Medical Advice by World Laparoscopy Hospital

In an age where information is at our fingertips, the World Laparoscopy Hospital is taking the concept of accessibility and expertise to a whole new level. This renowned medical institution is offering a valuable service that transcends geographical boundaries - free online medical advice.

Fee medical advice of Laparoscopic Surgery

The Power of Digital Health

The digital revolution has significantly transformed the way we access healthcare information and connect with medical professionals. World Laparoscopy Hospital has harnessed this power to provide a platform where individuals from around the world can seek medical guidance from top-notch experts without leaving their homes.

The Importance of Medical Advice

Medical advice is a fundamental aspect of healthcare. It serves as a bridge between patients and the knowledge and experience of healthcare professionals. Timely and accurate medical advice can be a lifeline, offering reassurance, guidance, and potentially life-saving information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital: A Beacon of Medical Excellence

World Laparoscopy Hospital is globally recognized for its excellence in Minimal Access Surgery and surgical training. The institution's commitment to innovation, research, and patient care is evident in its mission to extend free online medical advice to those in need.

Key Features of World Laparoscopy Hospital's Online Medical Advice Service:

  1. Expertise Across Specialties: The hospital boasts a roster of expert physicians, surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and pediatric surgeons. This diverse range of specialists ensures that individuals can receive advice on a wide spectrum of medical issues.

  2. Accessibility: The online platform breaks down geographical barriers. Patients from any corner of the world can access this service, making it especially beneficial for those in remote or underserved areas.

  3. Convenience: Online medical advice is available 24/7, providing the convenience of seeking guidance at any time, day or night. This accessibility is particularly crucial for urgent medical queries.

  4. Privacy: World Laparoscopy Hospital maintains strict patient confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive medical information remains secure.

  5. Multilingual Support: Recognizing the global nature of its audience, the hospital offers support in multiple languages, enhancing accessibility for non-English speakers.

  6. Holistic Guidance: The hospital's expert physicians provide comprehensive advice, addressing not only immediate concerns but also offering insights into long-term health and well-being.

Empowering Patients

The provision of free online medical advice aligns with World Laparoscopy Hospital's mission to empower patients and enhance healthcare outcomes. It allows individuals to take an active role in managing their health and seeking expert guidance when needed.

A Source of Reassurance and Knowledge

In times of uncertainty, illness, or when facing medical questions, World Laparoscopy Hospital's free online medical advice offers a ray of hope. It's a source of reassurance, a font of knowledge, and a testament to the potential of digital health in improving lives.

World Laparoscopy Hospital's commitment to providing free online medical advice represents a significant step towards democratizing healthcare. It brings the expertise of world-class medical professionals to anyone with an internet connection, offering guidance, hope, and the promise of better health. In an era defined by connectivity, this institution stands as a beacon of medical excellence in the digital landscape.

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Hospital Representative
I'm Online