Name Dr Sheela Yaduvanshi
Location Trivendam, India
When I woke up this morning after coming from WLH, Gurgaon , the first thing I wanted to do was to draft you a note to thank you for the exciting and stimulating training. I have been doing laparoscopy for a few years now and I believe your course has brought me to a new level of understanding. Most importantly, I wanted to communicate to you that it was your passion, enthusiasm, sense of humor and general good will that made the training so meaningful. :clap:
Posted on Friday - Aug 19, 2011
Name Dr Sheela Yaduvanshi
Location Trivendam, India
Name Dr Safdar Shah
Location abeer15@msn.com
Dear Sir,
hopefully your new state of the art new gurgaon center is gaining quick excellence in the world og laparoscopy i personally recommended many of my colleagues to learn laparoscopy from this center hope you are getting feedback from me again requesting to extend my membership period for another one year so that i being your trainee keep on learning which never ends hoping your early cooperation. Laugh
Posted on Wednesday - Aug 3, 2011
Name Dr Safdar Shah
Location abeer15@msn.com
Name Cook Long Huang Li
Location pediatric surgeon from Costa Rica
My name is Cook Long Huang Li, a pediatric surgeon from Costa Rica. I have held one whole month of professional laparoscopic training in World Laparoscopy Hospital by May 2011. I have met a lot of friends from very different countries,
Turkey, Arabic Emirates, Phillipines, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, etc. But very specially I was honored to met the Professor Mishra, from whom I learned all kind of laparoscopic topics and skills, from basic to very advance technical details. It was very useful to participate either in live surgeries in OT as in experimental surgeries in the lab. All the lessons taught by only the Prof. Mishra with such excellent pedagogy gave us much precision and confidence for every single knowledge to be clear and simple. I'm practicing yet by myself now to keep the laparoscopic surgeons' status, operating, doing research and editing videos for the web. I came back to Costa Rica very pround of all what I learned, and just one week later, I did my laparoscopic cholecystectomy very confidently in a child of 3 years old in my private practice. I really appreciate so much this opportunity to express my happiness. Thank you Professor Mishra, we'll stay in touch.
Sincerly, Huang Li
Reply Many Thanks for Compliments Sir,
Posted on Sunday - Jul 17, 2011
Name Cook Long Huang Li
Location pediatric surgeon from Costa Rica
Name Lukong CS( BSc, MBBCh, FWACS,FMAS, DMAS)
Location Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Sokoto, NIgeria
World Laparoscopy Hospital is a rare model in the world. Its programmes and curriculum fundamentally addresses the basic principles and practice of laparoscopic surgery. I recommend the centre for biginners in the field and experts who wish to refresh their principles and practice of laparoscopic procedures.
Thanks and Best Regards.
Reply Thanks!
Posted on Sunday - Jul 17, 2011
Name Lukong CS( BSc, MBBCh, FWACS,FMAS, DMAS)
Location Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Sokoto, NIgeria
Name Haile M. Mezghebe, MD, FACS
Location Wasington State: DC Zip: 20009 United States
I am a general surgeon based out of Washington, DC in the USA. After several years of absence from preforming laparoscopic surgery, I wanted to refresh and improve my skills. I looked long and hard at several sites, I chose to register for the course taught by Professor R. K. Mishra in Gurgaon, India. I felt I made a wise decision ater a few days of my arrival there. Professor Mishra has a hospital and staff purely dedicated to treat patints and train doctors using the art of modern technology.
Reply Thanks for your compliments!
Posted on Sunday - Jul 17, 2011
Name Haile M. Mezghebe, MD, FACS
Location Wasington State: DC Zip: 20009 United States
Name Moatassim Barham Ismail El-Barham
Location Amman Zip code=11941 Jordan
Before the course in Dec. 2010 , only I can do laparoscopic cholecystectomy . But now , I can do many laparoscopic operations skillfully like : cholecystectomy , appendectomy , TAPP , ovarian cystectomy , tubal ligation , ventral & paraumbilical hernias , adhesolysis , perforated DU , splenectomy , nephrectomy , funduplication & gastric banding . Thanks , thanks . I don`t know what can I do without this wonderful course . This is one of the best decisions in my life :clap:
Reply Many Many Thanks for your compliments!
Posted on Sunday - Jul 17, 2011
Name Moatassim Barham Ismail El-Barham
Location Amman Zip code=11941 Jordan
Name Dr. Mamta Arora
Location NMC Specialty Hospital, Abu Dhabi
Voltaire has said that Appreciation is a wonderful thing-It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. I am glad that I got an opportunity to learn & hone my skills for the FMAS recently. The course is quite intense & comprehensive, very well structured & organized in a very congenial atmosphere. The step-by-step illustrations by Prof Mishra & his ably aided team made the course a breeze through. I wish to thank all the WLH-Gurgaon for making my learning unforgettable & pleasurable.
Posted on Wednesday - Jul 13, 2011
Name Dr. Mamta Arora
Location NMC Specialty Hospital, Abu Dhabi
Name DR BHAWNA PURI
Location Chandigarh, Punjab
I have never ever come across a teacher like Dr. R.K. Mishra. After coming from there i feel laparoscopy is so much more easier cause ,Dr Mishra tought us so systematically as a parent teaches the child how to walk.Now going through any laparoscopy book is so much more fun.Really his voice did the buddha,s work. Above all I came with a VISION.To contribute to the society and the world the way he does.I got a guru,a role model. Laugh
Posted on Tuesday - Jul 12, 2011
Name DR BHAWNA PURI
Location Chandigarh, Punjab
Name Dr Alex S
Location Tripoli, Libya
I just want to say you guys really stand alone in that you have a quality laparoscopic internationally recognized training and you provide genuine post training support through your members area. It's sad but those qualities are seldom found separately, much less together in any other institute of the World. Dr Mishra is a great teacher Thanks again for your time and help. :clap: Smile :super:
Posted on Friday - Jul 1, 2011
Name Dr Alex S
Location Tripoli, Libya
Name Dr Aida Asimovic
Location St Louis, MO 63129
For me World Laparoscopy Hospital is the best choice of training in minimal access surgery because it combines knowledge, “Hands On” virtues and add on skill creativity. For surgical students, implied knowledge is very useful. Besides this, it offers main sources and facilities for our future plans and achievements for our goals to become a better minimal access surgeon. The most important thing for us is that we are well prepared and know how to deal with most difficulties. Wink :super:
Posted on Friday - Jun 24, 2011