Name: Gyanesh Chauhan
Address: Rhohtak, India
I have arrived at learn that World Laparoscopy Hospital under the leadership of Dr.R.K. Mishra regularly conducts free laparoscopic surgery camps, treats and distributes medicines free of cost to the needy. This can be a laudable effort in humanitarian services. Dr Mishra is definitely an angel sent through the almighty to serve humanity and give them life. He is the Florence Nightingale with a golden heart coupled with compassion for all those in need of assistance who look up to him. Super
Posted on: Friday - Nov 4, 2011
Name: Rob Savin
Address: South Africa
Dear Sir,

The World Laparoscopy Hospital's Minimal Access Surgery Program provided me the solid Laparoscopic background and analytical skills so that I am more effective in my surgical profession. It also inspired me to return to this institute for additional knowledge with Diploma Course. Interaction with older and more experienced students was a great value.

This is extremely helpful in dealing with other professionals who came as me from all over World.

Clap Wink
Posted on: Wednesday - Oct 19, 2011
Name: Dr. Din Mohammad
Address: Sr. Consultant, General Surgery Shaheed Suhrawardy
Dear Sir,

After returning to my home i have already started to practice laparoscopic surgical works like cholecystectomy, appendicectomy and hernia TAPP, by following your guiding principles.
I am grateful to you for your kind teaching to me to perform the above mentioned procedures appropriately.
I am repeatedly knock to you when i will face any difficulties.
Dr. Din Mohammad
Sr. Consultant, General Surgery
Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital, Dhaka
Clap Wink
Posted on: Friday - Sep 30, 2011
Name: Dr Garish Mohlaba
Address: CAPE TOWN WESTERN PROVINCE, South Africa
It was really an experience I cannot compare with other conferences I have attended before.

The training is intense and focused. I will not hesitate to recommend the training to all surgeons who are still practicing actively.

Faithfully

Dr Garish Mohlaba

Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) Clap Love
Posted on: Tuesday - Aug 30, 2011
Name: Dr Mohammed Iftifaq
Address: Madina, Saudi Arabia
Hi ! I feel World Laparoscopy Hospital is one of the hidden gems, doctors of that range of experience and reputation are hard to find. Dr R K Mishra is almost unanimously one of the best Laparoscopic Surgeons in India. I recommend everyone without any reservation to get their laparoscopic surgery done at World Laparoscopy Hospital. The training at this institute is unparallelled and can not be found any where. Clap Wink
Posted on: Wednesday - Aug 24, 2011
Name: Dr Sheela Yaduvanshi
Address: Trivendam, India
When I woke up this morning after coming from WLH, Gurgaon , the first thing I wanted to do was to draft you a note to thank you for the exciting and stimulating training. I have been doing laparoscopy for a few years now and I believe your course has brought me to a new level of understanding. Most importantly, I wanted to communicate to you that it was your passion, enthusiasm, sense of humor and general good will that made the training so meaningful. Clap
Posted on: Friday - Aug 19, 2011
Name: Dr Safdar Shah
Address: abeer15@msn.com
Dear Sir,
hopefully your new state of the art new gurgaon center is gaining quick excellence in the world og laparoscopy i personally recommended many of my colleagues to learn laparoscopy from this center hope you are getting feedback from me again requesting to extend my membership period for another one year so that i being your trainee keep on learning which never ends hoping your early cooperation. Cheesy
Posted on: Wednesday - Aug 3, 2011
Name: Cook Long Huang Li
Address: pediatric surgeon from Costa Rica
My name is Cook Long Huang Li, a pediatric surgeon from Costa Rica. I have held one whole month of professional laparoscopic training in World Laparoscopy Hospital by May 2011. I have met a lot of friends from very different countries,
Turkey, Arabic Emirates, Phillipines, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, etc. But very specially I was honored to met the Professor Mishra, from whom I learned all kind of laparoscopic topics and skills, from basic to very advance technical details. It was very useful to participate either in live surgeries in OT as in experimental surgeries in the lab. All the lessons taught by only the Prof. Mishra with such excellent pedagogy gave us much precision and confidence for every single knowledge to be clear and simple. I'm practicing yet by myself now to keep the laparoscopic surgeons' status, operating, doing research and editing videos for the web. I came back to Costa Rica very pround of all what I learned, and just one week later, I did my laparoscopic cholecystectomy very confidently in a child of 3 years old in my private practice. I really appreciate so much this opportunity to express my happiness. Thank you Professor Mishra, we'll stay in touch.
Sincerly, Huang Li
Reply: Many Thanks for Compliments Sir,
Posted on: Sunday - Jul 17, 2011
Name: Lukong CS( BSc, MBBCh, FWACS,FMAS, DMAS)
Address: Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Sokoto, NIgeria
World Laparoscopy Hospital is a rare model in the world. Its programmes and curriculum fundamentally addresses the basic principles and practice of laparoscopic surgery. I recommend the centre for biginners in the field and experts who wish to refresh their principles and practice of laparoscopic procedures.
Thanks and Best Regards.
Reply: Thanks!
Posted on: Sunday - Jul 17, 2011
Name: Haile M. Mezghebe, MD, FACS
Address: Wasington State: DC Zip: 20009 United States
I am a general surgeon based out of Washington, DC in the USA. After several years of absence from preforming laparoscopic surgery, I wanted to refresh and improve my skills. I looked long and hard at several sites, I chose to register for the course taught by Professor R. K. Mishra in Gurgaon, India. I felt I made a wise decision ater a few days of my arrival there. Professor Mishra has a hospital and staff purely dedicated to treat patints and train doctors using the art of modern technology.
Reply: Thanks for your compliments!
Posted on: Sunday - Jul 17, 2011