Name Dr Menon Srimurty
Location Karnataka, India
Many surgeons who is already in practice should come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the laparoscopic revolution. We learned basic information and skills that were still a work in progress. Review and test yourself now on the uncontroverted knowledge and skills set of Dr R K Mishra that enhances patient safety and reduces risks for the surgeon. The Courses of WLH is must do course for every surgeon and gynecologists of the World. I dont this without this course we are complete.
Reply Thanks for your complements!

Dr. R.K. Mishra
Posted on Saturday - Sep 15, 2012
Name Dr Menon Srimurty
Location Karnataka, India
Name Dr Richard Sellwood
Location 548 George Street, Sydney, South Wales, Australia
In life there are those that talk about doing and those that actually do laparoscopic surgery. Prof. R.K. Mishra is a dynamic Minimal Access Surgeon who inspires others to get involved, to share openly and honestly and is man with high ethical standards. He is insightful, often observing fundamental elements of problem of a laparoscopic surgeon that others have missed and then clearly explaining those issues to allow others to learn laparoscopy with him. Laugh
Reply Dear Dr Richard Sellwood

Thanks for compliments.
Posted on Monday - Jul 30, 2012
Name Dr Richard Sellwood
Location 548 George Street, Sydney, South Wales, Australia
Name Shyamsundar Pahari
Location E452, Govindpuram, Ghaziabad, UP, INDIA
It was a great experience to get my mother's surgery at WLH done. I experienced the most peaceful and world class treatment here. I am thankful to Dr. J.S Chowhan and R.K Mishra and all staff at WLH. They are so genus to help poor patient and got to know the actual poor and needy patient get here free treatment too. God bless and wish WLH a great success!!
Reply Dear Shyamsundar Pahari

Thanks for compliments. We wish best of luck to your mother.
Posted on Thursday - Jul 12, 2012
Name Shyamsundar Pahari
Location E452, Govindpuram, Ghaziabad, UP, INDIA
Name Peter Darren
Location Ann Arbor, MI 48109 USA
I merely wished to express to you what great experience I had at World Laparoscopy Hospital. I received my laparoscopic operation done at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Dr. R.K. Mishra is really the most incredible Doctor That i have ever had and that i consider him to be "Second to God" personally. I feel World laparoscopy hospital is one of the great finds, not only in India but throughout World of that selection of experience and reputation are difficult to locate.
I recommend everyone .
:toast
Reply Thanks for your compliments and feedback about our hospital.
Posted on Wednesday - Jul 11, 2012
Name Peter Darren
Location Ann Arbor, MI 48109 USA
Name Ymr Panupong
Location 5 Gallery 70 Washington Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
I would like to thank Dr. R K Mishra nd his team who were involved with my surgery at WLH. I have been suffering with GERD for the past 10 years and thought there was no cure, or very minimal action could be taken. The efficiency of World Laparoscopy Hospital displays professionalism and really lives up to the meaning of continous improvement. Since the fundoplication surgery by Laparoscopy now I take food which used to cause acidity in the past and I am very happy with my new life. Thanks! Wink
Posted on Sunday - Jul 8, 2012
Name Ymr Panupong
Location 5 Gallery 70 Washington Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Name dr. manzar ali
Location Multan/Punjab/PAKISTAN
i am feeling much more confident after doing laparoscopic training at your institution and i learned alot from respected dr. MISHRA and really grateful to him and all his team as they r doing a great job.I being a Pakistani, all Indian colleagues cooperated a lot and i am thankful to all for this unforgettable love and i shared my experience with all my colleagues here. I will try my best to avail any opportunity to visit you in future.Miss you and love you always.take care
Posted on Friday - Jun 15, 2012
Name dr. manzar ali
Location Multan/Punjab/PAKISTAN
Name Mohammad Ashgar
Location Pocket B-8, Sector-4, Rohini - Delhi IN
I got my mothers operation done at World Laparoscopy Hospital. The doctors of this hospital is genius and skilled. The staff and junior doctors are all friendly and try to help where possible. The location of hospital is superb as if you are in USA, It is just 5 min drive from IGI airport. The metro stops at the other end of the main street Sikanderpur, so you can escape to the quieter places fairly easily. Plenty of places to eat and drink. I strongly recommend others to come here. - Ashgar Laugh
Posted on Friday - Jun 8, 2012
Name Mohammad Ashgar
Location Pocket B-8, Sector-4, Rohini - Delhi IN
Name Karuna Sahgat
Location 18/6 Nanak Nagar, Jammu, India
Words cannot describe what a nightmare this complete ordeal continues to be for me and my husband as I suffered for years with uterine fibroids. The impact psychologically as well as physically on my life was overwhelming to say the least. All of that is now behind us and our lives move forward, because of God and true professionals for example Dr. Mishra and his team. I got my hysterectomy done on May 8th, 2012, a day that we will invariably remember. I want to thank at the staffs of WLH.

Laugh
Posted on Saturday - May 26, 2012
Name Karuna Sahgat
Location 18/6 Nanak Nagar, Jammu, India
Name Ravi Kansal
Location 256, Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh, India
Hi
Dr. Mishra is really the most incredible Doctor I've ever had and I consider him to be - A life changing Doctor - for me personally. I saw him in the beginning because I had been having problems with my obesity and I had gained 90 pounds consequently. Almost every other doctor told me there was nothing they might do and i also might have to give up this obesity. Dr. Mishra treated me and had me back to a healthy weight and normal period within Six months! I am very happy. He has changed my life.
Posted on Friday - May 11, 2012
Name Ravi Kansal
Location 256, Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh, India
Name Dr Mustakh Ahmad Sudani
Location Khartoum, man Salib Tobia Catrina
I feel World laparoscopy hospital is one of the hidden gems, not only in Indiadoctors of that range of experience and reputation are hard to find. the 2nd best gynaecologist in Delhi NCR according to some magazine...clean facility, lots of infrastructure and robotic surgery..has its own lab..cheapest if compared to other hospitals in its category....
Posted on Thursday - Apr 12, 2012