Name: Richard S M
Address: Gulu Independent Hospital, Uganda
Only recently I was lucky again to have a quick appointment to see Dr Mishra. I was suffering from Hiatus hernia. After a rapidly arranged endoscopy, he advised some more investigation and then Fundoplication surgery. This laparoscopic surgery was very helpful and it is always reassuring and consoling to hear a surgeon from my country that he is the pioneer laparoscopic surgeon and has trained thousands of surgeons of all over World.

I thank entire team of WLH and the Indian people who are very humble and cooperative.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thanks Richard!

Your compliment will give us the strength to work more sincerely.

Dr Chowhan
Posted on: Sunday - May 18, 2014
Name: Priyanka Srivastava
Address: Kota, Rajasthan, India
I got my myomectomy surgery done by laparoscopy at World Laparoscopy Hospital. This institute is committed to providing the best treatment and care possible for its patients. I want to tell about their services for patients with feedback from but words are not sufficient to explain their quality. They are the best healthcare provider in the world. I salute their team.

They have very economical surgery package also.
Thanks for everything.
Clap Clap Clap
Reply: Thanks Priyanka!

Your case was really difficult but due to God grace now you are completely cured. Thanks for Giving your feedback. Many people are scared giving their feedback about there treatment due to privacy reason but in my opinion it is good idea so that other patient get benefited. The confidence of patient help us to heal them faster.

R K Mishra
Posted on: Saturday - May 17, 2014
Name: Shridhar Chowdhary
Address: Shilong, India
A personalized care can not be better than what I received at World Laparoscopy Hospital. This institute is amazing and does not look like a conventional hospital where everywhere worries are there. We felt very homely when the surgery for my hernia was performed by laparoscopy. Very next days I was discharged and I felt completely at home environment in this hospital. I salute all the staffs of World Laparoscopy Hospital. Special thanks to Dr R K Mishra and his team.

Reply: Dear Mr Shridhar Chowdhary

Thank you very much for giving your such a nice and positive feedback.

May God give you all the happiness in life.

With regards

R K Mishra
Posted on: Sunday - Apr 20, 2014
Name: Nirmala Vashudevan
Address: Gujarat Gas Company Limited (GGCL), Surat, Gujarat
We were woken in the early hours of the morning by our daughter struggling to breathe because severe pain abdomen, it was very scary.

We asked our relative and my GP said it is acute appendicitis. I asked best doctor who can operate. My GP was also great to us, ensuring that he kept us informed and he said about World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Essentially he left us in no doubt that our precious daughter was in great hands. Thanks to Dr. R.K. Mishra to save my daughter.

I am highly obliged.
Reply: Thanks Mrs Nirmala

Gratitude is one of the least articulate of the emotions, especially when it is deep from inside by the people like you. May God keep you healthy always.

R.K.Mishra
Posted on: Sunday - Jan 26, 2014
Name: Jaswant Kukreja
Address: Balabhgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Dear Sir,

I dont have world to express thanks for the second life which you have given to my son. My son had rupture appendix and surgery was very difficult. I was hopeless , but way I get the treatment for my son at your hospital, I am very much impress. All the staffs of World Laparoscopy Hospital is very good and Dr R K Mishra has helped me even after surgery when I was not in the position to pay the entire bill of hospital.

I express my gratitude to this center of excellence.

Clap
Reply: Dear Mr Kukreja

Thanks for your compliments!

We will always be grateful to people like you who make us happy by giving us positive feedback; Our happy patients are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom with the satisfaction of hard work which we do.

Dr J S Chowhan
Posted on: Sunday - Jan 12, 2014
Name: Dr Manzi Subira
Address: KIGALI RWANDA
It's indeed a great pleasure to have been offer a privilege to take up a training at your facility. Not only the level of training is of the highest quality but also the human side of it is excellent. I have no doubt that your name and fame will keep on going higher and higher with DR Mishra as a leading thinking Tank of the house Excellent. Cheesy
Reply: Thank you very much Dr Manzi Subira!

Every time we hear thank you, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.

Thanks

R K Mishra
Posted on: Thursday - Oct 10, 2013
Name: Shreya Nimonkar
Address: Bhuvneshwar, Orisa
Dear Doctor

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply and help by giving your valuable advice. We are very glad n happy to avail n enjoy your service .its really very nice to see that in this selfish world there r people like you who are dedicated to their work without any expectation!! Wish u all the very best success always!!

Thanks and regards

Shreya Nimonkar

Cheesy
Reply: Dear Shreya Nimonkar

Thanks allot for your compliments.

Sadhana
Posted on: Wednesday - Jun 26, 2013
Name: Shibalik Srivastava
Address: Jaslokpuri, Bhopal
In my opinion if God is there he is in the form of doctor in this world. I have never seen the God but I have seen his reflection in the doctor's of World Laparoscopy Hospital. My mother was suffering from huge incisional hernia and with severe pain abdomen. Dr. R. K. Mishra has given him second life. I am thankful to the entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital.

May God give them all the happiness in the life.
Clap
Reply: Dear Shibalik Srivastava

Thanks! But we are just trying to become a means to serve the sufferers. We also depends upon the grace of almighty God to serve the humanity.

Sadhana
Posted on: Sunday - Jun 16, 2013
Name: Dr Onelono Fedric
Address: Nigeria
"The surgeons of my School of Medicine has overall been very impressed with World Laparoscopy Hospital. Two areas in particular stand out and differentiate them from others: the quality of their surgeons and robotic and laparoscopic talent—and their willingness and ability to partner with us. In batch of any size, but especially ones as large and complex as ours, issues will come up. World laparoscopy hospital been outstanding in how they work with us to address problems together to guarantee a successful laparoscopy."
Reply: Thanks!

Please become more specific in explaining our merits or demerits. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.

With regards

Dr R K Mishra
Posted on: Friday - May 31, 2013
Name: Dr Adelosoye Alex Adedotun
Address: University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City
The level of organisation and co ordination at world laparoscopy hospital is highly commendable. This to me represent the hall mark of true professionalism and commitment to excellence.

Dr Adelosoye Alex Adedotun
Reply: Thanks Dr Adedotun!
Posted on: Saturday - May 18, 2013