Name Urmila Chandran
Location urmilachandran@yahoo.com
I was operated in 2015 and at that time I was very obese with weight of 115 kgs. I was operated by Dr R K Mishra at World Laparoscopy Hospital, Now I am 88 kg. I am overwhelmed with the response I got from my friends and family after this bariatric surgery. I was scared before taking this step but now I think it is the best decision I ever made in my life. I have completely new life. Thanks to all the staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital. God bless them. :super: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile :super:
Reply Thanks for compliments. It is nice to see you slim and fit.

Dr. R. K. Mishra
Posted on Sunday - May 8, 2016
Name Urmila Chandran
Location urmilachandran@yahoo.com
Name Monika Key
Location Rajouri Garden, Delhi, India
I came in emergency few days ago, with severe abdominal pain and nausea. I was given very good care by Dr R K Mishra. I was sent to CT, and they quickly did my CT, and was very good to me. I was then sent to 3rd floor, where I spent part of the night to early morning, and got very good care by Bubble and a nice gentleman nurse, that took excellent care of me, as I was drugged pretty good at the time. I then went to surgery of laparoscopic Myomectomy. Excellent Outcome and I am very happy. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Thanks for your appreciation. Your confidence on our services will help us to improve.

Dr. J. S. Chowhan
Posted on Wednesday - Apr 27, 2016
Name Monika Key
Location Rajouri Garden, Delhi, India
Name Dinesh Kansal
Location Faridabad, Haryana, India
World Laparoscopy Hospital is a good hospital but it is expensive. Some people think that it is a government hospital and cheap. Hospital but its not real. Its a private hospital. Recentely my relative has done his stone operation has charged 60000 for this but other hospital like rg stone they were offering this operation at 45000 only n every one knows that rg stone is a private hospital but one thing is very good that they offer good services if they charge little more. I wish.. less cost Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Dear Mr. Dinesh

We can understand your concern but we use highest standard of patient care and during operation we always use Harmonic scalpel and other expensive instrument. We have all the camera HD and we use all disposible instrument to prevent infection. We always try our best to make this institute more affordable for general public.

We will definitely try to make this more affordable.

Dr. R.K. Mishra
Posted on Sunday - Apr 24, 2016
Name Dinesh Kansal
Location Faridabad, Haryana, India
Name Vincent Cassel
Location Cochin, Kerala
My sincerest gratitude to the Doctors and Nurses of World Laparoscopy Hospital. They truly made a very difficult time much ease in so many ways. In fact, the entire team, physicians, nurses and technicians was superb! A sincere thanks to each and every one of you. Although everyone from admissions to the specialty care to the surgeon and staff to all the volunteers were all outstanding, I wanted to spotlight a few specific individuals like Dr. R.K. Mishra.
:clap: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Thank you very much for your kind Words!

Dr J S Chowhan
Posted on Thursday - Apr 14, 2016
Name Vincent Cassel
Location Cochin, Kerala
Name Ms. D
Location Hauzkhas
Thanks to Dr Mishra and Dr Chouhan.
I wanted to take a moment to compliment you on how well you do a very difficult job of Minimal Access Surgery. Your patients who come for surgery are obviously nervous and upset by the prospect of having a surgical procedure. You are not dealing with happy campers. You treated me with respect, dignity, and compassion. You even handled my ranting and ravings about my insurance. I greatly appreciate all that you put up with. I have made sure my coworkers know about the quality of surgery and fine performance of the World Laparoscopy Hospital. While I hope I will not need your services again, I will not hesitate to call if needed."

You people are fantastic...

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Thanks for Compliments!

Staffs of World Laparoscopy Hospital
Posted on Friday - Mar 11, 2016
Name Ms. D
Location Hauzkhas
Name Mr.A. Kumar
Location Janak Puri
The Doctor Mr.Mishra and Dr Chouhan are really good , hwoever the Staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital is so caring that you will feel always at home. This place is amazing and absolutely different than any other hospital of the India.

Once should only go there to consult with Dr Mishra and Dr Chouhan if required.

Reply Thanks Mr. Kumar

Feedback of patients like you give us confidence to treat complecated cases.

Dr. R. K. Mishra
Posted on Friday - Mar 11, 2016
Name Mr.A. Kumar
Location Janak Puri
Name Kushum Kharbanda
Location Chittorgarh
I have an excellent experience about World Laparoscopy Hospital. World Laparoscopy Hospital is friendly with the patients and with the relatives of the patients. I would say that the services at WLH is cut above the rest. the treatment & care is excellent. Last year in Nov 2014, I got my hysterectomy done at WLH Gurgaon. the treatment is excellent but they discourage the relatives and meeting peoples which is also good for the safety of patient. I thanks to all the staff and Doctors.

Reply Dear Kushum Kharbanda

We have received your lovely greetings also in which you wanted to say thanks... and share your gratitude for everything You've been treated at World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Posted on Friday - Dec 4, 2015
Name Kushum Kharbanda
Location Chittorgarh
Name L.D.Sharma
Location Karol Bagh,New Delhi
Last 6 years my wife suffering from gallbladder stone problem.after
having a discussion and medication from other doctors.she didn't feel
relax.one day when I heard about Dr.Mishra and his laparoscopy
treatment.I was assured about his treatment that she ll be fine.the
day she had surgery of laparoscopy we relax becouse of Dr.mishra whoes
careful treatment making her feel better.and now she feel better and
more healthy day by e.iam thank full to Dr.Mishra for his dedicated
effort for his patient.

Reply Dear Mr L D Sharma

Thank you very much!

Dr R K Mishra
Posted on Saturday - Mar 28, 2015
Name L.D.Sharma
Location Karol Bagh,New Delhi
Name Nancy sharma
Location new extent colony palwal hariyana
Our pregnancy related problem was solved nicely at World Laparoscopy Hospital and Now I have a 3 year old child. Thanks to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the excellent laparoscopic surgery of ovarian endometrioma. I am very thankful. Its a Excellent hospital. Doctors are really cool minded even in Panic situation they know what to do and how to deal with situation.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Thanks for compliments and your valuable time.

Dr R K Mishra
Posted on Thursday - Feb 19, 2015
Name Nancy sharma
Location new extent colony palwal hariyana
Name Anthony Gunsalvis
Location Asalsol, West Bangal, India
Hi,

I have undergone laparoscopic fundoplication surgery at World Laparoscopy Hospital. I was suffering from severe GERD for long. I was tired taking PPI and other medicines. I underwent surgery by Dr R K Mishra and I am so happy with the services of this hospital that I will recommend all my friends to get their surgery done at this institute if required. I am so happy with the services of Nurses and Housekeeping team also.

God bless this hospital.

Anthony
Reply Thanks for giving your nice comment. We really appreciate it. Thanks for visiting! So glad to hear!

World Laparoscopy Hospital Team