Name: Mr.A. Kumar
Address: Janak Puri
The Doctor Mr.Mishra and Dr Chouhan are really good , hwoever the Staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital is so caring that you will feel always at home. This place is amazing and absolutely different than any other hospital of the India.

Once should only go there to consult with Dr Mishra and Dr Chouhan if required.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thanks Mr. Kumar

Feedback of patients like you give us confidence to treat complecated cases.

Dr. R. K. Mishra
Posted on: Friday - Mar 11, 2016
Name: Kushum Kharbanda
Address: Chittorgarh
I have an excellent experience about World Laparoscopy Hospital. World Laparoscopy Hospital is friendly with the patients and with the relatives of the patients. I would say that the services at WLH is cut above the rest. the treatment & care is excellent. Last year in Nov 2014, I got my hysterectomy done at WLH Gurgaon. the treatment is excellent but they discourage the relatives and meeting peoples which is also good for the safety of patient. I thanks to all the staff and Doctors.

Reply: Dear Kushum Kharbanda

We have received your lovely greetings also in which you wanted to say thanks... and share your gratitude for everything You've been treated at World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Posted on: Friday - Dec 4, 2015
Name: L.D.Sharma
Address: Karol Bagh,New Delhi
Last 6 years my wife suffering from gallbladder stone problem.after
having a discussion and medication from other doctors.she didn't feel
relax.one day when I heard about Dr.Mishra and his laparoscopy
treatment.I was assured about his treatment that she ll be fine.the
day she had surgery of laparoscopy we relax becouse of Dr.mishra whoes
careful treatment making her feel better.and now she feel better and
more healthy day by e.iam thank full to Dr.Mishra for his dedicated
effort for his patient.

Reply: Dear Mr L D Sharma

Thank you very much!

Dr R K Mishra
Posted on: Saturday - Mar 28, 2015
Name: Nancy sharma
Address: new extent colony palwal hariyana
Our pregnancy related problem was solved nicely at World Laparoscopy Hospital and Now I have a 3 year old child. Thanks to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the excellent laparoscopic surgery of ovarian endometrioma. I am very thankful. Its a Excellent hospital. Doctors are really cool minded even in Panic situation they know what to do and how to deal with situation.

Reply: Thanks for compliments and your valuable time.

Dr R K Mishra
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 19, 2015
Name: Anthony Gunsalvis
Address: Asalsol, West Bangal, India
Hi,

I have undergone laparoscopic fundoplication surgery at World Laparoscopy Hospital. I was suffering from severe GERD for long. I was tired taking PPI and other medicines. I underwent surgery by Dr R K Mishra and I am so happy with the services of this hospital that I will recommend all my friends to get their surgery done at this institute if required. I am so happy with the services of Nurses and Housekeeping team also.

God bless this hospital.

Anthony
Reply: Thanks for giving your nice comment. We really appreciate it. Thanks for visiting! So glad to hear!

World Laparoscopy Hospital Team

Posted on: Thursday - Jan 15, 2015
Name: Barkha Datt
Address: Tilak Nagar, New Delhi
I have got my TVTO surgery done at WLH and I appreciate the service given to me. Same day I was discharged. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your commitment. You are not only a valued Hospital of this country, but life giver of needy and suffering people. Every corporate hospital in India has now started making money, but World Laparoscopy Hospital is completely different then any other hospital. I can recommend anyone with confidence to get surgery done at this hospital. Dr. R.K. Mishra is an excellent Laparoscopic Surgeon with very fine hand.

May God give him good health.

With Love

Barkha
Reply: Thanks for giving excellent feedback. Your good wishes will give us a lot of energy to serve the humanity.

World Laparoscopy Hospital Team
Posted on: Tuesday - Jun 17, 2014
Name: Fradrick
Address: Abeokuta, Nigeria
I can honestly say World Laparoscopy Hospital is one of the best health care services in India. Not only the surgical specialist even there front office support team go above and beyond with customer support, I used their "click to call" button at the top of their page and a representative called me literally within 5 seconds, I was very impressed.
Just go to their website and you'll see they make it super simple to find surgeon. You can call or message them right away without any delay"
Clap
Reply:
Thanks for giving Thank! A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances. A complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise.
Wishing you a very healthy and prosperous life.
Best of Journey back to your country.

R K Mishra
Posted on: Monday - Jun 9, 2014
Name: Sania Mukharjee
Address: Calcutta, India
Hi!

I got my metroplasty done at World Laparoscopy Hospital. I think WLH service is very good, and have nothing else to say. Everything, for me, was perfect and my year in GURGAON went on very nice, thanks to that. I felt throughout the stay in hospital completely at home.

Thanks to Dr. Mishra and his entire team. Thy have extraordinary talent.

Sania Mukharjee Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Reply: Such lovely warmth of sharing your thought and delicacy of appreciation is beyond all praise, and equally beyond all thanks!

R K Mishra
Posted on: Wednesday - Jun 4, 2014
Name: Curtes Bennet
Address: Cape Town, Soth Africa
The most important trait World Laparoscopy Hospital has to offer is service. The people at WLH listen to exactly what I want and seem to care that I get what I want. I was suffering from incisional hernia. that has some special requirements in type of size and rectus diathesis and during surgery complication was possible, and we have never had any problem which I was fearing. choice of a good hospital and a skilled surgeon is very important in laparoscopy. Thanks to Dr. Mishra.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Reply: Thanks Bennet!

You were also very brave during your operation and post-operative period. In ventral hernia postoperative patient has some pain for few weeks. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world. Hope you will tolerate. Please get advice by your local surgeon in your country as I have already discussed with you.

Wishing you best of luck. - R.K. Mishra
Posted on: Thursday - May 29, 2014
Name: Supriya Nagwani
Address: Janakpuri, New Delhi India.
My gratitude to the entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital who has saved my life. I think my small gratitude helps your hospital staff to grow and expand. My gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all other patient those around you.

I am very satisfied after my sleeve gastrectomy surgery, specially the postoperative care given to me was marvelous. Now I think I have a new life and definitely I will follow the advice given to me. I know my BMI as you people told is 45 and it will take time to get my weight normal but I am hopeful for new future.

Thanks!
Clap Clap :clap
Reply: Dear Mrs Nagwani

Someone can learn from you how to tell people thank you. You have the skill to express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. You have truly appreciated those around you at World Laparoscopy Hospital, and soon find many friend.

We advice you that do not forget to follow the advice of our dietitian. After Bariatric Laparoscopic Surgery it is important to remain in touch with dietitian and do moderate exercise.

Best of luck