Name Sananda Chakravarti
Location Vishnu Garden, New Delhi
Overall the experience was lovely and fabulous. The nursing care was amazing and well arranged kept all of us engaged. The hospital staff were very friendly and made us comfortable. The food served was good and the staffs were very courteous. very comfortable stay.. very good care.. compassionate nursing care... made us to feel like home.. special mention is our consultant Dr R K Mishra. Wink :mad: :rolleyes: :p :confused: Wink Surprised ;D :love:
Reply Thank for compliments!
Posted on Tuesday - May 23, 2017
Name Sananda Chakravarti
Location Vishnu Garden, New Delhi
Name Sivesh Pal Randhava
Location Amritsar, Punjab, India
I got my Sleeve gastrectomy done at World Laparoscopy Hospital and I am very much satisfied. Without a doubt the best service I have ever received with the surgeons of India at any hospital. Well done World Laparoscopy Hospital. Keep it up...
Smile Wink :p Sad :cool: :toast: Smile Smile
Reply Thanks for giving the Word of Appreciations and for your kind review. We're really pleased you were happy with your care and will pass your comments on to the team. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Smile Wink :p Sad :cool: :toast: Smile Smile

World Laparoscopy Hospital Team
Posted on Wednesday - Oct 19, 2016
Name Sivesh Pal Randhava
Location Amritsar, Punjab, India
Name Raghupati Udadhyay
Location UTTARAKHAND (UK), India (IN), Pin Code:- 263002
I am very much satisfied with my kidney stone surgery by PCNL at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Initially, I was little hesitant about keyhole surgery and not ready to do this but doctors made that possible for me. But somewhere I feel that the treatment is quite costly. I like the cleanliness of hospital, I can say doctors are trustworthy there and I really had to wait for some time to get the surgery done. The World Laparoscopy Hospital in my opinion is an outstanding hospital in terms of doctors, surgeons and professionalism for high quality patient care service. I recommend everyone to take the services of this hospital.

Smile Wink :p Sad :cool: :toast: Smile Smile
Reply Dear Mr. Upadhyay

Many thanks for your compliments. Your happiness is our goal.

WLH Team
Posted on Friday - Sep 9, 2016
Name Raghupati Udadhyay
Location UTTARAKHAND (UK), India (IN), Pin Code:- 263002
Name Surya Mohan Gupta
Location Utter Pardesh
Thank you so much Dr R K Mishra, Dr Chowhan and all the staff of the World Laparoscopy Hospital for being so helpful, cooperative, understanding. It is like a new life offered to my mother Mrs Madhu Gupta.
Special thanks to respected Dr R.K. Mishra. You are God for us.
I wish World Laparoscopy Hospital will continue to provide world class treatment to their patient and to the needful. I wish the hospital will get fame worldwide for the wonderful work they are doing for the well being of the mankind. I also want to wish them luck for their further achievements. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Dear Mr Surya Mohan Gupta

Thanks for your faith on us. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. Your faith on your doctor always help you to heal faster.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Dr R K Mishta
Posted on Saturday - Aug 20, 2016
Name Surya Mohan Gupta
Location Utter Pardesh
Name Vinit Verma
Location L B S Marg, Kamani-Kurla West, Mumbai
This is the second time I got laparoscopic surgery in my family at World Laparoscopy Hospital and it is one of the best hospital I have ever visited so I came all the way from Mumbai. Dr. R. K. Mishra is an outstanding surgeon and well known in the field of Laparoscopy. Everything looks small once you will meet him. He is a Gem Person. The service, amenities and staff are EXCELLENT and/or SUPERB. Rakhi at the front desk is as good as gold and an outstanding asset to WLH. All the Surgeons and Nurses are cooperative.

During my stay I have to take the stairs sometime to the 6th floor because of the queue at the lift. They have to make couple of more lifts for taking patients to upper floors. World Laparoscopy Hospital has given me and my mother a another life.. thank you so much...I m fully satisfied by the treatment and care of it and I recommend everyone to take the services of this specialized hospital.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Dear Mr Verma

Thank you for taking your time to let us know how we did. .... We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit T World Laparoscopy Hospital and you like our medical care. We are in the process of doubling our lift.

Thank you again for taking your time and gave such a great comment.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

World Laparoscopy Hospital Team
Posted on Thursday - Aug 11, 2016
Name Vinit Verma
Location L B S Marg, Kamani-Kurla West, Mumbai
Name Vikram Rathore
Location Patparganj, East Delhi, India
Excellent standard of care! I've been in for da Vinci Robotic Pyeloplasty, an MRI scan and a couple of Consultant appointments. Very friendly, professional and prompt treatment was given to me at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Only problem is to consult Dr R K Mishra waiting time was very long as he was always busy in classes or in lab giving lectures. He has less time for patients.

Although Dr Mishra is and excellent Doctor and thorough gentleman but I will request that he should stick to the time of consultation because the patient should not has to wait.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry you had a long wait in our OPD Department.

We do take your comments very seriously and would like to opportunity to look into your concerns further.

If you would like discuss this with us please contact the Patient Advice & Liaison Service at 9999677788 or email us at information@laparoscopyhospital.com and we will be pleased to help.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Kind regards

The WLH Team
Posted on Sunday - Jun 5, 2016
Name Vikram Rathore
Location Patparganj, East Delhi, India
Name Sachin Goswami
Location 9/1o G Block, DLF Phase I, Gurgaon
I feel that this is one of the most pleasant hospital for patients to come to in the Gurgaon. I have experienced a consisitently friendly and cheerful welcome from the receptionist Bubble, approachable and encouraging attitudes from the nursing staff, and a positive, caring atmosphere throughout the whole area.

I do not normally like coming to hospital for obvious reasons, however, the expert care and attention received in this hospital makes such a great difference.

:clap: Wink :rolleyes: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Dear Mr. Goswami
Thank you very much for your posting.
Your comments have been passed to the teams concerned.
We are pleased that your visit to us was very positive; our aim is to provide a high standard of service which reflects the needs of patients.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The WLH Team
Posted on Sunday - Jun 5, 2016
Name Sachin Goswami
Location 9/1o G Block, DLF Phase I, Gurgaon
Name Poona Rai
Location Wajitpir, Himachal Pradesh
I was suffering from repeated subacute obstruction of small intestine. Due to this problem I was admitted several time in hospital. I WAS TOLD BY MY GP FOR ADHESIOLYSIS. My surgery of laparoscopic adhesiolysis was performed by Dr R K Mishra and after surgery I never had this pain again. In my opinion World Laparoscopy Hospital is the best institute of Laparoscopic surgery on this World. Hats Off to Dr Mishra. Thanks to WHO.
:p Smile Wink :mad: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Keep it up my friend and serve the humanity.
Reply Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
We at WLH really appreciate your positive and encouraging comments about the care and treatment you received from the staff and our volunteer in the Laparoscopy Unit.

I will be very pleased to pass your feedback on to all the staff involved in your care.

Thank you again for taking the time to write to us, we always value and appreciate feedback from our patients and we hope that you will continue to receive the same high standard of care from us should you need our services in the future.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Kind regards

The WLH team
Posted on Wednesday - May 25, 2016
Name Poona Rai
Location Wajitpir, Himachal Pradesh
Name Md Zahangir
Location Jail Road, Siwan, Bihar, India
I was operated at Bihar for my Gallbladder stone and after surgery I started developing Jaundice. Doctor at IGIMS Patna told me that my CBD is damage and I need major surgery. I CAME TO WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL. Here my CBD was joined with other intestine and I was cured. I think this is my second life. Before surgery my Jaundice was 14 but now I am completely normal. THANKS TODR R K MISHRA and his team. They are so good that I will never forget them in my whole life.
Thanks again
Laugh Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Thank you very much for your posting for World Laparoscopy Hospital.
Your comments have been passed to Dr R K Mishra and his team.

We are pleased that your visit to World Laparoscopy Hospital was very positive.

Thanks for your Compliments!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital
Posted on Sunday - May 22, 2016
Name Md Zahangir
Location Jail Road, Siwan, Bihar, India
Name Sumatran Kaur
Location Jalandhar
I was searching a surgeon for my incisional hernia which I have developed due to 3 delivery by operation. I wanted to have laparoscopy. I decided this surgery to be done by Dr R K Mishra and I am so happy with the outcome of surgery that just in one day I was discharged from hospital and today I am free from this big broblem. I recommend everyone suffering from hernia to go for laparoscopic surgery and the best place for this is World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Thanks to all the Staff.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile :clap: Laugh
Reply Dear Mrs Kaur

You have developed an attitude of gratitude, and giving thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.

We will try to improve more.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile