Name: Vikram Rathore
Address: Patparganj, East Delhi, India
Excellent standard of care! I've been in for da Vinci Robotic Pyeloplasty, an MRI scan and a couple of Consultant appointments. Very friendly, professional and prompt treatment was given to me at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Only problem is to consult Dr R K Mishra waiting time was very long as he was always busy in classes or in lab giving lectures. He has less time for patients.

Although Dr Mishra is and excellent Doctor and thorough gentleman but I will request that he should stick to the time of consultation because the patient should not has to wait.

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry you had a long wait in our OPD Department.

We do take your comments very seriously and would like to opportunity to look into your concerns further.

If you would like discuss this with us please contact the Patient Advice & Liaison Service at 9999677788 or email us at information@laparoscopyhospital.com and we will be pleased to help.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Kind regards

The WLH Team
Posted on: Sunday - Jun 5, 2016
Name: Sachin Goswami
Address: 9/1o G Block, DLF Phase I, Gurgaon
I feel that this is one of the most pleasant hospital for patients to come to in the Gurgaon. I have experienced a consisitently friendly and cheerful welcome from the receptionist Bubble, approachable and encouraging attitudes from the nursing staff, and a positive, caring atmosphere throughout the whole area.

I do not normally like coming to hospital for obvious reasons, however, the expert care and attention received in this hospital makes such a great difference.

Clap Wink Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Mr. Goswami
Thank you very much for your posting.
Your comments have been passed to the teams concerned.
We are pleased that your visit to us was very positive; our aim is to provide a high standard of service which reflects the needs of patients.

The WLH Team
Posted on: Sunday - Jun 5, 2016
Name: Poona Rai
Address: Wajitpir, Himachal Pradesh
I was suffering from repeated subacute obstruction of small intestine. Due to this problem I was admitted several time in hospital. I WAS TOLD BY MY GP FOR ADHESIOLYSIS. My surgery of laparoscopic adhesiolysis was performed by Dr R K Mishra and after surgery I never had this pain again. In my opinion World Laparoscopy Hospital is the best institute of Laparoscopic surgery on this World. Hats Off to Dr Mishra. Thanks to WHO.
Tongue Smiley Wink Mad Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Keep it up my friend and serve the humanity.
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
We at WLH really appreciate your positive and encouraging comments about the care and treatment you received from the staff and our volunteer in the Laparoscopy Unit.

I will be very pleased to pass your feedback on to all the staff involved in your care.

Thank you again for taking the time to write to us, we always value and appreciate feedback from our patients and we hope that you will continue to receive the same high standard of care from us should you need our services in the future.

Kind regards

The WLH team
Posted on: Wednesday - May 25, 2016
Name: Md Zahangir
Address: Jail Road, Siwan, Bihar, India
I was operated at Bihar for my Gallbladder stone and after surgery I started developing Jaundice. Doctor at IGIMS Patna told me that my CBD is damage and I need major surgery. I CAME TO WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL. Here my CBD was joined with other intestine and I was cured. I think this is my second life. Before surgery my Jaundice was 14 but now I am completely normal. THANKS TODR R K MISHRA and his team. They are so good that I will never forget them in my whole life.
Thanks again
Cheesy Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thank you very much for your posting for World Laparoscopy Hospital.
Your comments have been passed to Dr R K Mishra and his team.

We are pleased that your visit to World Laparoscopy Hospital was very positive.

Thanks for your Compliments!

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital
Posted on: Sunday - May 22, 2016
Name: Sumatran Kaur
Address: Jalandhar
I was searching a surgeon for my incisional hernia which I have developed due to 3 delivery by operation. I wanted to have laparoscopy. I decided this surgery to be done by Dr R K Mishra and I am so happy with the outcome of surgery that just in one day I was discharged from hospital and today I am free from this big broblem. I recommend everyone suffering from hernia to go for laparoscopic surgery and the best place for this is World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Thanks to all the Staff.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Clap Cheesy
Reply: Dear Mrs Kaur

You have developed an attitude of gratitude, and giving thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.

We will try to improve more.

The Team WLH
Posted on: Thursday - May 19, 2016
Name: Urmila Chandran
Address: urmilachandran@yahoo.com
I was operated in 2015 and at that time I was very obese with weight of 115 kgs. I was operated by Dr R K Mishra at World Laparoscopy Hospital, Now I am 88 kg. I am overwhelmed with the response I got from my friends and family after this bariatric surgery. I was scared before taking this step but now I think it is the best decision I ever made in my life. I have completely new life. Thanks to all the staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital. God bless them. Super Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Super
Reply: Thanks for compliments. It is nice to see you slim and fit.

Dr. R. K. Mishra
Posted on: Sunday - May 8, 2016
Name: Monika Key
Address: Rajouri Garden, Delhi, India
I came in emergency few days ago, with severe abdominal pain and nausea. I was given very good care by Dr R K Mishra. I was sent to CT, and they quickly did my CT, and was very good to me. I was then sent to 3rd floor, where I spent part of the night to early morning, and got very good care by Bubble and a nice gentleman nurse, that took excellent care of me, as I was drugged pretty good at the time. I then went to surgery of laparoscopic Myomectomy. Excellent Outcome and I am very happy. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thanks for your appreciation. Your confidence on our services will help us to improve.

Dr. J. S. Chowhan
Posted on: Wednesday - Apr 27, 2016
Name: Dinesh Kansal
Address: Faridabad, Haryana, India
World Laparoscopy Hospital is a good hospital but it is expensive. Some people think that it is a government hospital and cheap. Hospital but its not real. Its a private hospital. Recentely my relative has done his stone operation has charged 60000 for this but other hospital like rg stone they were offering this operation at 45000 only n every one knows that rg stone is a private hospital but one thing is very good that they offer good services if they charge little more. I wish.. less cost Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Mr. Dinesh

We can understand your concern but we use highest standard of patient care and during operation we always use Harmonic scalpel and other expensive instrument. We have all the camera HD and we use all disposible instrument to prevent infection. We always try our best to make this institute more affordable for general public.

We will definitely try to make this more affordable.

Dr. R.K. Mishra
Posted on: Sunday - Apr 24, 2016
Name: Vincent Cassel
Address: Cochin, Kerala
My sincerest gratitude to the Doctors and Nurses of World Laparoscopy Hospital. They truly made a very difficult time much ease in so many ways. In fact, the entire team, physicians, nurses and technicians was superb! A sincere thanks to each and every one of you. Although everyone from admissions to the specialty care to the surgeon and staff to all the volunteers were all outstanding, I wanted to spotlight a few specific individuals like Dr. R.K. Mishra.
Clap Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thank you very much for your kind Words!

Dr J S Chowhan
Posted on: Thursday - Apr 14, 2016
Name: Ms. D
Address: Hauzkhas
Thanks to Dr Mishra and Dr Chouhan.
I wanted to take a moment to compliment you on how well you do a very difficult job of Minimal Access Surgery. Your patients who come for surgery are obviously nervous and upset by the prospect of having a surgical procedure. You are not dealing with happy campers. You treated me with respect, dignity, and compassion. You even handled my ranting and ravings about my insurance. I greatly appreciate all that you put up with. I have made sure my coworkers know about the quality of surgery and fine performance of the World Laparoscopy Hospital. While I hope I will not need your services again, I will not hesitate to call if needed."

You people are fantastic...

Reply: Thanks for Compliments!

Staffs of World Laparoscopy Hospital