Name Srimal Arav Gupta
Location Lakhisarai, Bihar
Based on a lot of search over the internet and Google, we found Dr. Mishra. He has the highest positive feedback in practice as well. During our first visit, he was very understanding and has guided/counseled us to our hernia surgery which occurred during cesarian. It's too soon to rate a doc as the journey is yet to begin. So far post our first interaction we found her warm and friendly and would love to move ahead with the counseling.

Smile Smile Laugh Laugh :confused: :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :clap: :clap: Sad Sad :toast: :toast: Smile Smile
Reply Thank you for making us feel so loved and cherished. The truth is that you are the best gift to this world and we are blessed that you are our good wisher. Thanks for the sweet compliments!

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital

Posted on Sunday - Jun 23, 2019
Name Srimal Arav Gupta
Location Lakhisarai, Bihar
Name Shyamal Mahato
Location Town Centre,Nr.Cidco Office, Aurangabad
DR Mishra is very friendly, competent and is very good in his diagnosis. But the hospital reception is very bad and poor administration. No parking for the patient. The hospital parking is meant only for staff and VIP. World Laparoscopy Hospital Location is very prime at Cybercity but parking is tough.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Thank you for your inspiring compliments. We are really overjoyed to hear that you liked our work. We are sure that, We were your encouragement and guidance helped us to accomplish this success. Looking forward to your further support and guidance. Thank you.

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital
Posted on Saturday - Jun 22, 2019
Name Shyamal Mahato
Location Town Centre,Nr.Cidco Office, Aurangabad
Name Aarav Saxena
Location Picnik Spot Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, UP.
Dr. R.K. Mishra is a gem of a person. As a surgeon, he is very mature and skilled. He understands what you are going through. He is never in a hurry while listening to your problem and his treatment is what you can rely on 100%. When I reached him, I was unconscious with infection in my Gallbladder at the age of 25. My gallbladder rot due to a 28mm stone. He saved my life with his team at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Even today I m in his contact n feel safe with his routine guidance.

I am thankful to the entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital again.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Dear Mr. Aarav

Our heart is filled with joy to receive your message of encouragement and love. Your compliments will stand as the reason to achieve greater heights in life. Thank you for your compliments, they made us very happy.

With regards

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital

Posted on Friday - Jun 21, 2019
Name Aarav Saxena
Location Picnik Spot Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, UP.
Name Vivek Sinha
Location Beside Hotel welcome, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
I had a very great experience with the World Laparoscopy Hospital I was very afraid and it was very difficult for me to get ready for the surgery of my gallbladder stone. Doctor help me throughout the session & made me my surgery so simple. Thanks to all the staff. Dr. R.K. Mishra has removed my Gallbladder just in 15 minutes. I was surprised to see when I got a video of my surgery in Pen drive. Such a clean surgery.

Thanks to the entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Sad Sad Sad Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply It’s encouraging to hear such beautiful comments from someone like you. Thank you for your kind words. For us being surrounded by people like you make it so much easier to be an achiever and serve the people with love and affection.

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital

God bless you.

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital
Posted on Wednesday - Jun 19, 2019
Name Vivek Sinha
Location Beside Hotel welcome, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Name Saabiha Khatoon
Location Near Sant Kanwar Ram School, Gurjar Mohalla, Pahar
We had a very good experience while we were there in the World Laparoscopy hospital during getting treatment of fibroid for my wife, Laparoscopic Myomectomy was performed by Dr. R K. Mishra. Just the next day of surgery I was able to walk and within a week I was back to my normal routine work. Thanks to the entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :cool: :cool: :cool: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Thank you so much Mrs. Saabiha Khatoon. We felt thrilled when we received your message showing your encouragement and support. Thank you for encouraging us. your words will stand as an inspiration to me to achieve more heights.

Thanks for your Feedback
Tem World Laparoscopy Hospital

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Posted on Tuesday - Jun 18, 2019
Name Saabiha Khatoon
Location Near Sant Kanwar Ram School, Gurjar Mohalla, Pahar
Name Kamani Sawalani
Location 8/19 H Block, DLF Phase I
World Laparoscopy Hospital has been one of the most memorable experiences of my life. My journey here was great because of the brilliant surgeon and wonderful staffs. It's been an absolute pleasure to have been operated by laparoscopy at this super specialty center for my fibroid uterus. Dr. R.K. Mishra is an amazing surgeon and a nice human being. Nurses are caring and interested in the patient's well-being. I thanks every staff of this hospital.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile :clap: :clap: :clap: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Dear Kamani Sawalani

It was our absolute pleasure serving you. We wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous life. Thanks for your compliments.

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Posted on Thursday - Jun 13, 2019
Name Kamani Sawalani
Location 8/19 H Block, DLF Phase I
Name Snehal Srivastava
Location Block H, DLF Phase 1, Sector 26, Gurugram, Haryana
We would like to thank all of the Medical Staff that took very good care of our mother, Anamika Srivastava. The staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital went above and beyond their duties to make sure she had the best care possible.

I personally would like to thank Miss Sweety who has helped and stayed by our mother's side in the emergency room. Your lucky to have her as part of your team.

Dr. Mishra, thank you so much for reassuring me and my siblings that mom was going to be fine and that she will be with us for some time yet.
Smile Smile Smile :cool: Smile Smile Smile
Reply Thank You, Mr. Srivastava!
We will definitely convey your gratitude to Sweety.
Thanks again and best of health to you and your family. God bless you.

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital.
Smile Smile Smile :cool: Smile Smile Smile
Posted on Monday - Jun 3, 2019
Name Snehal Srivastava
Location Block H, DLF Phase 1, Sector 26, Gurugram, Haryana
Name Helen
Location 22 Baker Street London United Kingdom
Who would have imagined that a little piece of Heaven sits on a overlooking the Cyber City in Gurgaon? The staff at World Laparoscopy Hospital are totally devoted to the patients, determined to give them the best opportunity to improve their lives.

I wish the world could know the wonderful things that are happening at World Laparoscopy Hospital. In the middle of our personal crisis, we met such wonderful people – people who were where they should be, doing what they do best – caring for people who have had a laparoscopic or robotic surgery. I pray each day for all of you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Reply Dear Helen

It is really thrilling and joyous to get a compliment from you. Thank you for your compliments. We are so happy that we have received your attention and appreciation. Your words are really inspiring and motivating.

With regards
Team World Laparoscopy Hospital
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Posted on Tuesday - Aug 22, 2017
Name Helen
Location 22 Baker Street London United Kingdom
Name Ayushman Trivedi
Location Noida, Uttarpradesh
"I've been coming to World Laparoscopy Hospital for many years. The staff, surgeons and nurses are amazing. They don't rush you to leave the hospital they let you leave in your own time. The hospital is always clean and tidy." The day care laparoscopic surgery unit is amazing. Entire team is very professional, efficient but also good atmosphere and friendly staff. Well done! Thanks!"

Smile :crazy: :clap: Surprised :love: :bonk: :toast:
Reply We truly appreciate your kind words for our efforts for the care. I really need your support for further endeavors and would love to work with you as a team. Thank you again.

World Laparoscopy Hospital Team

Posted on Sunday - Jun 11, 2017
Name Ayushman Trivedi
Location Noida, Uttarpradesh
Name Mohammed Wasim
Location Bajidpur, Uttar Pradesh
I was impressed on so many different levels at the Laparoscopic Surgery facility of World Laparoscopy Hospital. We noticed that it was a lovely hospital and we we were content right from the first day. Our doctors, Dr. R K Mishra, along with his colleagues Dr. Chowhan and Dr. Sarita, were wonderful and took care of us like we were family. What I liked most was that they briefed us about the progress of the pregnancy at each juncture, and helped us make the right decisions. But what was really remarkable was the care that was taken post the surgery. The comforting environment on WLH helped my wife heal faster and not feel the stress associated with being a recovering hernia surgery. The administrative department was also very helpful, with the staff being simple, polite and courteous. The lobby manager was always around to assist us if we needed guidance. And the list goes on. I would recommend World Laparoscopy Hospital to anyone looking for a personalized care.

Mohammed Wasim
Smile :crazy: :clap: Surprised :love: :bonk: :toast:
Reply Dear Mr Wasim

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback about our hospital. At World Laparoscopy Hospital we care about each patients sentiments.

Thank You Very much!