Name: Kamani Sawalani
Address: 8/19 H Block, DLF Phase I
World Laparoscopy Hospital has been one of the most memorable experiences of my life. My journey here was great because of the brilliant surgeon and wonderful staffs. It's been an absolute pleasure to have been operated by laparoscopy at this super specialty center for my fibroid uterus. Dr. R.K. Mishra is an amazing surgeon and a nice human being. Nurses are caring and interested in the patient's well-being. I thanks every staff of this hospital.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Clap Clap Clap Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Kamani Sawalani

It was our absolute pleasure serving you. We wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous life. Thanks for your compliments.

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted on: Thursday - Jun 13, 2019
Name: Snehal Srivastava
Address: Block H, DLF Phase 1, Sector 26, Gurugram, Haryana
We would like to thank all of the Medical Staff that took very good care of our mother, Anamika Srivastava. The staff of World Laparoscopy Hospital went above and beyond their duties to make sure she had the best care possible.

I personally would like to thank Miss Sweety who has helped and stayed by our mother's side in the emergency room. Your lucky to have her as part of your team.

Dr. Mishra, thank you so much for reassuring me and my siblings that mom was going to be fine and that she will be with us for some time yet.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thank You, Mr. Srivastava!
We will definitely convey your gratitude to Sweety.
Thanks again and best of health to you and your family. God bless you.

Team World Laparoscopy Hospital.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted on: Monday - Jun 3, 2019
Name: Helen
Address: 22 Baker Street London United Kingdom
Who would have imagined that a little piece of Heaven sits on a overlooking the Cyber City in Gurgaon? The staff at World Laparoscopy Hospital are totally devoted to the patients, determined to give them the best opportunity to improve their lives.

I wish the world could know the wonderful things that are happening at World Laparoscopy Hospital. In the middle of our personal crisis, we met such wonderful people – people who were where they should be, doing what they do best – caring for people who have had a laparoscopic or robotic surgery. I pray each day for all of you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Helen

It is really thrilling and joyous to get a compliment from you. Thank you for your compliments. We are so happy that we have received your attention and appreciation. Your words are really inspiring and motivating.

With regards
Team World Laparoscopy Hospital
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted on: Tuesday - Aug 22, 2017
Name: Ayushman Trivedi
Address: Noida, Uttarpradesh
"I've been coming to World Laparoscopy Hospital for many years. The staff, surgeons and nurses are amazing. They don't rush you to leave the hospital they let you leave in your own time. The hospital is always clean and tidy." The day care laparoscopic surgery unit is amazing. Entire team is very professional, efficient but also good atmosphere and friendly staff. Well done! Thanks!"

Smiley Crazy Clap Shocked Love Clap Toast
Reply: We truly appreciate your kind words for our efforts for the care. I really need your support for further endeavors and would love to work with you as a team. Thank you again.

World Laparoscopy Hospital Team

Posted on: Sunday - Jun 11, 2017
Name: Mohammed Wasim
Address: Bajidpur, Uttar Pradesh
I was impressed on so many different levels at the Laparoscopic Surgery facility of World Laparoscopy Hospital. We noticed that it was a lovely hospital and we we were content right from the first day. Our doctors, Dr. R K Mishra, along with his colleagues Dr. Chowhan and Dr. Sarita, were wonderful and took care of us like we were family. What I liked most was that they briefed us about the progress of the pregnancy at each juncture, and helped us make the right decisions. But what was really remarkable was the care that was taken post the surgery. The comforting environment on WLH helped my wife heal faster and not feel the stress associated with being a recovering hernia surgery. The administrative department was also very helpful, with the staff being simple, polite and courteous. The lobby manager was always around to assist us if we needed guidance. And the list goes on. I would recommend World Laparoscopy Hospital to anyone looking for a personalized care.

Mohammed Wasim
Smiley Crazy Clap Shocked Love Clap Toast
Reply: Dear Mr Wasim

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback about our hospital. At World Laparoscopy Hospital we care about each patients sentiments.

Thank You Very much!
World Laparoscopy Hospital Team
Smiley Crazy Clap Shocked Love Clap Toast
Posted on: Tuesday - May 23, 2017
Name: Sananda Chakravarti
Address: Vishnu Garden, New Delhi
Overall the experience was lovely and fabulous. The nursing care was amazing and well arranged kept all of us engaged. The hospital staff were very friendly and made us comfortable. The food served was good and the staffs were very courteous. very comfortable stay.. very good care.. compassionate nursing care... made us to feel like home.. special mention is our consultant Dr R K Mishra. Wink Mad Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) Tongue Confused Wink Shocked Grin Love
Reply: Thank for compliments!
Posted on: Tuesday - May 23, 2017
Name: Sivesh Pal Randhava
Address: Amritsar, Punjab, India
I got my Sleeve gastrectomy done at World Laparoscopy Hospital and I am very much satisfied. Without a doubt the best service I have ever received with the surgeons of India at any hospital. Well done World Laparoscopy Hospital. Keep it up...
Smiley Wink Tongue Sad Cool Toast Smiley Smiley
Reply: Thanks for giving the Word of Appreciations and for your kind review. We're really pleased you were happy with your care and will pass your comments on to the team. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Smiley Wink Tongue Sad Cool Toast Smiley Smiley

World Laparoscopy Hospital Team
Posted on: Wednesday - Oct 19, 2016
Name: Raghupati Udadhyay
Address: UTTARAKHAND (UK), India (IN), Pin Code:- 263002
I am very much satisfied with my kidney stone surgery by PCNL at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Initially, I was little hesitant about keyhole surgery and not ready to do this but doctors made that possible for me. But somewhere I feel that the treatment is quite costly. I like the cleanliness of hospital, I can say doctors are trustworthy there and I really had to wait for some time to get the surgery done. The World Laparoscopy Hospital in my opinion is an outstanding hospital in terms of doctors, surgeons and professionalism for high quality patient care service. I recommend everyone to take the services of this hospital.

Smiley Wink Tongue Sad Cool Toast Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Mr. Upadhyay

Many thanks for your compliments. Your happiness is our goal.

WLH Team
Posted on: Friday - Sep 9, 2016
Name: Surya Mohan Gupta
Address: Utter Pardesh
Thank you so much Dr R K Mishra, Dr Chowhan and all the staff of the World Laparoscopy Hospital for being so helpful, cooperative, understanding. It is like a new life offered to my mother Mrs Madhu Gupta.
Special thanks to respected Dr R.K. Mishra. You are God for us.
I wish World Laparoscopy Hospital will continue to provide world class treatment to their patient and to the needful. I wish the hospital will get fame worldwide for the wonderful work they are doing for the well being of the mankind. I also want to wish them luck for their further achievements. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Mr Surya Mohan Gupta

Thanks for your faith on us. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. Your faith on your doctor always help you to heal faster.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Dr R K Mishta
Posted on: Saturday - Aug 20, 2016
Name: Vinit Verma
Address: L B S Marg, Kamani-Kurla West, Mumbai
This is the second time I got laparoscopic surgery in my family at World Laparoscopy Hospital and it is one of the best hospital I have ever visited so I came all the way from Mumbai. Dr. R. K. Mishra is an outstanding surgeon and well known in the field of Laparoscopy. Everything looks small once you will meet him. He is a Gem Person. The service, amenities and staff are EXCELLENT and/or SUPERB. Rakhi at the front desk is as good as gold and an outstanding asset to WLH. All the Surgeons and Nurses are cooperative.

During my stay I have to take the stairs sometime to the 6th floor because of the queue at the lift. They have to make couple of more lifts for taking patients to upper floors. World Laparoscopy Hospital has given me and my mother a another life.. thank you so much...I m fully satisfied by the treatment and care of it and I recommend everyone to take the services of this specialized hospital.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply: Dear Mr Verma

Thank you for taking your time to let us know how we did. .... We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit T World Laparoscopy Hospital and you like our medical care. We are in the process of doubling our lift.

Thank you again for taking your time and gave such a great comment.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad