Name Philip Senderson
Location 1677 Round Top Rd. Harrisville R.I. 02830
World Laparoscopy Hospital is really a world class hospital with very unique and wonderful services. I sincerely commend all the staff particularly the Doctor, Nurses and administrative staff. Going by the excellent services you render to humanity, I won’t understand why any individual would come here and not leave healthy and well again. God bless World Laparoscopy Hospital , God bless all staff and God bless India. Laugh Laugh :super:
Posted on Saturday - Feb 5, 2011
Name Philip Senderson
Location 1677 Round Top Rd. Harrisville R.I. 02830
Name Jasmin
Location 40-6700 Rumble Street Burnaby, BC, V5E4H7 Canada
We wish to take this time around to provide you with our heartful thank you for lending a hand in our desperate times and creating a special difference in our lives. Your illustration of thoughtfulness, support, and positive attitude has been a memorable inspiration to any or all people. It's been an extended and difficult journey for people. However, Jasmin continues to be given a fresh starting to her lifetime. We returned from India after getting his TLH done in mid November 2009. The operati
Posted on Saturday - Feb 5, 2011
Name Jasmin
Location 40-6700 Rumble Street Burnaby, BC, V5E4H7 Canada
Name Sriman Gokhle
Location gokh@yahoo.co.in
Hi,
I underwent laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Surgery at World Laparoscopy Hospital in July 2009 and after 18 month of the surgery I am so happy that I can not explain the gratitude towards Prof. Mishra. Entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital is fantastic and I wish all the success to this institute. I also recommend every one who need laparoscopic surgery should must at least visit this hospital. :super: Smile
Posted on Friday - Feb 4, 2011
Name Sriman Gokhle
Location gokh@yahoo.co.in
Name Daisy Karabo Selepeng
Location Gulu, Uganda, Africa
World Laparoscopy Hospital brings out the best in me creatively as Minimal Access Surgeon. The mingling with other races and cultures allows for learning and understanding together with "Hands On" Laparoscopic Training. It is a fresh approach to building our future. The prospects for us are good and I see myself as confident Gynecologist now. :super: :cool: :love: :toast:
Posted on Tuesday - Feb 1, 2011
Name Daisy Karabo Selepeng
Location Gulu, Uganda, Africa
Name Alfiah Putri
Location Muradabad, U.P. India
When it comes to learning about creativity, there is no other Institutes better than World Laparoscopy Hospital. In and outside the operation theater, you cultivate creative skills with the encouragement and support of lecturers. Everyone wants you to succeed and compete. Surprised :super:
Posted on Tuesday - Feb 1, 2011
Name Alfiah Putri
Location Muradabad, U.P. India
Name Aishath Maisha
Location Israel
I’ve gained a lot of incredible experiences in Minimal Access Surgery at World Laparoscopy Hospital since I came here. There is always the desire to learn new things and acquire new knowledge. I am having a wonderful time at Limkokwing. :crazy:
Posted on Tuesday - Feb 1, 2011
Name Aishath Maisha
Location Israel
Name Ahmed Al-Nahari
Location Egypt
It’s the best Laparoscopic Institute in the World. Everyone is very nice. The classes and O.T exposure are very good. You learn more than what textbooks offer as you mingle with international students, acquire Hands On experience and get a global outlook. :toast:
Posted on Tuesday - Feb 1, 2011
Name Ahmed Al-Nahari
Location Egypt
Name Fierhi Ghunkits
Location Baddi, Himachal, India
Being at World Laparoscopy Hospital was quite an experience. Nobody wants to spend per week within the hospital, however they did so much to help me recover.
The nursing staff was like a ray of sunshine every time they entered my room. I really felt cared for. :clap:
Posted on Monday - Jan 31, 2011
Name Fierhi Ghunkits
Location Baddi, Himachal, India
Name Bonnie Straw
Location Temecula, California
What a wonderful World Laparoscopy Hospital and staff - everyone, in the pathology department to the nurses, technicians, doctors, etc., everybody was great.

We wanted to stay in Delhi because of the hospital and how well they took proper care of us. As much as we were thrilled to go home, i was also apprehensive because we would no more have the staff at back home, who we trusted a lot, dealing with us. We really feel that your hospital includes a large staff of employees that :super:
Posted on Monday - Jan 31, 2011
Name Bonnie Straw
Location Temecula, California
Name George Michel
Location South Africa
Hi,
I was suffering from BMI 40 and with severe pain (knee Joint). I searched World Laparoscopy Hospital on net and contacted. I sent all my report by email attachment. I was advised for Sleeve Gastrectomy. I came to World Laparoscopy Hospital and within no time my surgery was performed. It was done by laparoscopy. Thanks to this unique hospital that now I am able to do all my work myself and co-morbidity is corrected itself. Laugh :cool:
Posted on Monday - Jan 31, 2011