Name DR. MOHD YUSOF ABDULLAH
Location MALAYSIA
I LIKE TO THANKS DR. R.K.MISHRA AND ALL STAFF FOR A GREAT ENJOYABLE MOMENT HERE TO LEARN LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY. NOW I REALLY UNDERSTAND AND CONFIDENT IN DOING THE LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY. THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE.
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name DR. MOHD YUSOF ABDULLAH
Location MALAYSIA
Name MARIA CONSTANCIA CELINA FERRARIS
Location PHILIPPINES
I AM GLAD THAT I JOINED THE F.MAS TRAINING HERE AT THE WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL UNDER DR. R.K.MISHRA. HE IS A WONDERFUL TEACHER. IT IS REALLY WORTH THE TRIP.
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name MARIA CONSTANCIA CELINA FERRARIS
Location PHILIPPINES
Name RAJAN JAI SUKHNANDAN
Location INDIA
IT HAS BEEN MY PRIVILEGE TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE I THIS COURSE. MY VERY SINCERE THANKS TO DR. R.K.MISHRA WHO HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT TEACHER AND GUIDE. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name RAJAN JAI SUKHNANDAN
Location INDIA
Name DR. MEHDI MOSTAFAVI
Location IRAN
SO GLAD TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MARVELOUS COURSE. THANKS A LOT TO PROF. R.K.MISHRA WHO OPENED A NEW VIEW TO MY SURGERY UNDERSTANDING AND TO ALL THE STAFF SPECIALLY MR. RANJAN AND MY LAST THANKS TO INDIA AND HOSPITALITY.
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name DR. MEHDI MOSTAFAVI
Location IRAN
Name YOHEY HASHIMOTO M.D.
Location JAPAN
I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE THIS FANTASTIC HANDS ON TRAINING AT WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL. THERE WERE SO MUCH FUN AND SO MANY THINGS TO LEARN. I AM VERY THANKFUL TO PROF. R.K.MISHRA AND OTHER HOSPITAL STAFF.
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name YOHEY HASHIMOTO M.D.
Location JAPAN
Name DR. PRAVEEN C.R
Location BANGALORE, INDIA
I AM GLAD TO BE TAKING PART IN THIS TRAINING. THANKS TO PROF. DR. R.K. MISHRA FOR THIS SKILL AND MAKE IT SOUND EASY AND SAFE
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name DR. PRAVEEN C.R
Location BANGALORE, INDIA
Name Dr.Mamdouh A.A.Matouk,MRCS,P.Dip.G.S.
Location p.o.box 129 11962 Huraymala Riyadh region Saudi Ar
Sir prof.R.K.Mishra,
I am proud being one of your candidate and trainee for combined Fmas+Dmas. February,2011. Really you are efficient professor and highly civilized man. I could say that to you while I am in the course but I preferred to be written so as every one can see it.Forgive me if my english language is not so good.

yours sincerely
Dr.Mamdouh A.A.Matouk,MRCS,P.Dip.G.S. p.o.box 129
11962 Huraymala
Riyadh region
Saudi Arabia
00966599170369 :super:
Posted on Saturday - Feb 12, 2011
Name Dr.Mamdouh A.A.Matouk,MRCS,P.Dip.G.S.
Location p.o.box 129 11962 Huraymala Riyadh region Saudi Ar
Name Dr. Israul Haque
Location Dhaka, Bangladesh
I would rank this program first if I had to reapply. The majority of graduates enter fellowships of this instiitute are happy like me. Excellent Clinical experience. As an intern you are expected to complete your tasks as quickly as allowed and get to the OR. Mutiple research opportunites. Overall, this is a great program attracting great people who strive to do great things in their lives. :clap: Laugh :rolleyes:
Posted on Saturday - Feb 12, 2011
Name Dr. Israul Haque
Location Dhaka, Bangladesh
Name Dr. Slenaz El sharkawy
Location Egypt
Dear Sir,
I would like to thank u so much. Yesterday i did my first laparoscopic surgery to 37 yrs female with 2ry infertility 10 yrs,right ovarian cyst 8 cm and previous 2 C.S. I started my operation with hassan technique aspiration the fluid and then excise the cyst, All my success and self confedance during operation is because of u and because i am one of ur student. What ever i say is much less than what you deserve.God bless you.
Posted on Sunday - Feb 6, 2011
Name Dr. Slenaz El sharkawy
Location Egypt
Name Shri T.N. Chaturvedi,
Location Former Governor, Karnataka State
"The World Laparoscopy Hospital has been doing wonderful social service to mankind. I am really happy how the same institute is starting a super specialty robotic surgery at this hospital at Gurgaon, India. I actually do wish great success for this international institute." "It is great to understand a doctor that has a passion to serve the less fortunate parts of the society. I wish God lead him towards greater success and provide him all the necessary support in the endeavors." Surprised Wink
Reply Thank You Sir,