Name: DR. PRAVEEN C.R
Address: BANGALORE, INDIA
I AM GLAD TO BE TAKING PART IN THIS TRAINING. THANKS TO PROF. DR. R.K. MISHRA FOR THIS SKILL AND MAKE IT SOUND EASY AND SAFE
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name: Dr.Mamdouh A.A.Matouk,MRCS,P.Dip.G.S.
Address: p.o.box 129 11962 Huraymala Riyadh region Saudi Ar
Sir prof.R.K.Mishra,
I am proud being one of your candidate and trainee for combined Fmas+Dmas. February,2011. Really you are efficient professor and highly civilized man. I could say that to you while I am in the course but I preferred to be written so as every one can see it.Forgive me if my english language is not so good.

yours sincerely
Dr.Mamdouh A.A.Matouk,MRCS,P.Dip.G.S. p.o.box 129
11962 Huraymala
Riyadh region
Saudi Arabia
00966599170369 Super
Posted on: Saturday - Feb 12, 2011
Name: Dr. Israul Haque
Address: Dhaka, Bangladesh
I would rank this program first if I had to reapply. The majority of graduates enter fellowships of this instiitute are happy like me. Excellent Clinical experience. As an intern you are expected to complete your tasks as quickly as allowed and get to the OR. Mutiple research opportunites. Overall, this is a great program attracting great people who strive to do great things in their lives. Clap Cheesy Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
Posted on: Saturday - Feb 12, 2011
Name: Dr. Slenaz El sharkawy
Address: Egypt
Dear Sir,
I would like to thank u so much. Yesterday i did my first laparoscopic surgery to 37 yrs female with 2ry infertility 10 yrs,right ovarian cyst 8 cm and previous 2 C.S. I started my operation with hassan technique aspiration the fluid and then excise the cyst, All my success and self confedance during operation is because of u and because i am one of ur student. What ever i say is much less than what you deserve.God bless you.
Posted on: Sunday - Feb 6, 2011
Name: Shri T.N. Chaturvedi,
Address: Former Governor, Karnataka State
"The World Laparoscopy Hospital has been doing wonderful social service to mankind. I am really happy how the same institute is starting a super specialty robotic surgery at this hospital at Gurgaon, India. I actually do wish great success for this international institute." "It is great to understand a doctor that has a passion to serve the less fortunate parts of the society. I wish God lead him towards greater success and provide him all the necessary support in the endeavors." Shocked Wink
Reply: Thank You Sir,
We are obliged.
Posted on: Sunday - Feb 6, 2011
Name: Philip Senderson
Address: 1677 Round Top Rd. Harrisville R.I. 02830
World Laparoscopy Hospital is really a world class hospital with very unique and wonderful services. I sincerely commend all the staff particularly the Doctor, Nurses and administrative staff. Going by the excellent services you render to humanity, I won’t understand why any individual would come here and not leave healthy and well again. God bless World Laparoscopy Hospital , God bless all staff and God bless India. Cheesy Cheesy Super
Posted on: Saturday - Feb 5, 2011
Name: Jasmin
Address: 40-6700 Rumble Street Burnaby, BC, V5E4H7 Canada
We wish to take this time around to provide you with our heartful thank you for lending a hand in our desperate times and creating a special difference in our lives. Your illustration of thoughtfulness, support, and positive attitude has been a memorable inspiration to any or all people. It's been an extended and difficult journey for people. However, Jasmin continues to be given a fresh starting to her lifetime. We returned from India after getting his TLH done in mid November 2009. The operati
Posted on: Saturday - Feb 5, 2011
Name: Sriman Gokhle
Address: gokh@yahoo.co.in
Hi,
I underwent laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Surgery at World Laparoscopy Hospital in July 2009 and after 18 month of the surgery I am so happy that I can not explain the gratitude towards Prof. Mishra. Entire team of World Laparoscopy Hospital is fantastic and I wish all the success to this institute. I also recommend every one who need laparoscopic surgery should must at least visit this hospital. Super Smiley
Posted on: Friday - Feb 4, 2011
Name: Daisy Karabo Selepeng
Address: Gulu, Uganda, Africa
World Laparoscopy Hospital brings out the best in me creatively as Minimal Access Surgeon. The mingling with other races and cultures allows for learning and understanding together with "Hands On" Laparoscopic Training. It is a fresh approach to building our future. The prospects for us are good and I see myself as confident Gynecologist now. Super Cool Love Toast
Posted on: Tuesday - Feb 1, 2011
Name: Alfiah Putri
Address: Muradabad, U.P. India
When it comes to learning about creativity, there is no other Institutes better than World Laparoscopy Hospital. In and outside the operation theater, you cultivate creative skills with the encouragement and support of lecturers. Everyone wants you to succeed and compete. Shocked Super
Posted on: Tuesday - Feb 1, 2011