Name: Dr, Sumanlata Srivastava
Address: 321 Clarks Amer, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur
For decades the Laparoscopic Training Institute have operated on a very unstructured and unaccountable fashion without any formal criteria for determining or measuring performance. Today, Patients are demanding service level accountability.
There is a serious need to develop Laparoscopic Treatment and training as a basic for defining service agreements with training providers and as a basis for preparing meaningful and enforceable contracts. Thanks for becoming trend setter. Love
Posted on: Tuesday - Feb 22, 2011
Name: Harish Rawat (Minister of Labor Govt of India)
Address: 12-A, Canning Lane, New Delhi
"It is nice to know that a good doctor who has a passion to serve the less fortunate sections of the society. I wish God lead him towards greater success and provide him all the necessary support in his endeavors to help humanity." Harish Rawat (Minister of Labor Govt of India) Super
Posted on: Saturday - Feb 19, 2011
Name: DR. RAVI KUMAR S
Address: Karnataka, India
I thank Dr. R.K.Mishra, who is very humble and kind who taught many aspect of MAS, with ease and I hope it will take long way in my life and into my profession to achieve success.
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name: DR. HAILE MICHAEL MEZGHEBE
Address: U.S.A
Professor Dr.R.K.Mishra's passion for teaching and for the nobel field of medicine comes this as shinning star. I am very happy to have made decision to attend this course. I have learned a lot about fundamentals of MAS and about proper setting of a system.
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name: ESTRELLITA. T. PARAS-BARRETTO, M.D.
Address: PHILIPPINES
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DR. R.K.MISHRA AND HIS ABLE STAFF FOR THE KNOWLEDGE AND FRIENDSHIP THAT I GOT IN THIS PLACE. THIS COURSE HAS GIVEN ME CONFIDENCE TO START DOING LAPAROSCOPY. DR. MISHRA, CONTINUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING. SELFLESSLY SHARING ALSO FOR ACCEPTING ME AS YOUR FRIEND IN FACEBOOK.
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name: DR. MOHD YUSOF ABDULLAH
Address: MALAYSIA
I LIKE TO THANKS DR. R.K.MISHRA AND ALL STAFF FOR A GREAT ENJOYABLE MOMENT HERE TO LEARN LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY. NOW I REALLY UNDERSTAND AND CONFIDENT IN DOING THE LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY. THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE.
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name: MARIA CONSTANCIA CELINA FERRARIS
Address: PHILIPPINES
I AM GLAD THAT I JOINED THE F.MAS TRAINING HERE AT THE WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL UNDER DR. R.K.MISHRA. HE IS A WONDERFUL TEACHER. IT IS REALLY WORTH THE TRIP.
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name: RAJAN JAI SUKHNANDAN
Address: INDIA
IT HAS BEEN MY PRIVILEGE TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE I THIS COURSE. MY VERY SINCERE THANKS TO DR. R.K.MISHRA WHO HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT TEACHER AND GUIDE. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name: DR. MEHDI MOSTAFAVI
Address: IRAN
SO GLAD TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MARVELOUS COURSE. THANKS A LOT TO PROF. R.K.MISHRA WHO OPENED A NEW VIEW TO MY SURGERY UNDERSTANDING AND TO ALL THE STAFF SPECIALLY MR. RANJAN AND MY LAST THANKS TO INDIA AND HOSPITALITY.
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name: YOHEY HASHIMOTO M.D.
Address: JAPAN
I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE THIS FANTASTIC HANDS ON TRAINING AT WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL. THERE WERE SO MUCH FUN AND SO MANY THINGS TO LEARN. I AM VERY THANKFUL TO PROF. R.K.MISHRA AND OTHER HOSPITAL STAFF.
Posted on: Thursday - Feb 17, 2011