Name Dr M. Krzykawaski
Location Slovakia
Hello I simply desired to take the time to comment on the wonderful laparoscopic training. I've taken laparoscopic training to a lot of country, but never have I experienced this type of Institute & staff as yours. Within the length of a two week here, I have are exposed to many different surgical skill. All of the c consultant including Prof. Mishra whom met my questions; concerns & needs with a smile and eagerness that helped me to. I recommend this institute to everyone.

:rolleyes:
Posted on Sunday - Apr 17, 2011
Name Dr M. Krzykawaski
Location Slovakia
Name Dr Anshuman
Location Gopalganj, India
Professional laparoscopic training system aimed at Surgeon and Gynecologist. With World class training modules co-developed by the University and WALS, to learn the precise hand-eye coordination that is necessary for laparoscopic surgery. I am very munch thankful to World Laparoscopy Hospital to change my life and help me to become a good laparoscopic surgeon. Now I can perform laparoscopy without complication. I recommend every surgeon and gynecologist to go to World Laparoscopy Hospital. :sup
Posted on Friday - Apr 1, 2011
Name Dr Anshuman
Location Gopalganj, India
Name Michael Cowling
Location mc@gmail.com
Hi,

I just had my sleeve gastrectomy with Dr Mishra on march 24 th 09 . Dr R.K. Mishra and his people are awesome. I promise to get my testimonial on World Laparoscopy Hospital to help other patient help like you asked . You guys and the obesity surgery are AWESOME !
Facility of Surgery and clinical staff were fantastic. Please see what is the benifit I am receiving by getting better activity with weight reduction.

Michael Cowling :rolleyes:
Posted on Sunday - Mar 13, 2011
Name Michael Cowling
Location mc@gmail.com
Name Dr Khalid Mannan
Location DR. KHALID A. ATAELMANNAN SURGEON CANADA
Dear Prof Mishra,
I would like to express my sheer admiration to your hard work, dedication and above all will power. I am greatly impressed and can only wish you all the best in future. I would also like to let you know that your course is really great and I have improved my laparoscopic skills tremendously since coming back and I keep broadening my scope and pushing my limits. It was definitely worth every dime and more.
Last but not least, I had a really great time in India.
Posted on Tuesday - Mar 8, 2011
Name Dr Khalid Mannan
Location DR. KHALID A. ATAELMANNAN SURGEON CANADA
Name Bunji MokYang
Location Mokyang Tower, Busan, SOUTH KOREA 616-123
I was operated for my bilateral inguinal hernia by Dr. Mishra. The service was fantastic. Every detail was taken care of. My Surgeon was extremely professional and also the hospital was very mindful of me. Nurses would be a profectionist my body are very comfortable. I recommend World Laparoscopy Hospital to anyone that is intrested in have any kinds of Laparoscopic Surgery. WLH also insured that my Family shouls not have any problem during stay in India. Laugh
Posted on Saturday - Feb 26, 2011
Name Bunji MokYang
Location Mokyang Tower, Busan, SOUTH KOREA 616-123
Name Dr, Sumanlata Srivastava
Location 321 Clarks Amer, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur
For decades the Laparoscopic Training Institute have operated on a very unstructured and unaccountable fashion without any formal criteria for determining or measuring performance. Today, Patients are demanding service level accountability.
There is a serious need to develop Laparoscopic Treatment and training as a basic for defining service agreements with training providers and as a basis for preparing meaningful and enforceable contracts. Thanks for becoming trend setter. :love:
Posted on Tuesday - Feb 22, 2011
Name Dr, Sumanlata Srivastava
Location 321 Clarks Amer, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur
Name Harish Rawat (Minister of Labor Govt of India)
Location 12-A, Canning Lane, New Delhi
"It is nice to know that a good doctor who has a passion to serve the less fortunate sections of the society. I wish God lead him towards greater success and provide him all the necessary support in his endeavors to help humanity." Harish Rawat (Minister of Labor Govt of India) :super:
Posted on Saturday - Feb 19, 2011
Name Harish Rawat (Minister of Labor Govt of India)
Location 12-A, Canning Lane, New Delhi
Name DR. RAVI KUMAR S
Location Karnataka, India
I thank Dr. R.K.Mishra, who is very humble and kind who taught many aspect of MAS, with ease and I hope it will take long way in my life and into my profession to achieve success.
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name DR. RAVI KUMAR S
Location Karnataka, India
Name DR. HAILE MICHAEL MEZGHEBE
Location U.S.A
Professor Dr.R.K.Mishra's passion for teaching and for the nobel field of medicine comes this as shinning star. I am very happy to have made decision to attend this course. I have learned a lot about fundamentals of MAS and about proper setting of a system.
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name DR. HAILE MICHAEL MEZGHEBE
Location U.S.A
Name ESTRELLITA. T. PARAS-BARRETTO, M.D.
Location PHILIPPINES
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DR. R.K.MISHRA AND HIS ABLE STAFF FOR THE KNOWLEDGE AND FRIENDSHIP THAT I GOT IN THIS PLACE. THIS COURSE HAS GIVEN ME CONFIDENCE TO START DOING LAPAROSCOPY. DR. MISHRA, CONTINUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING. SELFLESSLY SHARING ALSO FOR ACCEPTING ME AS YOUR FRIEND IN FACEBOOK.
Posted on Thursday - Feb 17, 2011
Name ESTRELLITA. T. PARAS-BARRETTO, M.D.
Location PHILIPPINES