Name Dr. Coral L
Location San Francisco
Hi,
The Laparoscopic course conducted at World Laparoscopy Hospital gave me great insights. This will produce a different perspective in actual working conditions and I will be able to bring the learning towards the medical college and rest of my colleagues. Minimal Access Surgery has begun a brand new era in India. We, the people who are taking usability seriously and causeing this to be as a profession, may take advantage of this training. :clap: Laugh
Posted on Saturday - Jun 18, 2011
Name Dr. Coral L
Location San Francisco
Name Karlos Maldogni
Location Malta
There is Great learning environment at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Interesting surgical skill. We learn many userful stuff here and enjoyed a lot. I really appreciate that the Prof. R. K. Mishra went out of their method to help us out and answer all our queries. It had been a great experience. Always conduct some refresher seminars/ training programs for past student at your institute. Smile
Posted on Saturday - Jun 18, 2011
Name Karlos Maldogni
Location Malta
Name Dr Rajshree Khullar
Location Coimbatore, India
This can be a great training workshop, and it substantially enriched my knowledge. I will try and implement exactly the same within our surgical practice. It has also boosted my career profile. The instructors were very knowledgeable. The training program at World Laparoscopy Hospital had the right balance of relevant theoretical inputs and hands-on practical exercises. It had been well structured, researched, and documented. Laugh
Posted on Saturday - Jun 18, 2011
Name Dr Rajshree Khullar
Location Coimbatore, India
Name Prof. Steven
Location Strasbug, France
Hello Mishra.

It's very professional looking website. Additionally you considered utilization of images versus Video so well with nice dedicated server for fast download time well. I try and check back again from time to time and if I might be of any kind of help, make sure you let me know. Best Regards, I wish the it should remain the best laparoscopic website in the world with positive results.

Cordially, :clap:
Posted on Friday - May 27, 2011
Name Prof. Steven
Location Strasbug, France
Name Dr. Gandsas
Location gandas@gmail.com
Dear Prof. Mishra
Great job about the establishment associated with World Laparoscopy Hospital. It is a great idea. It can create a first course technological conversation for a first class technical surgery. I was hoping that a person might get it done. You deserve the actual recognition of accomplishing it. Electronic communication will create a global scientific discussion board using the potential for mind blowing development of understanding. Wink
Posted on Friday - May 27, 2011
Name Dr. Gandsas
Location gandas@gmail.com
Name Irshad Ahmad
Location Aligarh India
I am Irshad Ahmad from Aligarh and I underwent cholecystectomy at WLH. I found the hotel very warm and welcoming and the staff extremely friendly. There was a slight delay with surgery but the volume of patient was most likely the reason for this. The taxi we reserved was also late but once again this I am sure was no fault of the reception staff of Hospital but the taxi company. I have recommended the Hospital to friends. :rolleyes:
Posted on Sunday - May 8, 2011
Name Irshad Ahmad
Location Aligarh India
Name Anderson
Location London, England
very nice surgery and excellent staff, would recommend to family and friends. good rooms, very nice nursing staff too, very pleased. much enjoyed stay, very very nice hospital and surroundings are great. :super:
Posted on Sunday - May 8, 2011
Name Anderson
Location London, England
Name Otgontsetseg
Location City Ulaanbaatar,Mongolia
I am Mongolian obstetrician and gynecologist .I have been working as a obstetrician& gynecologist for 9 years at Health Care Center.I always read your site. I would like to study my professional ability for prenatal diagnosis(Fetal ultrasound.amniocentes,amniography,fetoscopy,fetoamniography...) in your country.
Posted on Thursday - Apr 28, 2011
Name Otgontsetseg
Location City Ulaanbaatar,Mongolia
Name Sharon K
Location Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi,
I am so happy that my friend told me about Laparoscopic training at World Laparoscopy Hospital. As soon as I looked online, I knew this is the best institute in the World!

I was especially pleased to learn that they were developed by surgeon trained in UK who knew the art and science of laparoscopic surgery. Thanks to Prof. Mishra. While at the hospital, I was delighted that I could walk down to the OT, and fantastic Lab for "hands on training"

Thanks for a fantastic training. :super:
Posted on Saturday - Apr 23, 2011
Name Sharon K
Location Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom
Name Devilal Verma
Location Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Dear Sir,
I am extremely pleased to tell you that after laparoscopic surgery of hernia all of my symptoms from all of my long-time ailments and diseases are beginning to rapidly fade away. I am extremely obliged for that. Before I met you, I had engaged in many various treatments from a wide number of Western, Chinese and other medical professionals. But Laparoscopic Surgery did the miracle. I dont know why alternative medicine is used for surgical cases by some physician. :rolleyes: :cla
Posted on Saturday - Apr 23, 2011