Please wait loading VIdeo Lecture of Prof. R.K. Mishra about Laparoscopic Access Technique...
These are only few sample free laparoscopic Videos. We have largest collection of Laparoscopic study material on the web free for our Member Surgeons. Member can View and Download hundreds of high resolution Laparoscopic Videos, Pictures, Articles and PowerPoint from password protected secure Private Member Area. The access to private member area is only to the surgeons, Gynaecologists, urologists and pediatric surgeons who has taken training at World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurugram, NCR Delhi.
- Assess Pad Site Location
Well vascularized muscle mass
Irregular body contours
Incisionsite / prep area
Other equipment on patient
To avoid complication of laparoscopic electrosurgery surgeon should always retain in their mind following points
- Inspect insulation carefully
- Use most favorable power setting
- Use a low voltage waveform (cut)
- Use brief intermittent activation vs. prolonged activation
- Don't activate in open circuit
- Do not activate in close proximity or direct connection with another instrument
- Use bipolar electrosurgery when appropriate
- Select an exciting metal cannula system since the safest choice. Do not use hybrid cannula systems that mix metal with plastic
- Utilize available technology, such as a tissue response generator to lessen capacitive coupling or an active electrode monitoring system, to eliminate concerns about insulation failure and capacitive coupling.