Which VISA I should apply for?
You should apply for Business VISA if you are coming just for training. If you are going to the India for tourism with a short course of study like fellowship, you may be able to do so on a visitor visa. You should inquire at the appropriate Indian Embassy or Consulate. If your course of study is more than 8 week, you will need a student visa.

World Laparoscopy Hospital