Task Analysis Of Paper Cutting
1. Start cutting from the arrow by placing it at 6 O clock position and cut the circle without tearing the paper on white area inside the circle.
2. Grey and Black area should not be touched by scissors.
3. While Cutting from 6 to 9 ‘O’ clock, the scissors should be in the right hand and the Maryland in the left. Concavity of Scissors should always face towards the center and the Maryland should hold the outer side of the circle.
4. While cutting from 9 to 12 ‘O’ Clock scissors should be in the left hand and the Maryland in the right.
5. The Maryland should hold the inner side of the circle.
6. The convexity of the scissors should be towards the outer side and concavity towards center.
7. After reaching to 12 ‘O’ Clock start cutting from 6 to 3 ‘O’ Clock You can continue by keeping the instrument in the same hand that is scissors in the left hand and the Maryland in the right.
8. The Maryland should hold the outer side of the circle.
9. The convexity of the scissors should be towards the right and concavity towards center.
10. After reaching 3 ‘O’ Clock start Cutting from 3 to 12 ‘O’ Clock. The scissors now come to the right hand and Maryland to the left.
11. The Maryland holds the inner side of the circle.
12. The convexity of the scissors should be towards the right and concavity toward the center.
13. While performing this task, you should keep in the mind that the convexity of the scissors changes accordingly as we move on cutting.
14. This task is very helpful in developing the Ambidexterity, depth perception, Tissue Handling Capacity and hand eye coordination which are basis for the laparoscopic surgery.
15. After some practice, you should be able to complete this task in 2 to 3 minutes.
World Laparoscopy Hospital
Cyber City, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon
NCR Delhi, 122002, India
+91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838
No comments posted...
|Older Post||Home||Newer Post|