Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

HSG RESULT
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by NNEOMA - Oct 8th, 2012 4:40 am.
NNEOMA
NNEOMA
MY HSG RESULT STATES THE FOLLOWING

The pre-contrast film shows normal bone and soft tissue densities.

CONTRAST SERIES
The uterine cavity is normal in size. No filling defects seen.
The right fallopian tube is demonstrated with free peritoneal spill of contrast.
The left tube is not seen and no evidence of peritoneal spill of contrast on the left.

IMPRESSION: Left cornual occlusion

Doctor please interprete this result.
re: HSG RESULT by Dr J S Chowhan - Oct 13th, 2012 3:40 pm
Dr J S Chowhan
Dr J S Chowhan
Dear NNEOMA

One tube is block but never mind because it may be error of test. Even if your tubes are blocked, then there are several options. If only one tube is blocked, then sometimes just getting you ovulating on the side that is open is all it takes. This will happen about 50% of the time without any intervention, but it is impossible to predict the pattern. Clomiphene citrate (a mild fertility medicine) is often used to get 2 eggs ovulating instead of one. This will increase the chances that at least one of those eggs is on the side that is open.

With regards
J S Chowhan
re: HSG RESULT by Shahzad Saleem - May 19th, 2014 12:13 pm
Shahzad Saleem
Shahzad Saleem
My Wife HSG test report plz tell about the report

1.Contrast was intoduced into cavity cannula,which has been well outlined . A depression is noted at the superior border of uterus .
2. Both falllopian tubes have been outlined and demonstrate normal caliber.
3. Free Peritoneal Spillage Of Contrast Is Seen On Both Side

Dear Shahzad Saleem
The above mentioned is a normal HSG report and both the fallopian tubes are patent.

Thanks

With Regards

Dr J S Chowhan

World Laparoscopy Hospital
Cyber City, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon, NCR Delhi, 122 002, India
PHONES:
For Training: +91(0)9540993399, 9999677788
For Treatment: +91(0)9540994499
For General Enquiry: +91(0)124 - 2351555
Email: contact@laparoscopyhospital.com

re: HSG RESULT by Shadab Mahmood - Jan 4th, 2016 2:01 am
Shadab Mahmood
Shadab Mahmood
1) Retrograde filling of the left Fallopian tube with free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast
2) Partial visualization of the right Fallopian tube. During the course of the examination, there was preferential spillage on the left side which eventually obscured visualization of the right Fallopian tube. Patency of the right Fallopian tube cannot be really assess on this examination.

Dear Mr Mahmood

This result of HSG suggest that one of your tube is blocked. However to correctly diagnose it Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Tubal Patency test should be performed. It is possible to have the wrong report in HSG due to spasm. Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Tubal Patency test is better test to rule out almost all the tubal causes of infertility.

With regard

Dr Nidhi.
re: HSG RESULT by Anshu singh - Jan 16th, 2016 9:28 pm
Anshu singh
Anshu singh
The problem is loculated spillage of contrast seen on both side with patent fallopian tube. Plz suggest me with any solution. Could I be pregnant??

Dear Mrs Singh

As your both the tubes are patent so you have fair chance to get pregnant.

With regard

Sadhana
re: HSG RESULT by Abdul - Mar 29th, 2016 5:33 pm
Abdul
Abdul
Pls interpret this HSG results and state the chances of getting pregnant. Drugs to take if any: the size and shape of the uterine cavity are within normal limits with no discrete defect within it. The fallopian tubes are not dilated and there is free (apparently bilateral) peritoneal spillage of contrast

Dear Abdul,

According to your HSG report you can conceive.

With regards
Nidhi
re: HSG RESULT by Sheetal - Apr 8th, 2016 11:33 pm
Sheetal
Sheetal
I got my hsg report and the following descriptio of report

Utreus is accurate in ahape
Uterine cavity fills normally .no evidence of filling defect or mass lesion seen

Both gallopian tubes appear normal there is free peritoneal spill of contrqst medium on either side

Impression

Acurate uterus
Both fallopian tubes appear patent.

Dear Sheetal

Your tubes are patent and this is a great news for you. As far as arcuate uterus is concerned. The Arcuate uterus is a mildly variant shape of the uterus. It is technically one of the Müllerian duct anomalies, but is often classified as a normal variant. It is the uterine anomaly that is least commonly associated with reproductive failure so you have very high chance to get pregnant.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: HSG RESULT by monsuroh - Apr 27th, 2016 5:51 pm
monsuroh
monsuroh
A normal size, retroverted intense cavity noted
Both tube are demonstrated with free peritoneal spillage
Normal cervical canal noted

Dear Monsuroh,

Your GSG report is normal. We cannot see any problem in the given report.

With regards
Nidhi
re: HSG RESULT by Mallika pal - May 3rd, 2016 11:56 pm
Mallika pal
Mallika pal
In HSG REPORT- no spillage of contrast is seen in either side and Fallopian tubes are not visualised.please help me to understand the report.

Dear Mallika Pal

This report means your both the tubes are block. Although HSG may be wrong. In our opinion you should get diagnostic laparoscopy and tubal patency test done. You may had a tubal spasm during HSG and tube can be opened if found blocked during laparoscopic surgery.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: HSG RESULT by Geeta Singh - Jul 17th, 2016 8:36 pm
Geeta Singh
Geeta Singh
My hsg report is as below. .
Normal size and shape of uterus is seen.
Both fallopian tubes are visualised.
Spillage of contrast is seen from both sides.

Dear Geeta
Please try to send us your usg report by scanning it. The above mention information ar enot sufficient
With regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Shweta - Aug 2nd, 2016 11:18 pm
Shweta
Shweta
My HSG report reads following -
Uterus is tubular in shape with a broad fundus but smaller capacity.
Both following tubes are partially outlined & there is no spill of contrast on either sides.
These findings suggest bilateral tubal block.

Dear shweta
This means your tube is blocked and it is giong to effect your pregnancy. The causes of the block are Endometriosis
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Uterine Fibroids
Ectopic pregnancy
Tubal Ligation Removal
Complications from lower abdominal surgery such as Cesarean section
Genital Tuberculosis (still common in developing countries, especially India)

For this surgery is needed. Tuboplasty can be done for this.

With regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by haseeb - Aug 6th, 2016 9:33 pm
haseeb
haseeb
my wife HSG report:

Normal uterine cavity and both Fallopian tubes with bilateral peritoneal spillage. Filling defects seen around peritoneal spill on both sides, this could be due to ovarian pathology. Trans-vaginal ultrasound suggested for further evaluation.

Desr Haseeb

This HSG report is normal please get one TVS done to rule out ovarian pathology.

With regard

Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Arpita sarker - Aug 20th, 2016 6:56 pm
Arpita sarker
Arpita sarker
Both Fallopian tubes are patent with presence of free peritoneal spillages

Dear Arpita
This means your both the tube are open, they are not blocked.

With regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by c bhuvaneswari - Sep 1st, 2016 11:29 am
c bhuvaneswari
c bhuvaneswari
sir, my laproscopy results show that my right tube is sluggish spill and left tube is spill, right ovary corpus luteal cyst, left ovary normal,cervix healthy, B/L short blunt sacculated tube,internal os patulous.
endometrial thickenng cuttering done
dilatation and cautering done.

suggest treatment and my age is 33

Dear C Bhuvaneswari
It seems that your right ovary is partially blocked. It may be due to the cyst so you need to go for the surgery for the removal of the cyst. Ovarian Cystectomy can be done for this you can consult a good gynecologist or can contact our hospital World Laparoscopy Hospital for this.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Divya - Sep 12th, 2016 6:40 pm
Divya
Divya
My HSG reports are below:

1.Bilateral Fallopian tubes visualized normal spillage of contrast materials.

2.Uterine cavity shows normal filling and outer contour

Dear Divya

This report shows normal HSG report.

With regard

Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by supriya - Oct 11th, 2016 5:00 pm
supriya
supriya
Dr.my hsg report showing mild beading of right fallopian tubes.there is spill of contrast into peritoneal cavity from both fallopian tubes.pls tell me is major problem for pregnancy.

Dear Supriya
The report shows that your both tube are fine, it is not blocked so i don't think there will be any problem pregnancy if there is no any problem.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Muniba rizwan - Oct 13th, 2016 6:19 pm
Muniba rizwan
Muniba rizwan
I had my hsg test.it says the uterus filled normally,there were no filling defects.The left fallopian tube filled promptly with free spill.
The right fallopian tube filled to the fimbrial portion only post micturition free spill was not demonstrated. What does it mean.can i get pregnant?

Dear Muniba
It stated that your right tube is having some problem. It may be due to the blocking of the right tube. Where else your left tube is normal. You can get pregnant when your one tube is working.

re: HSG RESULT by Sathish Babu - Oct 13th, 2016 7:14 pm
Sathish Babu
Sathish Babu
My Wife HSG test report plz tell about the report

Under strict asetic precautious uterine cavity was cannulated and 8M1 of non-ionic contrast injected.

Uterine cavity appears normal in shape, size and contour

Right fallopian tube is visualized and appear normal

Free peritoneal spill of contrast in noted on right side

Left fallopian tube is not visualized.

No free peritoneal spill of contrast is noted on Left side.

Impression: Patent right tube

Please give your suggestions on this.

Dear Sathish
It is saying that your right tube is not visualize and the tube is blocked. Only your left tube is in functional state.
re: HSG RESULT by Srikanth - Oct 28th, 2016 6:07 pm
Srikanth
Srikanth
My wife had done hsg test resulted as 1.filling defect in uterine cavity 2.bilateral normal fallopian tubes with free intraperitoneal spill kindly suggest me chances of pregnancy.

Dear Srikanth

It stated that both the tube are normal. So your wife has very good chance of getting pregnant.

With regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Mady - Nov 1st, 2016 9:08 pm
Mady
Mady
1.uterine cavity is normal in size and shows smooth and regular margins.
2. Both fallopian tubes arr normal in size and well opacified with thevcontrast. There is free spillage of contrast in the peritoneal cavity seen by both fallopian tubes.

Impression. Hsg shows frer spillage of contrast suggestive of patent fallopian tubes.

Dear Mady

The HSG test report seems normal as mention here and you have good chances of conception.
Normal caliber and patent tubes are very important for natural conception and the normal endometrium lining is very important for proper implantation and growth of the baby. In this report it seems that the both your tube are open.

re: HSG RESULT by Nazneen sultana - Nov 16th, 2016 4:12 pm
Nazneen sultana
Nazneen sultana
I have done my hsg test and the result is both the fallopian tube are normal calibre. Peritoneal spillage is noted plz tell me can i get pregnant.

Dear Nazneen

The report says that your fallopian tube are normal and it is not blocked. So if your other reporrt are normal that you can get pregnant.
re: HSG RESULT by rilana - Nov 18th, 2016 12:31 am
rilana
rilana
I have HSG.done hsg ....the report mentioned tubes :left tubal block from previous ectopic pregnancy surgery. There is only a faint opacification of the right time ever and no appreciable peritoneal spillage...do u know i have a chance to get pregnant .

Dear Rilana

The report doesn't seem satisfying. Your left tube is blocked and the condition of the right tube is also not satisfactory. so i am worried that chances are really low for you. You can plan for IVF .
re: HSG RESULT by Rita Gupta - Dec 12th, 2016 9:25 pm
Rita Gupta
Rita Gupta
Right tubule block with left sided partial spillage noted,

Dear Mrs Rita Gupta.

You should get diagnostic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. It is possible by this surgery to open the blocked tube. Please consult a gynecologist nearby or alternatively you can come to WLH.

With regard

Dr Rahul.
re: HSG RESULT by Syed Salahuddin - Dec 13th, 2016 5:32 pm
Syed Salahuddin
Syed Salahuddin
Hello Doctor,
My Wife HSG test report says:
Normal size & shape of the contrast filled uterine cavity no filling defect,
Patent both tubes, no stricture, dilatation or filling defect with immediate spill, from the left tube and delayed spill from the right tube
Adequate pelviperitoneal smeating at the delayed film.

please advice in this about the pregnancy chances.

Dear Mr Syed Salahuddin

This HSG report is normal and your wife should get pregnant. Please contact any gynecologist nearby and after proper medical treatment your wife should have good news.

With regard

Dr Rahul.
re: HSG RESULT by Johnson eniola - Dec 24th, 2016 6:40 pm
Johnson eniola
Johnson eniola
Please my test said the cavity canal is well o pacified in the fundal region and show normal size, shape and outline, balloon of foley ''s catheter seen within cervical canal, no wall irregularity seen, both fallopian tube are well outline, there are free peritoneal spillage seen from both fallopian, no evidence of peritubular/paratubular collection noted.
Impression :the uterine cavity appears normal
r/o uterine fibroid, normal potency of both fallopian tubes.
re: HSG RESULT by Pearl - Dec 26th, 2016 2:55 am
Pearl
Pearl
Dear doctor, my HSG report indicate that, both uterine and cervical canal are normal, with free interperitoneal spillage of contrast on both side.... Impression bilateral tubal potency..... Pls what Does it mean can I be pregnant.

Dear Pearl

HSG test is the test to find out the patency of the fallopian tube. It helps us to find out if the tube is blocked or not. So as you have mention that your uterine and cervical canal are normal and there is a free intraperitoneal spillage than your tube are normal, you have no abnormality and yes you can get pregnant.

With Regards
Dr Rahul

re: HSG RESULT by caroline - Feb 20th, 2017 7:53 pm
caroline
caroline
I just received my H.S.G report. It says : normal uterine cavity. Both fallopian tunes are beaded. The (L) is patent with free peritoneal contrast spill. And that there is no spill on the (R) pls what does this means?

Dear Caroine

HSG test is done to see the patency of the tube. The report is saying that there is no spill in the right tube means your right tube is blocked whereas
left one is open.

With Regards

Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by josephine - Mar 27th, 2017 2:24 pm
josephine
josephine
imp
left hydrosalphinx
right not demonstrate

what does it mean?

Dear Josephine

The report states that your tubes are blocked. A hydrosalpinx is a distally blocked fallopian tube filled with serous or clear fluid. So your left tube is having hydrosalpinx and the right one is not visible. So for further investigation you will need to go for diagnostic laparoscopy.
re: HSG RESULT by Annete - Apr 4th, 2017 4:12 pm
Annete
Annete
my HSG report says
uterine cavity normal in size and outline
Both fallopian tubes are opacified and show several pockets of contrast suggestive of loculated spillage
some spill is free
Bilateral loculated spill

what does this mean?..Will I be able to conceive and what treatment am I to be put on?..thanks

Dear Annete

The report state that both the tube are blocked. Further investigation to know more detail about the tube is required. Diagnostic laparoscopic to see the patency of the tube is done which will help to open the tube as well will give a better idea of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by deetya - Apr 8th, 2017 2:02 pm
deetya
deetya
my report is that uternine cavity is normal in size.site,contours and shows a peristent smooth filling defect(arrowS).both the fallopian tubes show normal course and caliber.The left tubal spill is restricted.the right tube shws free peritonel spil and nrma spread of contrast.

than what is the main problem for in gting pregnt?

Dear Deetya

Your right tube is not free it seems it is blocked. So further investigation is required in this case. Diagnostic laparoscopy is required to see the further condition of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Gyanamajari Sahoo - Apr 15th, 2017 11:54 am
Gyanamajari Sahoo
Gyanamajari Sahoo
Right tube.fallopian tube is patent on right side with spillage of contrast into the peritoneal cavity
Left tube.left fallopian tube seen with no spillage of contrast fimbrial end - peritubal adhesion
Contrast filled uterus is normal in shape size n outline.no filling defect is seen in the uterus.

Dear Gyanamajari
The report states that your left tube is blocked. The right tube is normal. If you are planning for the family the chances are 50 50 or you can go for the diagnostic laparoscopy which will give a detail idea about tube.
re: HSG RESULT by margaret - Apr 21st, 2017 5:18 pm
margaret
margaret
my hsg states,endocervical shows normal calibre no filling defect normal regular contour,uterine cavity normal in size and shape,no filling defects normal regular contour ,tubes both not outlined with contrast no peritoneal spill noted suggestive of blocked tubes ,impression bilateral tubal blocks.

Dear Margaret

The Report is suggesting that your tube are blocked. For proper evaluation of the tube the diagnostic laparoscopy is required which will give you proper idea of the tube. During the procedure opening of the tube can also be tried.
re: HSG RESULT by Elizbright - Apr 26th, 2017 5:56 pm
Elizbright
Elizbright
My hsg result says: the uterus is normal in site, size, shape and contours. The left is only partially filled without evidence of spillage. The right oviduct is not outlined.
Doctor please interprete it.

Dear Elizbright

The report says that the left tube is blocked and the right ovuduct can be visualized means your both the tube are not functioning well. The better option for you will be diagnostic laparoscopy which will give you a clear idea about your tube and if possible during the procedure the tube can be opened.

With Regards
Dr Rahul

re: HSG RESULT by Shwetha - May 3rd, 2017 12:02 pm
Shwetha
Shwetha
Hsg report uterus normal size .free paritoneal spillage is noted on both the sides.

Both fallopian tubes are opacified in their entire extent,appears patent and normal in size.Right sided hydrosalpinx is noted.suggest:USGcorrelation.what does it mean did i get pragnent soon please let me know.

Dear Shweta

The report is suggesting that your tube are partially blocked. There is hydrosalpinx in the right tube means the distal end of the tube is blocked with the collection of the fluid. So for the proper evaluation of the tube diagnostic laparoscopy is advise which will give a better idea of the condition of the tube and will help in opening the blockage. Diagnostic laparoscopy is the procedure in which telescope and camera is enter into the abdomen through small holes and the condition inside the abdomen is noted and evaluated.
re: HSG RESULT by Aparna - May 3rd, 2017 2:28 pm
Aparna
Aparna
Hello
My HSG reports suggest bilateral fallopian tubes are well opacified with contrast medium with delayed spillage
Suggest distal narrowing of the tubes
No other obvious abnormalities

Dear Aparna

The report are suggesting that your tubes are blocked. You can plan for diagnostic laparoscopy which will give you a proper idea of tube and if possible will help you in opening of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Jaswinder Kaur - May 17th, 2017 5:32 pm
Jaswinder Kaur
Jaswinder Kaur
Pls tell my hsg report solution: Hsg done show normal uterine cavity with homogenous filling. Both fallopian tubes are completely oultined with no free peritoneal spill seen on each side .

Dear Jaswinder

As spill is not seen your tubes are blocked. You need to go through diagnostic laparoscopy to know the better condition of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by a sajid - May 24th, 2017 2:13 pm
a sajid
a sajid
My wife Hsg report is cervical canal appear narrowed.uterus appears deviated towards left.and fallopian tubes are patent with free peritoneal spill of contrast...
So please advise me what do to now..reply.

Dear sajid

It saying that the cervical cana is narrowed but there is no blockage in the tube the tubes are normal. So you can try for the baby.

re: HSG RESULT by asma - Jun 3rd, 2017 8:21 pm
asma
asma
sir/ma'm it's 2nd year of my marriage.i have not concieved yet. 3 days before i did HSG test.the details of the report are :
FINDINGS:
1.The uterine contour cannot be commented due to retroverted/retroflexed uterus.
2.both the cornua are normal.
3.both the tubes are patent and normal in caliber.
4.free peritoneal spillage of contrast is seen bilaterally.
IMPRESSION:
Bilateral free peritoneal tubal spill.
pls sir/ma'm is there any problem regarding my report.

Dear Asma

Your both tube are fine. They are opened no blockage is seen in this report.
re: HSG RESULT by suman rai - Jun 12th, 2017 9:07 pm
suman rai
suman rai
my x-ray report normal size and shapes of uters is seen. rt. fallopian tubes is visualised <. is visualised partly. some amount of spillage of contrast is seen from rt. side.can i be pregnent what can i do.

Dear suman

Your right tube is perfectly ok. Somehow there can be some problem in your left tube. Which is not a big thing to worry. You can try for your conception it wont be a big problem. yes you can be pregnant.
re: HSG RESULT by Nushrat - Jun 19th, 2017 2:55 pm
Nushrat
Nushrat
Hello doctor my HSG report is right corneal block scene left fallopian tube is faintly visualised no free peritoneal spill scene doctor Dr any problem my pregnanc.

Dear Nushrat

The report stated that your tubes are blocked. So it will be difficult in getting pregnant. You need to go for the diagnostic laparoscopy to know the actual condition of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Poonam Raghuvanshi - Jun 21st, 2017 11:26 am
Poonam Raghuvanshi
Poonam Raghuvanshi
Hello Dr ,
My HSG report result :-Narrowing opening of os noted.
No obvious free peritoneal spill of contrast could be seen on either side to suggested tubal patency.
please guide what is this ...is this severe problem ...

Dear Poonam

The report is stating that your both the tube are blocked. So there will be difficulties in getting pregnant. You need to go for diagnostic laparoscopy for getting proper information about the tube and to look the patency of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by preeti thakur - Jun 23rd, 2017 10:58 pm
preeti thakur
preeti thakur
both fallopian tubes appear normal in course and caliber with ?beading

Dear Preeti

Please send us your complete report.
re: HSG RESULT by Mousumi pal chowdhury - Jun 24th, 2017 8:50 pm
Mousumi pal chowdhury
Mousumi pal chowdhury
My hsg report shown below
The uterus fills normallywith no evedence of contour abnormality,filling defect,septum,stricture,mass or bicornuate configaration
The bilateral uterine tubes are nrml and patent with norml rapid spillage of contrast into the peritoneum.

Dear Mousumi
The report is absolutely normal, you need to worry. You can try for your pregnancy.
re: HSG RESULT by Queen Temy - Jun 26th, 2017 2:57 am
Queen Temy
Queen Temy
My HSG report, please help with the meaning.
The cervical canal is within normal limits. The uterine cavity has a biconual length of about 4cm and within normal limit. Both fallopian tubes show dilatation in their 2/3rd with force spillage of contract bilaterally persistent in the delay worse on the left.

Dear Queen Temy

The report state that your tube are not in proper working condition. It can be blocked. So to know the actual condition of the tube diagnostic laparoscopy with tubal patency should be perform.
re: HSG RESULT by Anneth - Jun 27th, 2017 1:00 pm
Anneth
Anneth
my HSG report says
No peritoneal spill is demonstrated bilaterally,no bone lesion noted
and it concluded that Non contrast spillage into peritoneum,reflecting right tubal blockage and left salpingectomy.
What does this mean,do i have any chances?

Dear Anneth

The report state that your tubes are block so you dont have a chance to conceive . Diagnostic laparoscopy with tubal patency test should be performed for opening of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Grr - Jul 1st, 2017 8:09 pm
Grr
Grr
The HSG report is:
1. Uretus appears normal in size, shape and position
2. Both tubes appears normal in course and caliber
3. Bilateral spill of contrast seen through both fallopian tubes
4. Bilateral free intrapertional spill is noted on both sides on delayed films.

Please interpret it.

Dear Grr
Your report is absolutely normal. Both the tube are normal and it is opened.
re: HSG RESULT by madiha - Jul 15th, 2017 10:48 pm
madiha
madiha
My hsg report is right tube appears mildly dilated and torturous left tube is not opacified no spill seen on either side after year I had done my laparoscopy and report is there r dense endometriosis adhesion on the left side gut ovary and left tube matted together vesicular endometriosis lesions r also seen on left side right ovary is polycystic but free right tube is also free n patent please tell me can I conceive r any treatment please reply me soon.

Dear Madiha

It seems that your left tube is blocked, you have also mention that you have endometriosis and polycystic ovary so for these you need to go for the laparscopy surgery which includes ovarian drilling and by seeing the condition ovarian cystectomy can be done.
re: HSG RESULT by Janice Palacios - Jul 25th, 2017 8:25 pm
Janice Palacios
Janice Palacios
I had a HSG done here are the findings. The uterus is normal in appearance. There is no filling defect. Both Fallopian were visualized. There is a mild hydrosalpinx noted on the left. There is some delayed peritoneal spillage from left Fallopian tube. No free peritoneal spillage was noted from the right Fallopian tube. Impression left hydrosalpinx with some delayed peritoneal spillage noted. No peritoneal spillage noted from the right Fallopian tube.

Dear Janice

The report is stating that your both the tubes are not in good state. The right tube is blocked where as left is blocked with some collection of fluid in it . So for this you need to go for diagnostic laparoscopy which can give better information about the tube and will be helpful in opening the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Yuvarani - Aug 16th, 2017 11:43 pm
Yuvarani
Yuvarani
My hsg report:Normal uterus.bilateral cornual spasm.faint spill on both sides.

Dear Yuvrani

The report is saying that your tube are blocked. So you will require an diagnostic laparoscopy and tubal patency test for the opening of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Beauty Jaiswal - Aug 18th, 2017 1:18 am
Beauty Jaiswal
Beauty Jaiswal
I had done my HSG test. The report reads as under:-

Uterus of normal shape,size showing filling of both the uterine tubes with bilateral scanty peritoneal spilllage.

Plz let me know if its normal.

Dear Beauty

The report state that there is scanty spill so it means that the tube is partailly open but the proper condition can be find out after diagnostic laparoscopy only.
re: HSG RESULT by suguna - Aug 21st, 2017 10:45 pm
suguna
suguna
PLAIN FILM
-No evidence of any calcification seen.

HYSTEROSALPINGOGRAM
-both the fallopian tubes are patent and free peritoneal spillage of contrast is seen

CONCLUSION
-Normal Hysterosalpingogram

Dear Suguna

Your reports are normal means both your tube are open.
re: HSG RESULT by Kayla - Sep 15th, 2017 10:59 am
Kayla
Kayla
The study is performed in conjunction with Dr. Davis. Omnipaque contrast is administered through the cervical catheter again demonstrating two separate uterine horns with a single cervix consistent with bicornuate uterus. The right fallopian
tube is not opacified and there is no free spillage of contrast on the right into the peritoneal cavity. The left fallopian tube is occluded with a surgical clamp in place.

Dear kayla

The report state that your both the tube are blocked.
re: HSG RESULT by amanda - Sep 26th, 2017 12:34 pm
amanda
amanda
My hsg report states outlined uterine cavity is capacious,the left tube is outlined with free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast medium noted whiles the right tube is not outlined and no spillage of contrast seen
IMPRESSION :left tubal patency
So can I conceive .

Dear Amanda
You have 50 % chance as your left tube is opened and right tube is blocked. So for better evaluation you need to go for the diagnostic laparoscopy in world laparoscopy hospital so that the chance of conceiving increases.
re: HSG RESULT by Vani - Sep 28th, 2017 3:02 am
Vani
Vani
I have done my hsg the report says
Both tubes are not opacified with contrast.
No evidence of spillage of contract into peritoneal cavity on both sides
Venous extragation noted bilaterally.

Dear Vani
It suggest that your both the tubes are blocked. You need to go for diagnostic laparoscopic for better evaluation of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by S pawar - Oct 6th, 2017 1:22 pm
S pawar
S pawar
My hsg Report is
Bilateral proximal tubal block and irregular uterine outline
Pls suggest.

Dear S pawar

The report state that your both the tube are blocked. You need to go for the Diagnostic laparoscopy for the further evaluation of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Anu - Oct 25th, 2017 8:49 am
Anu
Anu
My hsg showing bilateral partially patent fallopian tubes with high resistance to flow and both adenexae look normal.what does this mean.

Dear Anu
It means that your both the tube are not functioning properly. It has some type of blockage. So for this you need to go for the diagnostic laparoscopy for further evaluation of the tube.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Kawsar Ahmed Rony - Oct 30th, 2017 9:54 am
Kawsar Ahmed Rony
Kawsar Ahmed Rony
Hello Doctor, my wife's HSG report. Could you please eloborate...

Report:
Uterine cavity shows no significant ab normality in these projections. There was no free spillage of contrast medium into the peritoneal cavity on either side.

Impression:
Suggestive of bilateral tubal block.

Dear Kawsar

The report state that the both the tube of your wife are blocked. So the normal conception is not possible as your tube are blocked. Diagnostic laparoscopy with tubal patency test is the choice for opening the tube and further evaluation of the tube.

With regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Bhargavi - Nov 3rd, 2017 11:27 am
Bhargavi
Bhargavi
My hsg test shows uterus is normal
Right tube is normal .free peritonial spill is noted
Left tube is occlured.

Dear Bhargavi
It says that your right tube is normal but the left tube is occluded. So you need to go for the diagnostic laparoscopy for the further evaluation of your tube.

With regards
Dr Rahul.
re: HSG RESULT by Sumanth - Nov 7th, 2017 3:36 am
Sumanth
Sumanth
My wife hsg test shows that uterus is normal and right tube is normal ,patent .she has ectopic pregnancy due to this she lossed left tube .sir plz reply me it is possible or not for getting pregnancy to her sir plz reply me.

Dear Sumanth
If her right tube is patent than there is every possibility that she will get pregnant.
re: HSG RESULT by kavya - Nov 13th, 2017 3:34 am
kavya
kavya
My hsg report say uterus normal in size .bilateral tubes are patent.left side adequate peritoneal spill seen.right side minimal peritoneal spill.

Dear Kavya
It means your left tube is completely fine but there can be some obstruction in the left. You will required proper and further investigation for this.
re: HSG RESULT by Patty - Nov 29th, 2017 5:52 pm
Patty
Patty
I have done my HSG and reports says below- what it means?
1) Patent left Fallopian tube.
2) No spillage from right Fallopian tube ,suggesting occlusion.
3) Tiny outpouchings of contrast along the endometrial cavity compatible with adenomyosis.

Dear Patty

It states that your left tube is fully functional but the right tube is blocked. You will need to go for the diagnostic laparoscopy for the further evaluation of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Marshal - Dec 9th, 2017 7:24 pm
Marshal
Marshal
My right tube is opacified normally there is free right peritoneal spillage.is that a good sign I need a child badly.

Dear Marshal

The report state that your right tube is opened. But you have not mention anything about the left tube.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Sowmya - Dec 19th, 2017 10:57 am
Sowmya
Sowmya
Fallopian tubes
1.Right tube outlined with contract
2.No filling defect noted
3.Normal regular contour
4.Right peritoneal spill noted- suggestive of right patent
5.Left tube is not delineated - no spill visualized
Impression: left tube is not delineated. No spill visualized
Possibility to rule out left tubal blocked
Plz suggest me any solution plz tel me major problem.

Dear Sownya

The Condition of the right tube is fine.But your left tube is blocked which is the major problem in this. You need to go for the Diagnostic laparoscopic for the further evaluation of the tube and tubal patency test for opening the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Deepagiri - Jan 2nd, 2018 6:07 am
Deepagiri
Deepagiri
My HSG report uterine cavity normal and tubes normal, free tubal spill of contrast present on both side.

Dear Deepa
The condition of the tube is good and it is opened.
re: HSG RESULT by Snehashis Roy - Jan 9th, 2018 12:59 pm
Snehashis Roy
Snehashis Roy
Normal shape and size of uterus. No filling defect identified. Both fallopian tube is normal but no free peritoneal spillage on right side. Kindly confirm she will be concieve or not.

Dear Snehashis

The condition of the tube is not good it seems it is blocked so conceiving will be a problem in her but for better viewing and opening of the tube diagnostic laparoscopy need to be done with chromopertubation.
re: HSG RESULT by Nurin - Jan 9th, 2018 2:46 pm
Nurin
Nurin
Final report
Hsg study
Normal size and appearance of uterine cavity, no filling defect
Normal course and caliber of both tubes, no obvious intraperitonial contrast spillage.
What does it means? Please can you explain to me the result?thanks.

Dear Nurin

The report state that the tube condition is good but the opening of the tube can have some problem. So for further confirmation Diagnostic laparoscopy need to be done to know the better condition of the tube.
re: HSG RESULT by Happiness - Feb 22nd, 2018 1:47 am
Happiness
Happiness
Both fallopian tube was visualized, there is spillage into the peritonium cavity from the left fallopian tube but the right is opacifed with contrast, definite free spillage from the right was not seen.

Dear Hapiness
The report state that your left tube is opened but the right tube is blocked. For further evaluation you need to go diagnostic laparoscopy in which your both tube can be visualised and further procedure can be carried out.
re: HSG RESULT by A - Mar 27th, 2018 7:40 am
A
A
Hi...
My wife's HSG test reports shows everything normal but in the last the said
Bilateral peritoneal spill seen...

Can you please elaborate.
Thanks

Dear Ashish
Peritoneal spill means the tube are open.
re: HSG RESULT by Balaji - Apr 20th, 2018 1:09 pm
Balaji
Balaji
My Wife HSG report shows Bilateral Patent Fallopian Tubes with free Peritoneal Spill...
Uterine Cavity is deviated to the left side..
If Possible to getting pregnant...

Dear Balaji
The HSG report are normal so your wife has every possibility to get pregnant.
re: HSG RESULT by Nora - Apr 27th, 2018 12:46 am
Nora
Nora
A normal sized uterine cavity with regular outline noted.fallpain tubes are not demonstrated and no evidence of peritoneal spillage is seen.normal cervical canal seen.features bilateral tubal blockage

Reply:
Dear Maidam,
This means that your both tubes are blocked. You need to do either Lap & Dye test or Diagnostic Laparoscopy with Chromopertubation to confirm the tubal blockage.
re: HSG RESULT by Moumita - Apr 28th, 2018 6:26 am
Moumita
Moumita
Please interpret my HSG report.
Uterus normal in shape & size. No mass seen. No evidence of any congenital anomaly detected. Both tubes are delineated to their entire length. No mass or filling defect seen. Spillage occurred from right tube. No spillage on left.
Impression: Right side spillage. Left fimbrial block.
Can I get pregnant.

Reply:
Dear Maidam,
The HSG suggests that there is blockage of the left Fimbria. Diagnostic Hysteroscopy with Chromopertubation can be done to remove the fimbrial block. You may send your reports to us and fix up an appointment for consultation and surgery.
re: HSG RESULT by Janvi - May 8th, 2018 1:23 pm
Janvi
Janvi
Hystero Salphingo Gram(HSG) of 05-MAY-2018:
Result:
8-10 cc of non ionic contrast media was introduced within the uterine cavity via Leech Wilkinson's cannula.

Initially some contrast was pushed slowly to delineate the uterine cavity.

Uterine cavity reveals filling defects with irregular outline in the fundal region.

Contrast opacification of left fallopian tube was seen, however no spillage of contrast noted in peritoneal cavity.

Right fallopian tube was not opacified.

Impression: Right cornual block with left distal tubal block
Irregular outline of fundal region of uterine cavity- advise correlation with TVS

Dear janvi

The report state that your both the tube are blocked. In this condition you cannot conceive. So you need to go for the diagnostic laparoscopic for the proper evaluation of the tube and opening of the tube.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Tan - Jun 10th, 2018 7:28 am
Tan
Tan
Utrus appears unremarkable.
Both fallopian tubes are not visualised.
Free peritoneal spill of course contrast is not seen on bother sides.

Dear Tan
The report state that your both the tubes are blocked. For the further treatment you need to go for the Diagnostic Laparoscopy.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by afra mohammed - Jun 13th, 2018 2:36 am
afra mohammed
afra mohammed
My HSG report is
Fluroscopy guided HSG done and serial films taken
Uterus seen small with tubular shape and irregular outline
both side tubes are well demonstrated
no contrast spillage on the Rt side but spills on left side
Conclusion :- small scared uterine cavity with distally blocked right side tube I want the answer of the result

Dear Afra
The report state that your right tube is blocked while the left one is functional. In this case the chance of conceiving decreases so for further treatment you need to go for the diagnostic laparoscopy so that proper visualisation of both the tube can be done and it also help in opening of the blocked tube.

With Regards

Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Zaigam Iqbal - Jul 5th, 2018 4:08 am
Zaigam Iqbal
Zaigam Iqbal
My HSG result is: Uterine cavity appears tilted- could be due to inadequate traction/retroverted.
No evidence of any congenital anomaly, external pressure impression or any definite defect is noted
Then contrast was pushed forcefully.
Right fallopian tube is well opacified showing localized intraperitoneal spillage.
The proximal part of left fallopian tube was faintly opacified, rest of the left fallopian tube is not opacified.

Reply:
Dear Sir,
HSG reports is wrong in 50 % of cases. To confirm Lap. and Dye test or Diagnostic Hysteroscopy with Chromopertubation can be done to see the patency of the tubes.

Thanks
Dr J S Chowhan
re: HSG RESULT by Flora daisi - Jul 24th, 2018 1:54 pm
Flora daisi
Flora daisi
Please sir, my HSG result stated that the uterus is well outlined with contrast, normal in size and contour with no filling defects noted within. Both fallopian tubes are well outlined with contrast and dilated in the mid and distal parts suggestive of bilateral hydrosalpinges .
Forced peritoneal spillage was noted on the left
No peritoneal spill was noted on the right.

Dear Flora Daisi
A hydrosalpinx is a distally blocked fallopian tube filled with serous or clear fluid. The right tube is completely blocked and the left one is partially blocked. In this condition you need to go for the Diagmostic Laparoscopy with choromopertubation for oprning of the tube.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Fatima - Sep 13th, 2018 8:27 pm
Fatima
Fatima
Please help me to interpret the test result

Left tube free spillage seen
Right side no spillage seen
Both ovaries bulky
Right Ostia stenosed Left Ostia normal
Check curettage done

Reply:
Dear Maidam,
Your Left tube is patent and Right tube is blocked.

Thanks
Dr J S Chowhan
re: HSG RESULT by vikas - Oct 16th, 2018 11:58 am
vikas
vikas
my report says
1. uterus is normal in size and position
2. uterine cavity and its contours are normal
3. filling defects are due to air bubble
4. both fallopian tubes are normal in patency
5. both tubes shows crowding at mid and distal segment
6. bilateral peritoneal spill is seen with peritubal loculations.

please explain in easy language doctor...is report is normal or having any problem and also suggest the solution.

REPLY:
Dear Sir,
Your patient report is normal.

Dr J.S.Chowhan
re: HSG RESULT by Farhia ali Bulle - Oct 24th, 2018 3:49 am
Farhia ali Bulle
Farhia ali Bulle
yesterday l did my HSG process and the Doctor told me this Normal morphology of the contrast-o pacified uterine cavity patent both tubes with normal course and calibers free pelvi-peritoneal spill please doctors do have the chance to conceive

Reply:
Dear Maidam,
Your both tubes are patent and you can conceive normally, unless & until there is no other pathology for infertility.

Thanks
Dr J S Chowhan
re: HSG RESULT by Abinaya - Nov 14th, 2018 3:33 am
Abinaya
Abinaya
Findings : Uterus Cavity is normal in size and Configuration.
Uterus Possibly retro-verted.
Bilateral fallopian tubes are visualized with peritoneal spill seen on the both sides.
Impression : Bilateral Patent Fallopian tubes.

REPLY:

Dear Madam
Your HSG report is normal.
re: HSG RESULT by Arundhati - Feb 28th, 2019 3:35 pm
Arundhati
Arundhati
What is the meaning of both fallopian tubes are seen patent upto the ends. No spillage of contrast is seen in either side. Please let me know

Dear sir/Maidam,
It means there is tubal blockage on both fimbrial ends.

Thanking You
Dr J S Chowhan
re: HSG RESULT by k.mounica - May 20th, 2019 4:58 am
k.mounica
k.mounica
hi
I have gone through HSG test
uterus: uterine cavity outlined with contrast
right and left fallopian tube visualized
free spillage of contrast into pelvis on both sides s/o patent tubes
can u explain me clearly

Dear Madam/Sir
Your report is normal. So you can try to conceive naturally.

Thanking You
Dr.J S Chowhan.
re: HSG RESULT by Madhurima Bal Debnath - May 28th, 2019 11:47 pm
Madhurima Bal Debnath
Madhurima Bal Debnath
Then uterine cavity is normal in size. Shape and contour. No filling defect is seen. Left fallopian tube is normal in calibre and show spillage. Right fallopian tube is partly delineated, normal in caliber.
No spillage is seen for the right tube.

Dear Maidam,
It means there is a tubal blockage on Right fimbrial ends. So you need for Laparoscopic surgery.

Thanking You
Dr. J S Chowhan

re: HSG RESULT by BB - Jul 1st, 2019 5:54 pm
BB
BB
Cervix and uterine cavity are outlined and normal
Both tubes are not outlined. There is no spillage of contrast media bilaterally.
There is intravasation of contrast media bilaterally.
IMPRESSION: Bilateral tubal spasm to rule out blockage

Dear Maidam,
You need to get Laparoscopic surgery done.

Thanking You
DR J S CHOWHAN
re: HSG RESULT by Manju Singh - Sep 30th, 2019 10:31 am
Manju Singh
Manju Singh
A hysterosalpingography was performed using complete aseptic precautions. The uterus is normal in size. It shows a normal endometrial cavitary outline. No obvious filling defect is noted.
Both Fallopian tubes show normal calibre and outline.
Free peritoneal spill is seen on both sides.
IMPRESSION : * Normal study.

What does this mean?

Dear Madam,
Your report is normal.

Thanking You
Dr.J.S. Chowhan
re: HSG RESULT by Sadeep - Nov 2nd, 2019 2:37 am
Sadeep
Sadeep
My wife's HSG report says:

R/V Normal Uterus
B/L Beaded Patent tube

What does it mean? Please explain

Regards
Sandeep

Reply:

Dear Sandeep
This is a completely normal HSG.
re: HSG RESULT by Sylvia - Nov 5th, 2019 3:44 pm
Sylvia
Sylvia
Bilateral tubal patency, free intrapenton3al spillage of medium noted, multiple filling defects were noted within the cavity.

Reply:

Dear Sylvia

You need to get an MRI done to know what is the cause of filling defects inside the uterus. But one news is good that your tubes are patent.
re: HSG RESULT by Sandhya Sivadasan - Nov 11th, 2019 8:51 am
Sandhya Sivadasan
Sandhya Sivadasan
The HSG report is
1). The uterus appears normal in contour
2). Both fallopian tubes are well delineated.
3). There is bilateral peritoneal spill
Impression:
Bilateral patent tubes.

Pls, interpret it.

Reply:

Dear Sandhya

This is a normal HSG report.
Dr. Rahul Pandey
re: HSG RESULT by Madiha Sibtain - Apr 10th, 2020 10:25 pm
Madiha Sibtain
Madiha Sibtain
Please help me with the attached HSG report. Really stressed as one of the Gynea told me that me both tubes are blocked and I need to directly go with IVF and This process will cost around Rs. 6 lacs but I cannot afford to pay such amount.

Dear Madiha

You can try laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery to open the tube. HSG results and not 100% confirmatory of tubal block. Many times HSG gives the wrong diagnosis of tubal block.

With regard

Dr. Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Nutan Sharma - Dec 5th, 2020 8:29 am
Nutan Sharma
Nutan Sharma
Hi, mam this Nutan Sharma my hsg report as below.
mildly bulky left fallopian tube with no free spillage of contrast into the peritoneal cavity on the left side. Naturally, pregnancy conceiving Yes Or no I am so worried about my report.

Hi Nutan,

This HSG has not mentioned the right tube but it seems the right side of the fallopian tube should be open. Even if one side of the fallopian tube is open, there is a fair chance that you can conceive naturally.

With regard

Dr. Rahul.
re: HSG RESULT by aminath - Dec 15th, 2020 6:56 am
aminath
aminath
Please help me with the attached HSG report
Normal right Fallopian tube with the minimal faint peritoneal spill.
only the proximal portion of the left Fallopian tube is faintly specified with no contrast spill into through.

Dear Aminath.

This HSG means the left tube is blocked. It is better to get hysteroscopy and diagnostic laparoscopy is done so that all the tubal causes of infertility can be ruled out.

With regard

Dr Rahul
re: HSG RESULT by Stacie Crawford - Mar 25th, 2021 5:26 pm
Stacie Crawford
Stacie Crawford
1. Marked hydrosalpinx of the distal right fallopian tube with spillage into a loculated collection.
2. Normal filling of the left fallopian tube with very faint contrast spillage.

Does this mean my left tube is blocked as well? We removed the right fallopian tube after this HSG. 2 years later still not pregnant. Worried about my left tube now.

Dear Madam

In this condition, we will advise you to get IVF done.

With regard

Dr R K Mishra
re: HSG RESULT by Bola - May 13th, 2021 1:28 pm
Bola
Bola
Hello. Pls interprete the result of my HSG.
Preliminary film is unremarkable
Contrast film: the uterine cavity and both fallopian tubes were well opacified. A normal volume uterine cavity with normal outline and fairly regular borders was opacified.
Both fallopian tubes show normal course and caliber. The left fallopian tube shows free peritoneal spillage of contrast from its end while right shows forced spillage of contrast.
Delayed film shows loculation of contrast in the pelvis suggestive of adhesions. *N.B I had myomectomy done 9 mths ago.
re: HSG RESULT by Amita Bansal - Dec 6th, 2021 4:18 pm
Amita Bansal
Amita Bansal
My HSG please explain kya m conceive kar sakti hu
My uterus is normal in size shape and outline . No evidence of any filling defect.
Both fallopian tube are normal in course , calibre and outline.
Minimal free spill of contrast into Peritoneal cavity is seen on both sides ... ? Fimbrial adhensions.

You can get pregnant.
re: HSG RESULT by Chigurl - Dec 7th, 2021 10:56 am
Chigurl
Chigurl
Please my HSG report states:

Bilateral Loculated Intraperitoneal spill of contrast. What does this mean, please?

Your tubes are open
re: HSG RESULT by Timah - Jan 11th, 2022 2:15 pm
Timah
Timah
Pls, my hsg result says both fallopian tubes are well outlined to the fimbrial end, there is nodular intermittent outpouching along the distal fallopian tubes.
However, contrast spillage is seen on both sides of the peritoneum.
The delayed film shows loculated contrast in the peritoneum.
Conclusion: salpingitis, salpingitis isthmic nodosa
Pelvic adhesion
Please explain in clear terms what this result means...

Dear Madam,

Meaning of this HSG is that outline of the tube is not smooth. Please get one diagnostic laparoscopy + Hysteroscopy done to confirm the diagnosis.
re: HSG RESULT by Amrita - Jan 22nd, 2022 4:20 pm
Amrita
Amrita
An ill-defined focal filling defect is noted along the fundal region. Both the fallopian tubes are well outlined with contrast. No evidence of any irregularity or hydrosalpinx. Good spill of contrast into the peritoneum was seen on right side with subtle spillage of contrast noted on left side on delayed images.

Dear Madam

There is something inside the uterine cavity that may be polyp or fibroid. Your one tube is open and one partially blocked. We advise you to please get one diagnostic laparoscopy + Hysteroscopy done together with a laparoscopic tubal patency test.
re: HSG RESULT by Amara - Mar 4th, 2022 11:19 am
Amara
Amara
Please what does this mean?
Both fallopian tubes are normal in caliber and show spillage of contrast medium bilaterally.

CONCLUSION
Bilaterally patent fallopian tube.

Dear Sir/Madam

This is a normal report. Your tubes are open.
re: HSG RESULT by Shivangi - Apr 6th, 2022 5:43 am
Shivangi
Shivangi
My wife has gone through an HSG test a few months back and as per reports her left fallopian tube is faintly and appears normal in the course, contour & caliber with a faint small peritoneal spill on the left side. What does this mean, her left tube is open or blocked? While performing the test doctor told us that both tubes are open and free spill was there. She also said that the dye in the left tube was not spilling freely but the second time it went through. I want to understand who is right here the doctor or the reports?

Dear Sir,

Even if there is faint spillage in HSG, your wife's tube is open.
re: HSG RESULT by Jessica Reyes - May 4th, 2022 2:54 am
Jessica Reyes
Jessica Reyes
Please interpret :
re: HSG RESULT by Ramesh kumar - Jul 8th, 2022 9:04 pm
Ramesh kumar
Ramesh kumar
This is my wife's HSG report. So please tell me about the report and also what are the possible steps to get pregnant.

Reply:

Your report which you have uploaded is not clear. Please send your report to contact@laparoscopyhospital.com
re: HSG RESULT by Abigail - Jul 26th, 2022 2:01 pm
Abigail
Abigail
this is my HGS report. please help me interpret

The uterine cavity is enlarged with lobulated margins due to fibroids, with few calcifying. Both tubes are not outlined. There is no spillage of contrast media bilaterally. There is intravasation of contrast media into the pelvic veins bilaterally.

IMPRESSION: Bilateral tubal spasm to rule out blockage

Reply:

Please get once diagnostic laparoscopy and tubal patency test done.
re: HSG RESULT by Umar - Aug 30th, 2022 7:50 am
Umar
Umar
My Lap & Dye test report says B/L tubes dilated on passing dye, delayed spillage seen on passing dye from both tubes.
Please tell what it means. Thanks

Reply:- it means no blockage in tubes
re: HSG RESULT by Sb - Sep 20th, 2022 1:00 am
Sb
Sb
RESULT:
Under an aseptic technique the cervical os was cannulated, using a Folley's
cathether and dilute contrast medium retrogradely injected.
The opacified uterine cavity is normal in size and shape.
The outline is also fairly smooth.
Both Fallopian tubes are visualized. They are normal in calibre and course.
There is right free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast medium, indicative of tubal
patency.
There is no demonstrable free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast medium on the
left.
CONCLUSION
Normal uterine cavity.
Left non‐patent fallopian tube.
Right patent Fallopian tube.
Pls, help interprete the results

Reply:- left tube may be blocked
re: HSG RESULT by Kim - Oct 20th, 2022 2:24 am
Kim
Kim
FINDINGS: images demonstrate a normal sized appearing uterine cavity.
Left fallopian tube fills immediately with immediate spillage of contrast into the peroneal cavity. Also noted was filling g of venous channels from left spillage.
Appears normal opacified in its proximal third. Distal third is irregular with suspicion noted. Into the peritoneal cavity distal right tibia is irregular heterogeneous with PET imagining spillage of contrast into the peritoneal cavity. Findings suggestive of underlying salpingitis, etiology uncertain.

If fallopian tube was removed should there be any spillage?

Reply:- kindly send your full medical record so that we can understand your problem and give you advice

re: HSG RESULT by Lola - Oct 26th, 2022 3:35 am
Lola
Lola
Hi Dr, help me to interpret my result. Do hide my details. Thanks ????

COMPARISON
None.
The uterus fills normally, with no evidence of contour abnormality, septum, stricture, mass, or bicornuate configuration. The bilateral uterine tubes are mildly dilated and no spillage of contrast into the peritoneum.

IMPRESSION
Bilateral mild hydrosalpinx
Biletaral patent tubes

Reply:- tubes apper to be patent but there is fluid collection within both tubes; need further evaluation to determine the cause for this
re: HSG RESULT by Abhay kumar - Oct 31st, 2022 11:43 pm
Abhay kumar
Abhay kumar
My wife hsg report says
Uterus normal in shape and size
Both tubes are clearly seen and normal in caliber
No free spill seen
B/L tubal block
Plz explain and what should I do next

Reply:- report is normal; consult at WLH with full medical record
re: HSG RESULT by Janet - Nov 29th, 2022 5:25 pm
Janet
Janet
Hello. Pls is the result of my hsg.Pls help Interpret. Thank you

Uterus is well opacified without filling defects. There is delayed right fallopian tube opacification and right peroneal spillage. The left fallopian tube is occluded at its origin

Reply:- Report suggests Left tubal blockage
re: HSG RESULT by Michelle - Dec 10th, 2022 5:46 pm
Michelle
Michelle
Please help me understand my HSG report. Is this affecting me trying to conceive? Thank you very much for your time!
EXAM: FL HYSTEROSALPINGOGRAM
Preliminary scout fluoroscopic spot radiograph is obtained. Real time
fluoro with multiple spot images are obtained during contrast injection.

Free spill of contrast into the peritoneum is initially noted on the left
but does appear to be in the examination on the right as well confirming
patency of both fallopian tubes. Normal size and morphology of the uterus
though there is a small filling defect near the right cornua which may
represent a small mucosal fibroid.

IMPRESSION: Bilateral tubal patency.Presumed small submucosal fibroid near
the right cornua.

Reply:- reports suggests patent (Normal) tubes are both side however there is small submucosal fibroid which may or may not interfere with conception. kindly visit hospital for the consultation and the treatment.
re: HSG RESULT by LV - May 4th, 2023 11:58 pm
LV
LV
Hi. My HSG report reads: The uterine cavity is normal in size and shape. The uterine cavity is positioned to the left of midline. There is free peritoneal spill bilaterally without evidence of loculation.

The right fallopian tube is patent. The left fallopian tube is patent. Small persistent filling defect within the body of the uterine cavity on the left which may represent an adhesion.

What does this mean? Please help.

Reply:

The only problem seems to be little adhesion inside the uterus otherwise your HSG is normal.
re: HSG RESULT by Amanda Fischer - May 10th, 2023 1:45 pm
Amanda  Fischer
Amanda Fischer
Bilateral hydrosalpinx, left greater than right may be due to prior inflammatory or infectious process, correlate clinically.
Intravasation suggests tubal occlusion mimicking a trace amount of intraperitoneal spillage.

What’s this mean do I have a chance to get pregnant without Ivf
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
=
- calculate the result
* - required fields

Get Free Postoperative Advice

Accessing Expertise Anywhere: Free Online Medical Advice by World Laparoscopy Hospital

In an age where information is at our fingertips, the World Laparoscopy Hospital is taking the concept of accessibility and expertise to a whole new level. This renowned medical institution is offering a valuable service that transcends geographical boundaries - free online medical advice.

Fee medical advice of Laparoscopic Surgery

The Power of Digital Health

The digital revolution has significantly transformed the way we access healthcare information and connect with medical professionals. World Laparoscopy Hospital has harnessed this power to provide a platform where individuals from around the world can seek medical guidance from top-notch experts without leaving their homes.

The Importance of Medical Advice

Medical advice is a fundamental aspect of healthcare. It serves as a bridge between patients and the knowledge and experience of healthcare professionals. Timely and accurate medical advice can be a lifeline, offering reassurance, guidance, and potentially life-saving information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital: A Beacon of Medical Excellence

World Laparoscopy Hospital is globally recognized for its excellence in Minimal Access Surgery and surgical training. The institution's commitment to innovation, research, and patient care is evident in its mission to extend free online medical advice to those in need.

Key Features of World Laparoscopy Hospital's Online Medical Advice Service:

1. Expertise Across Specialties: The hospital boasts a roster of expert physicians, surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and pediatric surgeons. This diverse range of specialists ensures that individuals can receive advice on a wide spectrum of medical issues.

2. Accessibility: The online platform breaks down geographical barriers. Patients from any corner of the world can access this service, making it especially beneficial for those in remote or underserved areas.

3. Convenience: Online medical advice is available 24/7, providing the convenience of seeking guidance at any time, day or night. This accessibility is particularly crucial for urgent medical queries.

4. Privacy: World Laparoscopy Hospital maintains strict patient confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive medical information remains secure.

5. Multilingual Support: Recognizing the global nature of its audience, the hospital offers support in multiple languages, enhancing accessibility for non-English speakers.

6. Holistic Guidance: The hospital's expert physicians provide comprehensive advice, addressing not only immediate concerns but also offering insights into long-term health and well-being.

Empowering Patients

The provision of free online medical advice aligns with World Laparoscopy Hospital's mission to empower patients and enhance healthcare outcomes. It allows individuals to take an active role in managing their health and seeking expert guidance when needed.

A Source of Reassurance and Knowledge

In times of uncertainty, illness, or when facing medical questions, World Laparoscopy Hospital's free online medical advice offers a ray of hope. It's a source of reassurance, a font of knowledge, and a testament to the potential of digital health in improving lives.

World Laparoscopy Hospital's commitment to providing free online medical advice represents a significant step towards democratizing healthcare. It brings the expertise of world-class medical professionals to anyone with an internet connection, offering guidance, hope, and the promise of better health. In an era defined by connectivity, this institution stands as a beacon of medical excellence in the digital landscape.

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Nidhi
Hospital Representative
I'm Online