|Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Mukesh Kumar - Oct 18th, 2016 10:17 pm.|
|I'm Mukesh my age is 28 years married and im having problem of right side kidney appears smaller in size (7.3×3.1 cms) with normal c-m diff seen.mild cortical scanning seen. RK shows e/O 5.8 calculus in upper pole calyx.mild fullness of p-c system. No hydroureter seen. Rest of the scanned solid abdominal organs appears within normal limits. ..
Plz plz plz tell me the right solution for this above problem I'm really very tensed about this issue plz ...
subject: Small right side kidney
re: Renal Stone by Dr Rahul - Oct 19th, 2016 3:07 pm
Treatment of nephrolithiasis involves emergency management of renal (ureteral) colic, including surgical interventions where indicated, and medical therapy for stone disease.
The size of the stone is an important predictor of spontaneous passage. A stone less than 4 mm in diameter has an 80% chance of spontaneous passage; this falls to 20% for stones larger than 8 mm in diameter. However, stone passage also depends on the exact shape and location of the stone and the specific anatomy of the upper urinary tract in the particular individual. For example, the presence of a ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction or a ureteral stricture could make passing even very small stones difficult or impossible.
Techniques available to the urologist when the stone fails to pass spontaneously include the following
• Stent placement
• Percutaneous nephrostomy
• Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy (ESWL)
• Ureteroscopy (URS)
• Percutaneous nephrostolithotomy
If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum
Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.
The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.
World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.