Free Medical Advice | Asesoramiento médico gratuito| मुफ्त चिकित्सा सलाह

gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Asma - Oct 1st, 2012 1:03 pm.
Asma
Asma
My doctor prescribe me Ursocol 300 tablets twice a day for 2months,to shrink the stones and iam using white radish juice in my diet.Could you plz suggest me will it really help me to shrink the stones.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Dr M. K. Gupta - Oct 4th, 2012 2:03 pm
Dr M. K. Gupta
Dr M. K. Gupta
Dear Asma

There is rare chances that ursocol will remove your gall stone. Medical treatment of gallstone is seldome successful. you should think about laparoscopic cholecystectomy about the gall stone. Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery cholecystectomy removes the gallbladder and gallstones through telescome introduced in the abdomen. The surgeon inflates your abdomen with air or carbon dioxide in order to see clearly.

We insert a lighted scope attached to a video camera (laparoscope) into one incision near the belly button. The surgeon then uses a video monitor as a guide while inserting surgical instruments into the other incisions to remove your gallbladder.

With regards
M.K. Gupta
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by harish - Jan 2nd, 2013 2:26 am
harish
harish
i have 10 mm stone in gallbladder why it is necessary to remove it.

Dear Harish

Selective laparoscopic cholecystectomy is indicated in defined subgroups of subjects, with an increased risk for the development of gallstone-related symptoms and complications. Concomitant laparoscopic cholecystectomy in asymptomatic gallstone disease is a reasonable option for good-risk patients with asymptomatic cholelithiasis undergoing abdominal surgery for unrelated conditions. Routine laparoscopic cholecystectomy for all subjects with silent gallstones is sometime considered as a too aggressive management option, but may not indicated for most subjects with asymptomatic cholelithiasis. An in-depth knowledge of the natural history of gallstone disease is required to select the optimal management option for the individual subject with silent gallstones. Management of gallbladder stone options which is asymptomatic should be extensively depend upon history taking and exam and patient should be actively involved in the process of therapeutic decision making.

With regards

Dr J S Chowhan
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Tilak Kr Sanyal - Aug 25th, 2013 6:31 am
Tilak Kr Sanyal
Tilak Kr Sanyal
16 mm gall stone how to remove by using medicine help me due to I do not go for surgery.

Dear Mr Sanyal

You need Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. By medicine it is very difficult to remove gall stone.

Sadhana
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Amit Singh - Sep 30th, 2013 2:46 pm
Amit Singh
Amit Singh
My Mother have stone in her gallbladder, size is 7mm, we are showing her to doctors as doctors has adviced to go for surgery, i want to know whether surgery will be laproscopy or open, and please also tell me estimated date for operation,

Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is the best option for Gall Stone. At WLH it will cost you 45000 for laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by litika - Jun 29th, 2014 6:37 pm
litika
litika
My name is litika age :-25 years i have a stone of 20 mm in gallbladder. I just want to confirm what is the maximum size and when it gets dangerous and required immediate treatment.

Dear Litika

2 CM stone in Gallbladder is not good and it can create cholecystits. If it will continuously irritate the Gallbladder it may be a cause of Carcinoma Gallbladder in few cases. So we will advice you to get it removed.

With regard

Sadhana
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Prashant Ambulkar - Oct 25th, 2014 1:30 pm
Prashant Ambulkar
Prashant Ambulkar
After sonography, I was detected with gall stone 6.4.mm size, left renal stone 6.5 mm & umblical hernia (size of defect 2.5 cm), Kindly advice ,I am 46 years old

Dear Prashant Ambulkar
The gall stone and the umbilical hernia can be operated laparoscopically in the same sitting and for the left renal stone medical treatment can be tried. And if it fails surgery can be done.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowwhan
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by borra chakram - Dec 4th, 2014 9:10 pm
 borra chakram
borra chakram
sir,
I am having gall bladder stone size 10 mm, my age is 61 years. is there any suggestion to remove it by using medicine?l reply

Dear Borra Chakram
The treatment for the stones in the gall Bladder is only surgery. You can decide for open or Laparoscopic surgery.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by MKRoy - Jan 4th, 2015 10:47 pm
MKRoy
MKRoy
My mother gall bladder contains multiple stone. Please advice me for better cure and its cost in your hospital.

Dear M K Roy
The treatment of choice for the gall bladder stones is removal of the gall bladder by Laparoscopy surgery. The cost of laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in our hospital varies from Rs. 40,000/- to 80.000/- in general ward to Deluxe room respectively.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Latika - Jan 10th, 2015 4:29 pm
Latika
Latika
My brother Gall bladder shows two calculi measuring 7.0mm and 10.0mm. Walls are normal and CBD is normal. what should it and how should relive without any surgery. it should possible to remove by medicine.

what should be helpable it???

Dear Latika
The best treatment of the gall stones is the removal of the gall bladder by Laparoscopy Cholecystectomy. No medical treatment is available for the gall stones.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by NAVDEEP KAUR - Feb 26th, 2015 9:11 pm
NAVDEEP KAUR
NAVDEEP KAUR
Sir, I am 28yrs old I have been detected with 28 -30 mm stone in my gall bladder...how risky it is and should I go for immediate surgery. .please suggest me

Dear Navdeep Kaur
The treatment of the gall stones is the removal of the gall bladder and Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is the treatment of choice. Once the disease and the treatment is known there is no point in delaying the treatment.

Thanks
With Regards
Dr J S Chowhan
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by saswati sarkar - Mar 22nd, 2015 11:38 am
saswati sarkar
saswati sarkar
I have 16mm single stone in gallblader . I need some suggestion of treatment.

Dear Mr Sarkar

Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is the gold standard for gall stone disease.

With regard

R K Mishra
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Diwakarchaurisya - May 19th, 2015 11:46 am
Diwakarchaurisya
Diwakarchaurisya
Sir mere wife ko 10 mm gallstone hai uski age 23 hai mai operation. Nahi karana cahta hu pls give me suggestion. Thank you

Dear Diwakarchaurisya,

There is no other option to treat Gallstone your wife needs to get Laparoscopy Cholecystectomy done. You may come to Laparoscopy Hospital for further information.

with regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Manjulaben J Solanki - Jun 3rd, 2015 2:43 pm
Manjulaben J Solanki
Manjulaben J Solanki
My mother -Age 70;
detected gallstone @ 21mm size
Pain : Very mild you can say No
Please suggest, Is it possible to remove by natural way, Apple Juce or any other treatment

Dear Manjulaben,

There is no natural way to treat this big gall stone. You have to get Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy surgery done. You may come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the surgery.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by manju devi - Jun 18th, 2015 12:18 pm
manju devi
manju devi
can we manage the 3mm size of gallblader stone by medical treatment or we need to be operated it...

Dear Manju,

No operation is required if gallstone is non-symptomatic.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by pradeep mishra - Jul 3rd, 2015 2:10 pm
pradeep mishra
pradeep mishra
please refer one thing in my gallbladder there is 10.2 mm stone please tell me one thing what is the procedure to remove this stone & this 10.2 mm stone is big one or small one.

Dear Pradeep,

If your gallstone is not symptomatic then you wont be needing to remove it, but if its causing pain and other symptoms then you will be needing Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy done to treat it.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by kalpana - Aug 1st, 2015 9:59 am
kalpana
kalpana
Right vesicoureteric junction calculus 7mm with grade 1hydroureteronephrosis. It is possible to cure through radish . is there any homemade treatment is available because now I am 6 month pregnant if I take treatment for this means it will give any side effect

Dear Kalpana,

Try drinking lots of water through it stone may come out else get URS procedure done.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Rohit Goyal - Aug 29th, 2015 7:06 pm
Rohit Goyal
Rohit Goyal
I have randomly done ultrasound and got a gift of gall stone 24 mm. No other symtons like pain gas constipation felt till date. Plz suggest removal is required or bear with the stone under observation with medication to dissolve it. Is there any chances of infection or bleeding inside due to stone. I am 30 yrs old.

Dear Rohit,

If your gallstone is not problematic then you wont be needing surgery. You can drink lots of water and take vitamin c rich diet to try dissolving it.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Kalpana - Aug 31st, 2015 9:58 pm
Kalpana
Kalpana
I have two calculi in gallbladder of 4 mm each I haven't been given any medicine for it Is it ok

Dear Kalpana,

If your gallstone is not problematic then you wont be needing surgery. If it is problematic then you can get Laparoscopy Cholecystectomy surgery done.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by rajni - Sep 25th, 2015 1:30 am
rajni
rajni
hi
my gal balder is 3 4 mm in multiple
without surgery any treatment
thanx

Dear Rajni,

If your gall bladder stone is non symptomatic then you can drink lots of water and take vitamin c rich diet.

If the gall stone is symptomatic then laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery is need.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by devang zaveri - Oct 20th, 2015 8:46 pm
devang zaveri
devang zaveri
the physiologically dilated gall bladder is visualized. Multiple calculi are noted within largest one measuring 10 mm. No evidence of wall thickening. Do i need surgery sir.

Dear Zaveri

If you dont have any pain or other symptom you can wait otherwise you should go for laparoscopic cholecystectomy.

With regard

Dr R K Mishra
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by GV RAMALINGESWARA RAO - Dec 1st, 2015 4:09 pm
GV RAMALINGESWARA RAO
GV RAMALINGESWARA RAO
My daughter aged 34 having 7mm calculus in gall bladder pls advice treatment.

Dear Mr Rao

You should get laparoscopic cholecystectomy done for your daughter.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by kiran kumari - Jan 4th, 2016 4:43 pm
kiran kumari
kiran kumari
I have 2.5cm stone in gallbladder i totally confuse how to get treatment i am not interested to surgery please suggest me how to get rid stone in gallbladder.

Dear Kiran

If you are not interested in surgery then you are inviting complication. There is no way to get rid of that much big stone anyway. You should must be aware that there is a small risk of carcinoma gallbladder if it is left untreated for many years.

With regard

Sadhana
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by kiran kumari - Jan 4th, 2016 4:43 pm
kiran kumari
kiran kumari
I have 2.5cm stone in gallbladder i totally confuse how to get treatment i am not interested to surgery please suggest me how to get rid stone in gallbladder.

Dear Kiran Kumar

There is no any other option to treat gallbladder stone except laparoscopic cholecystectomy. This surgery is very simple and you can go back home same day. It has minimum pain the faster recovery to work as well as no scar.

With regard

Dr. Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Vijay Shitole - Jan 27th, 2016 3:14 pm
Vijay Shitole
Vijay Shitole
My mother is diagnosed with 25 mm large mobile calculus and calcified sludge within gall bladder. Mild inflammatory changes over the walls of terminal ileum and descending colon region. Presently NON-SYMPTOMATIC. Kindly suggest the treatment.

Dear Vijay Shitole

Considering the size of stone and inflammatory changes it is advisable that you should get laparoscopic cholecystectomy done for your mother.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Tapas Mukhopadhyay - Feb 1st, 2016 10:59 pm
Tapas Mukhopadhyay
Tapas Mukhopadhyay
My Mother have multiple stone in her gallbladder, size is 4mm to 7mm, also she diabetic patient, we are showing her to doctors as doctors has advised to go for surgery, i want to know what will do next. whether surgery will be laproscopy or open, and please also tell me estimated date for operation,

Dear Tapas,

Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is glod standard for gall stone treatment. You should definable go for Laparoscopy. It is less painful and early discharge. You can come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the treatment.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Anusha - Feb 19th, 2016 11:18 am
Anusha
Anusha
I have 3.1 mm gall bladder stone
Surgery is required or not
There r no symptoms of pain.

Dear Anusha,

If gall bladder stone is asymptomatic then you dont need any surgery.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Sunil Kumar - Feb 22nd, 2016 11:02 am
Sunil Kumar
Sunil Kumar
I have 17mm stone in gallbladder. How to remove this without surgery.

Dear Sunil,

Stone can be taken out by means of surgery only, there is no natural way. You need to get Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy done.
You may come to World laparoscopy hospital for the surgery.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by shalini - Mar 24th, 2016 12:26 pm
shalini
shalini
iam shalini my gall bladder calculus measuring 10mm seen in neck region so operation is required or it can be treat with madicies

Dear Shalini,

If gall bladder stone is asymptomatic then no treatment is required but if you feel any symptoms like pain then you can go for Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy surgery to take out the stone.

With regards
Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by suhasini - Apr 17th, 2016 10:46 am
suhasini
suhasini
My husband has a stone in gall bladder in the neck region,its 6.2 mm and with some pain[sometimes]. Are we go for laparoscope.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Suhasini - Apr 18th, 2016 8:02 am
Suhasini
Suhasini
My husband has a stone [6.2 mm] in gall bladder in the neck region with little pain [sometimes]. he had AVR [arotic valve replacement] operation in 1988. please guide us.

Dear Suhasini

You should get stress echo done. If ejection fraction is good laparoscopic cholecystectomy can be performed. It is better to get symptomatic gallstone removed as it can create more complication if repeated acute cholecystitis will develop. In many cases advanced technique of anesthesia is available to perform surgery of cardiac patient.

With regard

Dr Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Saiful - Apr 22nd, 2016 3:06 pm
Saiful
Saiful
My wife is 30 years old she stone size 10mm in her gallbladder. Sometime she get severe pain so please advice me ideal treatment for my wife.

Dear Saiful

Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is the only Gold standard for symptomatic Gall Stone disease. You should get laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery done. This surgery is very common nowadays and everyday 40000 laparoscopic cholecystectomy is being performed.

With regard

Nidhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by suhasini - May 1st, 2016 7:38 am
suhasini
suhasini
is there any problem ,when a person [with a gall bladder stone 6.2 mm] takes medicine-Acitrome-wants surgery to remove stone.he has very little pain.please guide me

Dear Sushasini,

If you experience pain then you shoud definitely get operated. You should get Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy done. If you want you can come to World Laparoscopy Hospital for the surgery.

With regards
Nodhi
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by juhi - May 9th, 2016 11:20 am
juhi
juhi
Hi.....im suffering frm gallstone and ultrasound report shws that i had 10 mm of largest mobile calculi.....just want 2 know what should i do...? Prefer ayurvedic medicine or gt operated.

Dear Juhi

You need laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Ayurvedic medicines work on Kidney stone but they dont have any effect on Gallbladder stone.

With regard

Dr J S Chowhan
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by bhuvanes - May 13th, 2016 2:07 pm
bhuvanes
bhuvanes
I am having 9 mm gall bladder stone at the neck. what should I do. I feared about surgery. can I have apple cider vinegar.

Dear Sir,

Nothing works for gallbladder stone. You should get it removed by laparoscopic cholecystectomy.

With regard

Sadhana
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by suhasini - May 14th, 2016 9:23 am
suhasini
suhasini
what are the side effects after gall bladder remove surgery.

Dear Suhashini

If you have the symptomatic gallstone it has to be removed as it has more harm rather than benefit and after surgery, your liver still makes enough bile. But you might have difficulty processing fatty foods – at least for a while. More than half of patients who have their gallbladder removed have trouble digesting fat.

Gall bladder surgery solves the problem of gallstones, hard deposits of digestive fluid in the gallbladder. As people age, they become more common. In fact, surgeons remove more than 600,000 gallbladders each year to eliminate the pain associated with this condition.

re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by ritesh - Jul 14th, 2016 9:20 pm
ritesh
ritesh
Hi my mother's gall bladder distended containing calculus of 16mm in neck

Dear Ritesh
Your mother need to go under surgery if she is having symptoms like right upper abdominal pain, she need to go under laparoscopy cholecystectomy. It is a procedure in which the gall bladder of the patient is remove by laparoscopic technique in which three port are made one port is for telescope and camera and the other two are working port from which instruments are inserted. Through the camera the gall bladder is visualize and with the help of instrument the gall bladder is taken out.
With regards
Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by harish kumar wadhwa - Jul 21st, 2016 2:07 pm
harish kumar wadhwa
harish kumar wadhwa
My child aged 7 years has 5 mm single stone in gall bladder for the last 7 months. Sometimes he feels pain in stomach. what is the solution. Can it be dissolved by medicine.

Dear Harish
The size of the stone is not so big but as you have mention that your child is complaing of stomach pain you need to paln for surgery for this. Medication caanot dissolved it, it can only control the symptoms. So its better if you plan for the surgery.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by AK Tiwari - Aug 12th, 2016 10:58 pm
AK Tiwari
AK Tiwari
My wife is having 12.7mm echognic foci seen in lumen of gall bladder . Please suggest.

Dear A K Tiwari
It can be stone in the gall bladder. So for this you can go for the Laparoscopic cholecystectomy because sooner or latter it is going to create problem her and it can increase in size too. So it is better to get rid of from it as sooner as possible. The surgery is done at the world laparoscopy hospital

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by prasant - Aug 25th, 2016 2:01 pm
prasant
prasant
Sir i have multiple calculi in gallbladder of 4x6 mm what is the solution of its removeable.

Dear Prashant
You have multiple stone at your gall bladder. Sooner or latter it is going to create problem for you like stomach pain, vomiting and jaundice etc. So for this you can go for laparoscopic cholecystectomy. It is the procedure of removal of gall bladder which is done by insertion of the telescope and camera. Three or four port are made from one port camera and telescope are inserted and from other port necessary instrument are inserted under vision. By the help of the instrument the gall bladder is removed along with the stone.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by sreemathi - Sep 8th, 2016 9:20 am
sreemathi
sreemathi
Sir
I have 7.7 mm calculi Gallblader stone how to treat without surgery.

Dear sreemathi
Gall stone need to be treated with the surgery, medically we can only controls the symptoms. For the removal on the gall stone laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the treatment of choice. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is better than open in many ways like
-Rather than a five to seven inch incision, the operation requires only four small openings in the abdomen.
-Patients usually have minimal post-operative pain.
-Patients usually experience faster recovery than open gallbladder surgery patients.
-Most patients go home the same day of the surgery and enjoy a quicker return to normal activities.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by deepika - Sep 18th, 2016 12:31 am
deepika
deepika
Hi..my husband is having 7mm kidney stone ..not even eat or drink water..he just do vomiting ..please suggest me how to remove the stone without surgery

Dear Deepika
If the stone size was less than 5mm then it could have pass on its own. As your husband stone size is 7mm it has 50% chance that it will pass on its own but as you have mention that your husband is having problem like vomiting i suggest surgical intervention is needed. The most common surgical procedure for treating kidney stones is known as extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL). This therapy uses high-energy shock waves to break a kidney stone into little pieces. The small pieces can then move through the urinary tract more easily.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Pransant - Sep 19th, 2016 11:46 am
Pransant
Pransant
Sir My mother is Having multiple calculi in gallbladder of 7-8 mm. Is surgery is needed?

Dear Pransant
Stone in the gall bladder need a surgery. As it is causing you symptoms it need to be done earlier. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy can be done. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is a procedure in which the gallbladder is removed by laparoscopic techniques. Laparoscopic surgery also referred to as minimally invasive surgery describes the performance of surgical procedures with the assistance of a video camera and several thin instruments.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Ravindra Pratap Singh - Sep 26th, 2016 11:58 am
Ravindra Pratap Singh
Ravindra Pratap Singh
Dear Sir

My one year old child suffering with calculi in the lumen of Gall bladder of size of 6mm.
Child never complain for anything,but now days suffering with urine infection
Sir it is possible ?
If yes what is the best solution.
Regards,

Dear Ravindra
First of all if your child is suffering from the urine infection then you need to get rid of the urine infection. Gall stone does not lead to the urine infection. If the child does not have any symptoms you does not need to worry about the gall stone. If the child start complaining of pain or other symptoms like vomiting then you should consult pediatric surgeon for the removal of the stone.

With regards
Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by T.SRINIVAS - Oct 3rd, 2016 9:47 pm
T.SRINIVAS
T.SRINIVAS
my mother's gall bladder distended containing calculi of 6.4 mm in neck.

Dear T.Srinivas
You have send us a incomplete report. But the report state that your mother has a gall bladder stone of 6.4mm. I want to know if she is having symptoms like pain the abdomen, vomiiting. Gall bladder stone can be treated with the help of surgery. The stone can increase in size and cause different type of complication so prevent the complication surgery should be performed. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is the gold standard treatment for the gall stone. It is a procedure in which the gallbladder is removed by laparoscopic techniques. Laparoscopic surgery also referred to as minimally invasive surgery describes the performance of surgical procedures with the assistance of a video camera and several thin instruments.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by K.SRIDHAR - Dec 16th, 2016 3:53 pm
K.SRIDHAR
K.SRIDHAR
Hi sir ,
I have gallstone of 6mm size .Do i need surgery or not.i have little pain in the right side for some hours later no pain.no vomitings, etc.please suggest me whether surgery required or not?

Dear K Sridhar,

If you have gall stone than you need to go for the surgery for that, because the treatment of the gall stone is surgery. As it is causing pain you shoud plan for the surgery sooner. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. It is done by inserting a camera and other instrument through small incision made in the abdomen and with the help of the instrument the gall badder along with the stone is taken out.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Varsha - Jan 1st, 2017 2:31 pm
Varsha
Varsha
Dear sir,
My mother is having having stone size 8mm in gall bladder wall kindly suggest me surgery is require ??? She is also having gas problem some time due to gas she have lot of headache. Kindly suggest.... A wait for your reply

Dear Varsha

Your mother is having a problem of gall stone. A gallstone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms.In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known as biliary colic, occurs each year.

You will need to go for the surgery for it. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is the treatment of choice. In this the gall badder will be removed but you will have no difficullties in the future. In this the incison are made in the abdomen and through that the instrument and the camera is inserted and the surgery is carried out.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Surajit Acharya - Feb 21st, 2017 12:35 am
Surajit Acharya
Surajit Acharya
Sir,
My mother having 20mm solitary mobile calculus in her gallbladder.what can be done?

Dear Surajit

Your mother is having gall badder stone. You need to go for the surgery for this laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. It is done by making 3 4 incision in the abdomen through which the camera and the instrument is passed and the surgery is carried out. After the surgery the patient can ed a normal life.

with regards

Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Editha serdan - Apr 6th, 2017 12:42 am
Editha serdan
Editha serdan
Hi doc.
I have 2 small stone seen largest 4mm. Doctor advised to removed my gallballader.

Dear Editha

You have a gall stone. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopoc cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by anju singh - Apr 23rd, 2017 8:42 pm
anju singh
anju singh
Sir , my wife is around 40's she is having gall bladder stone it's about 4 to 5mm she is not having any medicine for it right now . Only some time she feels pain . She is not having vomiting , fever or any thing else . She and I wants that it should not be operated because we don't like to operation . So please tell us that it is important to operate or not . PLEASE TELL FASTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!

Dear Anju

. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Gall stone can be removed only after the surgery sooner or later you need to go for the surgery. Laparoscopoc cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Puja kumari - May 3rd, 2017 11:59 pm
Puja kumari
Puja kumari
Sir mujhe .21mm ka stone hai gallbladder me lumen neck or 4months hua h marriage ko lives v grade 2 paranchyma hai kya kru please suggest me.

Dear Puja

You have a stone in the gall badder. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. You need to go through the surgery for this which is the treatment of choice. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery. It is done by making 3 to 4 holes in the abdomen and inserting the telescope and instrument through it and carrying out the surgery.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Mosharraf Hossain - May 7th, 2017 11:54 am
Mosharraf Hossain
Mosharraf Hossain
In the Ultra sound report was " There are two tiny bright echogenic structures noted within the dependent part of lumen of the Gallbladder which moves with the movement of patient's movement and casting posterior acoustic, measures 8.8 and 8.0 mm in diameter respectively. the wall thickness is within normal limits." Now please advise does she need surgery or these stones can possible to remove with medicines also?

Dear Mosharraf

If a patient has a gall stone it cannot be cure with the medcine. It need to be be operated . A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. You need to go through the surgery for this which is the treatment of choice. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery. It is done by making 3 to 4 holes in the abdomen and inserting the telescope and instrument through it and carrying out the surgery.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Mohidul Islam - May 8th, 2017 12:08 am
Mohidul Islam
Mohidul Islam
I have 32 mms and 18 mms stone in gallbladder (Approx 32 mms and 18 mms in size calculi along with sludge are seen in the GB lumen - written on the ultrasound report). Is it possible to remove the large size of stones by normal surgery (laparoscopy) or will go through another way? I want to know what is the maximum size and when it gets dangerous?
Kindly reply in brief.
Thanking you.

With Regards,
Mohidul Islam
Guwahati, Assam

Dear Mohidul

You have a stone in the gall badder. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. You need to go through the surgery for this which is the treatment of choice. Patient suffering from gall stone need to go for the surgery. During the surgery it is not the stone that is taken out rather the whole gall bladder is taken out. So the size of stone does not matter but it need to get operated. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery. It is done by making 3 to 4 holes in the abdomen and inserting the telescope and instrument through it and carrying out the surgery.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by roshan yadav - May 24th, 2017 6:44 am
roshan yadav
roshan yadav
sir my mom had been shown with 12 mm echogenic foci in gb lumen but she never have pain but she get gas and have dierrhoea problem for 3 last month.

Dear roshan

Your mom is suffering from stone in the gall bladder. Sometime pain is not present. Surgery is the treatment of choice. laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery that needs to be done. In this 3 to 4 holes are made in the abdomen from which the instrument are passed and the surgery is carried out.

With regards

Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Pritam - Jun 14th, 2017 8:11 pm
Pritam
Pritam
Gall bladder stones,size 1.7/0.91cm. So, what i do

Dear Pritam

You have a gall stone. A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopoc cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Harish singh - Jun 21st, 2017 10:48 pm
Harish singh
Harish singh
Sir mere papa 74 saal ke hai unke gall bladder mein 2•91cm stone hai, sir mujhe salah digiye mein kya karu.

Dear Sir
Please confirm the size sir is it cm or mm. If there is stone in the gall bladder than you need to go for the surgery. laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Nayan - Jun 26th, 2017 1:36 am
Nayan
Nayan
Dear sir,
I found in USG report that I have few with largest 1.4cm gallbradder stone..there is no any symptoms i felt. I m not feeling any pain till now..But sometimes feeling urine is getting burned. So what should i do? Can i wait and take medicine or i should go for operation? Can this be cured without surgery by taking medicines or homopathic products?? Please advice..

Dear Nayan

re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by mani - Jul 1st, 2017 3:04 pm
mani
mani
I have 4 mm gall bladder stone...is really need surgery for tht...... wht precautions can I take for tht.....

Dear Mani

re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by mani - Jul 1st, 2017 3:04 pm
mani
mani
I have 4 mm gall bladder stone...is really need surgery for tht...... wht precautions can I take for tht.....

Dear Mani

re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Kulvinder Singh - Jul 18th, 2017 6:37 pm
Kulvinder Singh
Kulvinder Singh
Dear Sir,
My Wife deducted Gal Bladder Stone after Delivery of a baby in last month, ultrasound report shows presence of multiple small calculi. and wife suffers with a pain in abdomen some time, not frequently....kindly suggest what is the remedy....is it advisable to do surgery after one month of delivery of baby.
Or there is a chance of any side effects and someone says that it will convert into cancer if not operated....

kindly advice , i am very confused... right now taking only homeopathy medicene for the same.

Dear Kulvinder

You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out. You can go for the surgery after 3 months of the delivery.

re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by zargham - Aug 29th, 2017 12:05 pm
zargham
zargham
i have gall bladder size of 10 mm.

Dear Zargham

The size of the stone is bigger so you will need to go for the surgery. laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice in this.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by NITESH DABRE - Sep 18th, 2017 1:19 pm
NITESH DABRE
NITESH DABRE
DEAR SIR,
I have gall bladder stone of size 2-3 mm .please suggest some medicine to get rid of it.

Dear Nitesh

You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Brojendro - Oct 8th, 2017 9:06 am
Brojendro
Brojendro
Ultrasound report
GB - Contracted with multiple calculus (7-8 mm) in the lumen. Wall is thicken (4.8 mm). No evidence of peri cholecystic seen.
Please advice me quickly.

Dear Brojendro

A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
You need to go for the surgery to get rid of it. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice. In this the small holes are made in the abdomen through which the instrument and telescope are passed and the surgery is carried out.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by SC JAIN - Dec 16th, 2017 12:36 am
SC JAIN
SC JAIN
Recently my son had US Whole Abdoment done and found that two stores of 12.0 and 11.8 mm in his gallblader. The following is the observation during US related to GB:
Gall bladder is adequately distended and reveals normal walls. Echogenic calculi (two in number) are noted
within the lumen of the GB with posterior acoustic shadow measuring 12.0 mm and 11.8 mm. Common
bile duct is normal.
his LFT report is LFT - LIVER FUNCTION TEST
TOTAL PROTEIN 8.5 g/dL 6.3-8.2
ALBUMIN 4.6 g/dL 3.5 - 5. 1
GLOBULIN 3.9 gm/dL 2.0 - 4.0
A/G Ratio 1.18 1.0 - 3.5
TOTAL BILIRUBIN 1.2 mg/dL 0.2-1.3
CONJUGATED BILIRUBIN 0.8 mg/dL 0.0 - 0.4
UNCONJUGATED BILIRUBIN 0.4 mg/dl 0 - 0.9
SGOT (AST) 26 U/L 17-59
He does not have any pain. Sometimes he feels acidity. Please suggest whether any treatment is required at this stage.

Dear Jain
A gall stone is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. The term cholelithiasis may refer to the presence of stones in the gallbladder or to the diseases caused by gallstones. Most people with gallstones (about 80%) never have symptoms. In 1–4% of those with gallstones, a crampy pain in the right upper part of the abdomen, known asbiliary colic, occurs each year. Complications of gallstones include inflammation of the gallbladder, inflammation of the pancreas, and liver inflammation.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Aaqib Ibni Hamid - Jan 2nd, 2018 4:41 am
Aaqib Ibni Hamid
Aaqib Ibni Hamid
As per examination report is

GB: Shows multiple small 2-3 mm calcific foci in lumen. Wall thickness normal. Please advice .

Dear Aaqib

re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Ganesan GP - Feb 25th, 2018 7:37 am
Ganesan GP
Ganesan GP
My age is 51 and i have 5mm Gallblader stone moveable - no pain or no issue

Is there any need of medication etc?? Please advice..

Dear Ganesan

re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Sarthak - Jul 22nd, 2018 9:18 pm
Sarthak
Sarthak
My mother is suffering the pain in gall bladder stone.stone size is 3mm please suggest me what should I do
Sarthak.

Dear Sarthak
Once a gall stone is formed in the stomach surgery is the only way out. You need to go for the surgery. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is the surgery of choice in this. In this the Gall Bladder is removed along the stone. So you should visit our hospital and contact our consultant Dr R K Mishra.

With Regards
Dr Rahul
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Ritesh - Sep 28th, 2018 4:25 am
Ritesh
Ritesh
My son of 7 years has been diagnosed with gallbladder stone of size 13*8mm. There is no pain and no symptoms. Please advise if I should go for surgery or wait as he is too young for the surgery.

REPLY:
Dear Sir,
Yes, you should go for surgery.

Thanks.
Dr. J. S. Chowhan
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Mamta gupta - Mar 3rd, 2019 12:45 am
Mamta gupta
Mamta gupta
My report is so on.. Lumen containing multiple calculi largest 12.8mm in gall bladder.

Dear Mamta Gupta,
The treatment for multiple GB calculi is Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.

Thank You
Dr J S Chowhan.

re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by JeromeMarivsob - Jul 1st, 2020 9:12 pm
JeromeMarivsob
JeromeMarivsob
The individual body produces endocannabinoids using a customized system referred to as the endocannabinoid system (ECS). This unit moderates a wide array of functionalities in the body featuring sleeping, appetite, as well as discomfort. The endocannabinoids are actually neurotransmitters that tie to cannabinoid receptors in the peripheral nervous system. The cannabinoids current in CBD oil might help reduce persistent pain by influencing endocannabinoid receptor task, thereby interacting along with neurotransmitters as well as reducing irritation.

https://trans4mind.com/counter point/index-health-fitness/tas tiest-healthiest-cbd-gums.html ?
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Pankoj Kumar Dey - Dec 15th, 2022 11:01 am
Pankoj Kumar Dey
Pankoj Kumar Dey
I need to go for surgery of Gallstone and at the same time I have bleeding disorder. What will be the option before going to surgery and is it possible for surgery while having bleeding disorder.

Reply:- please explain what bleeding disorder you have please send report and details of medicine which you are taking right now.
re: gall bladder stones,size 10 mm & 7 mm by Himani - Feb 21st, 2023 9:55 am
Himani
Himani
My age is 30 and i have 7.1mm,6.9, and 7.8mm stones in Gallblader - no pain or no issue

Is there any need of medication etc?? Please advice..

Reply:- You have multiple stones in your gallbladder and they are silent. To treat this, remove your gallbladder by laparoscopic surgery.
Name *
Email * Will be hidden from visitors
Your Picture * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code Mathematical catpcha image
=
- calculate the result
* - required fields

Get Free Postoperative Advice

Accessing Expertise Anywhere: Free Online Medical Advice by World Laparoscopy Hospital

In an age where information is at our fingertips, the World Laparoscopy Hospital is taking the concept of accessibility and expertise to a whole new level. This renowned medical institution is offering a valuable service that transcends geographical boundaries - free online medical advice.

Fee medical advice of Laparoscopic Surgery

The Power of Digital Health

The digital revolution has significantly transformed the way we access healthcare information and connect with medical professionals. World Laparoscopy Hospital has harnessed this power to provide a platform where individuals from around the world can seek medical guidance from top-notch experts without leaving their homes.

The Importance of Medical Advice

Medical advice is a fundamental aspect of healthcare. It serves as a bridge between patients and the knowledge and experience of healthcare professionals. Timely and accurate medical advice can be a lifeline, offering reassurance, guidance, and potentially life-saving information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital: A Beacon of Medical Excellence

World Laparoscopy Hospital is globally recognized for its excellence in Minimal Access Surgery and surgical training. The institution's commitment to innovation, research, and patient care is evident in its mission to extend free online medical advice to those in need.

Key Features of World Laparoscopy Hospital's Online Medical Advice Service:

1. Expertise Across Specialties: The hospital boasts a roster of expert physicians, surgeons, gynecologists, urologists, and pediatric surgeons. This diverse range of specialists ensures that individuals can receive advice on a wide spectrum of medical issues.

2. Accessibility: The online platform breaks down geographical barriers. Patients from any corner of the world can access this service, making it especially beneficial for those in remote or underserved areas.

3. Convenience: Online medical advice is available 24/7, providing the convenience of seeking guidance at any time, day or night. This accessibility is particularly crucial for urgent medical queries.

4. Privacy: World Laparoscopy Hospital maintains strict patient confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive medical information remains secure.

5. Multilingual Support: Recognizing the global nature of its audience, the hospital offers support in multiple languages, enhancing accessibility for non-English speakers.

6. Holistic Guidance: The hospital's expert physicians provide comprehensive advice, addressing not only immediate concerns but also offering insights into long-term health and well-being.

Empowering Patients

The provision of free online medical advice aligns with World Laparoscopy Hospital's mission to empower patients and enhance healthcare outcomes. It allows individuals to take an active role in managing their health and seeking expert guidance when needed.

A Source of Reassurance and Knowledge

In times of uncertainty, illness, or when facing medical questions, World Laparoscopy Hospital's free online medical advice offers a ray of hope. It's a source of reassurance, a font of knowledge, and a testament to the potential of digital health in improving lives.

World Laparoscopy Hospital's commitment to providing free online medical advice represents a significant step towards democratizing healthcare. It brings the expertise of world-class medical professionals to anyone with an internet connection, offering guidance, hope, and the promise of better health. In an era defined by connectivity, this institution stands as a beacon of medical excellence in the digital landscape.

Laparoscopic Surgery Training

If you have a surgical concern and can’t reach a doctor right away, or you’re not sure where else to ask a qualified laparoscopic surgeon, you can get our Medical Help through this Forum of World Laparoscopy Hospital which is available 24 hours a day, Just fill-up the form given and within few our the answer of your question will be posted on this forum. Please keep in mind we answer the question only related to laparoscopic surgery. You can also search and browse thousands of answer already posted on this forum

Using Free Medical Advice Related to Laparoscopic Surgery Service, you can send your questions to our Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Doctor will reply within few hour. It’s as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private surgeon! As soon as you post your question, a qualified laparoscopic surgeon will start answering it. Our expert can help you learn more about the treatment and procedure options available to you for different health problems and diseases.They’ll also give you information to discuss with your doctor when deciding what kind of surgical treatment is best for you.

The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action, all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your laparoscopic surgeon; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory Online information.

World Laparoscopy Hospital gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for you. The information that you provide will be seen by every person for education and information purpose so please not write your real name.

In case of any problem in asking free medical advice please contact | RSS

World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurugram, NCR Delhi, 122002, India

All Inquiries

Tel: +91 124 2351555, +91 9811416838, +91 9811912768, +91 9999677788

Need Help? Chat with us
Click one of our representatives below
Nidhi
Hospital Representative
I'm Online