Name Susmita Vedwani Arya
Location Trivendam, Kerela
I just need to tell you how well I was treated when I was a patient here at WLH. I had my gallbladder out last week. The staff of Out Patient Services, OR, and 5C were so kind, and everyone provided such compassionate care to me at World Laparoscopy Hospital in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU). Being a nurse myself I can tell this is one of the best minimal access surgical institute in thw World.

Wishing all the best for the staffs of this institute. :super:
Posted on Monday - Dec 12, 2011
Name Susmita Vedwani Arya
Location Trivendam, Kerela
Name Angela Watson
Location Houstan, USA
Hi!
I simply desired to express to you what great experience I had at World Laparoscopy Hospital. On October 3, 2011, I had a procedure made by Dr. Mishra. The doctor and his team explained everything so well which i felt empowered and well informed about the care I was being given. The concern I received in the hospital after the process was top-notch. I possibly could tell the all the staffs enjoy working at that WLH and i'm thankful for everything done for me so efficientlynyew.

Angela
Laugh
Posted on Saturday - Dec 10, 2011
Name Angela Watson
Location Houstan, USA
Name Dr Maheshwar Naidoo
Location General Surgeon, South Africa
I found the Fellowship course exceptionally good. I was able, in a two week period, to learn what it would otherwise have taken me years to "pick up" from more experienced colleagues. I recommend the course highly to surgeons and gynaecologists starting out in laparoscopy as well as those already have some experience. The course itself deserves a 5 star rating. The accomodation less so. But all in all, it was a fantastic learning experience.
Dr Maheshwar Naidoo
General Surgeon
South Africa
Posted on Saturday - Dec 3, 2011
Name Dr Maheshwar Naidoo
Location General Surgeon, South Africa
Name Robert
Location Robert Kisenga, Nigeria
Prof. R.K. Mishra is a great teacher of Minimal Access Surgery. I my opinion when God created teachers like Dr R K. Mishra, He gave us special friends to help us understand his world and truly comprehend the beauty and the wonder of everything we see, and become a better person
with each discovery. Thanks to Dr Mishra who helped me to become a Minimal Access Surgeon. God understood our thirst for knowledge in surgery, and our need to be led by someone wiser. Thanks for everything. Laugh
Posted on Sunday - Nov 20, 2011
Name Robert
Location Robert Kisenga, Nigeria
Name Khizar Raza
Location Kabul Province, located in the eastern Afganistan
Nowadays everything needs improvement generally, but in your hospital I find that continuous improvement round the clock is happening that ought to remain up. Its a real world-class experience for me personally. This can be a wonderful hospital. The doctors & support staff are extremely co-operative and amiable. How medical treatment is rendered at World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon with a humane touch is very praiseworthy.

I am grateful for the top class facility provided to me.

Laugh
Posted on Sunday - Nov 6, 2011
Name Khizar Raza
Location Kabul Province, located in the eastern Afganistan
Name Gyanesh Chauhan
Location Rhohtak, India
I have arrived at learn that World Laparoscopy Hospital under the leadership of Dr.R.K. Mishra regularly conducts free laparoscopic surgery camps, treats and distributes medicines free of cost to the needy. This can be a laudable effort in humanitarian services. Dr Mishra is definitely an angel sent through the almighty to serve humanity and give them life. He is the Florence Nightingale with a golden heart coupled with compassion for all those in need of assistance who look up to him. :super:
Posted on Friday - Nov 4, 2011
Name Gyanesh Chauhan
Location Rhohtak, India
Name Rob Savin
Location South Africa
Dear Sir,

The World Laparoscopy Hospital's Minimal Access Surgery Program provided me the solid Laparoscopic background and analytical skills so that I am more effective in my surgical profession. It also inspired me to return to this institute for additional knowledge with Diploma Course. Interaction with older and more experienced students was a great value.

This is extremely helpful in dealing with other professionals who came as me from all over World.

:clap: Wink
Posted on Wednesday - Oct 19, 2011
Name Rob Savin
Location South Africa
Name Dr. Din Mohammad
Location Sr. Consultant, General Surgery Shaheed Suhrawardy
Dear Sir,

After returning to my home i have already started to practice laparoscopic surgical works like cholecystectomy, appendicectomy and hernia TAPP, by following your guiding principles.
I am grateful to you for your kind teaching to me to perform the above mentioned procedures appropriately.
I am repeatedly knock to you when i will face any difficulties.
Dr. Din Mohammad
Sr. Consultant, General Surgery
Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital, Dhaka
:clap: Wink
Posted on Friday - Sep 30, 2011
Name Dr. Din Mohammad
Location Sr. Consultant, General Surgery Shaheed Suhrawardy
Name Dr Garish Mohlaba
Location CAPE TOWN WESTERN PROVINCE, South Africa
It was really an experience I cannot compare with other conferences I have attended before.

The training is intense and focused. I will not hesitate to recommend the training to all surgeons who are still practicing actively.

Faithfully

Dr Garish Mohlaba

:rolleyes: :clap: :love:
Posted on Tuesday - Aug 30, 2011
Name Dr Garish Mohlaba
Location CAPE TOWN WESTERN PROVINCE, South Africa
Name Dr Mohammed Iftifaq
Location Madina, Saudi Arabia
Hi ! I feel World Laparoscopy Hospital is one of the hidden gems, doctors of that range of experience and reputation are hard to find. Dr R K Mishra is almost unanimously one of the best Laparoscopic Surgeons in India. I recommend everyone without any reservation to get their laparoscopic surgery done at World Laparoscopy Hospital. The training at this institute is unparallelled and can not be found any where. :clap: Wink
Posted on Wednesday - Aug 24, 2011